Medieval/DND au headcanons

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • I’m bored and sad and wanted to try one of these out. I’m a sucker for medieval au’s and like to come up with ideas for them.

Mostly i’ll be going by RPG classes and roles (like party member, NPC’s, etc) and little tidbits of info. So fire away c:

• Yes sksksbbsnsejs

Seamus

* A cute enchanter in one of the starting towns. Complete a quest for him and he’ll give your weapon a neat enchantment!

* Would give the party a quest to fetch his trusty camera that got stolen by some thieves.

* Runs a stand with his brother where they’ll sell high end equipment + enchantments in the late “game”

• [HURLS THE TRASH SON]

I CAN SEE THROUGH THE SCARS INSIDE YOU

NARCISSUS WEAVER-KAGAMINE BLACKHEART ROGUES MEMBER PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• he's like,,, never here but virgil??

DANCE, DANCE, WE’RE FALLING APART TO HALFTIME

DANCE, DANCE, AND THESE ARE THE LIVES YOU’D LOVE TO LEAD

VIRGIL SANDERS — WANDERER — PENNED BY MYSTIFY

• @/Narci

* A royal guard. Guards the castle and makes sure no one gets in.

* Will stop the party (anyone suspicious) from proceeding until they get stronger and are able to defeat him.

* Don’t even think about talking bad about the queen around him. He’ll kick your teeth in

* Always outside or off on a conquest. Seems to want to become a spy of some sorts

* He’s actually just a child but don’t tell anybody!

@/Virgil

* A warlock who focuses heavily on the dark arts

* Lives mostly by himself in a small shack and curates a ton of dangerous potions and spells.

* Mostly keeps to himself but does occasionally like the sell his wares to travelers.

* Just make sure what your buying from him isn’t cursed, he often forgets about what’s dangerous and what’s not

• @/Clint

* An archer (obviously) works mostly as a freelancer and occasionally joins up with adventurers

* Has a damn good shot and in his free time he loves to go hunting

* Very strong arms and is also decent at close quarters combat

* Wanted to be a Druid when he was younger and still holds onto what he’s learned.

@/Saoirse

* Once a priest of the light. Has however fallen from glory and shut herself off from others

* Stand in for the ruler of the kingdom

* Exiled half of her court and denounced herself as a woman of the light. Now partakes in shadow magic

* Will not speak to any adventurers or anyone outside of the royal circle. Though if you’re lucky you might find her in the library reading the letters where she stores the letters her children send her.

* Staff wielder

• narc is a good boy, even if he is just a sneaky child

i support

I CAN SEE THROUGH THE SCARS INSIDE YOU

NARCISSUS WEAVER-KAGAMINE BLACKHEART ROGUES MEMBER PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• @/HelioS

* Battle cleric. Totally thinks he’s the shit but he’s always the second best on his team

* Wanted to become a paladin but thinks he’s to dark to ever follow the light no one told him he couldn’t he’s just angsty

* Technically a healer but gets mad if you tell him to heal. Will let the rest of the team die if he doesn’t get his way

* still a child and likes to use illusions to make himself look bigger. Problem is he isn’t a talented illusionist so many of these forms are distorted.

• aaaAAHH you don't know ambi very well but um

- shadow elemental lady

- super confident and rash

- very ambitious to be like the strongest person ever

- but also really likes to be a doctor and heal ???

- Neutral good kind of alignment??? I think??? I mean she'll beat up people and maybe occasionally steal and prank and kill if u really do something bad but never hurts kids? ever?

so what'cha got for me my dear? :333

thank you Keda for the amazing profile picture!

And thank you everyone for the amazing memories <33

Leaving

• eheheh implying i haven't been lowkey stalking Ambi because she's such a cutie

* A jack of all trades but dubs herself a rogue because she thinks it makes her sound cool.

* Isn't all too talented in any field but what they lack in power they make up for in bravery and confidence. You mess with her teammates than prepared to get you're ass kicked

* Over prepares but also loses things or uses stuff way to early. She's the type to only take potions to heal everyone without realizing they need space for food

* Very stealthy when she wants to be but gets overly excited and often rushes out way to quick and "aggro's" everything

* Trying her best but often just hangs around and tries to look cool tm while lazing around towns/inns

• * Druid; but not the generic naturey type she focuses more on healing and using her powers in more modern unique ways

* Does not use weapons, almost entirely a magic user

* Ambassador of her hometown and had friends in high places all throughout the world

* Almost always chosen to be the team leader if she ever heads out with adventures. Basically the mom friend (tm) but will yell at you if you get yourself/anyone hurt

* Has so many stories to tell and often carries a journal with her where she'll keep record of all her and her loved ones adventures.

• oh ho ho.

i'm later than everyone else but throws zenon.

there's a desert in my heart and i know where to hide

i'm your king of nothing at all & tags

• * Innkeeper and has a habit of letting people stay and chill out for free

* At one point he had dreams of becoming an adventurer and did receive formal training. He was going to become a Mage

* Almost impossible to not get along with. People often say he's cursed or casting a spell on everyone but in actuality he's just that charming

* Has a huge family and tries his best to stay in contact with them. They too run their own inns.

* It's a mystery how his inn stays afloat when he's so eager to hand out food and refuge to just about anyone...