pls plot with awkward introvert kid

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • hi yeah selene is like slowly going insane without healthy social interaction since her and helios have this weird dependent family dynamic and it’s stressin the poor gal out

she’s uhh 5 moons so if you’re looking for romance it’ll have to be cute pure shit (which i’m totally down for tbh she needs happiness she’s gettin depressing) and they can’t be farther than 2/3 moons from 5!! i also really prefer ic developed relationships so ;0 see below

what this girl REALLY needs is friends!! any friend!! ( puck i miss you pls she needs her theatre friend) i don’t care if they’re fake or real, but like someone she can talk to for more than a second, and she probably will be scared away by super strong personalities unless they’re more class clowns than serious!! she’s a big fan of dorks like her

other plots are also totally up in the air!! ic development plots are always preferred and all, but yeah!! her tags are uhh somewhere ill get them in here soon

(i pray the lord my soul to keep - sel's tags/storage)

time consumes our image.

( penned by chervani / tags )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( )

• saturnrings is like a biggo sister to helios, would u want the same dynamic between selene and her? or maybe shes just annoying to sel?

I'M IN HERE A PRISONER OF HISTORY

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

BHR OVERSEER — TAGS — PENNED BY IVORY

• saturnrings is like a biggo sister to helios, would u want the same dynamic between selene and her? or maybe shes just annoying to sel?

:0 no she’d love that

she might be a lil worried that helios prefers saturn over her because of personal reasons but that wouldn’t show much

@/helios boi she isn’t ready for relationships don’t worry, but her lil romantic side is gonna start slowly emerging and im hype

time consumes our image.

The post was edited 1 time, last by selene s. ().

• perhaps she discovers mark in the middle of a panic attack and tries to help him?

• perhaps she discovers mark in the middle of a panic attack and tries to help him?

sure :)

time consumes our image.

• Hey maybe she and Ver could be friends! She’s already pretty friendly with a good portion of the BHR kids and has talked to Selene before. I’d think of a plot for a private thread but I’m tired so maybe they could have an interaction thread?

• Hey maybe she and Ver could be friends! She’s already pretty friendly with a good portion of the BHR kids and has talked to Selene before. I’d think of a plot for a private thread but I’m tired so maybe they could have an interaction thread?

sounds good to me ;0 what were you thinking? i can make it saturday if that’s okay

time consumes our image.

• Possibly just a bonding thread; maybe they swap experiences or just talk about things/feelings about where the BHR is heading?? Just something standard and flexible is fine with me

I’d really appreciate off you made it ahhh <3

• Possibly just a bonding thread; maybe they swap experiences or just talk about things/feelings about where the BHR is heading?? Just something standard and flexible is fine with me

I’d really appreciate off you made it ahhh <3

sounds good!! will prob make it tomorrow instead bc im not feeling great

time consumes our image.