Betrothed in Heaven ▬ storage + tags

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • GENERAL

silverhaze

sil, silver, or haze

12 moons

december 29th / created on january 23rd, 2019

female

mirlac (rogue male) × mistyrose (bloodclan elder)

warrior of bloodclan

PHYSICALITY

❥ PUREBLOOD MAINE COON | REFERENCE | HEALTH: 100%

blessed with a luminous coat, she is the epitome of beautiful, the angel in your dreams. a silver base pigment settles upon her visage, with light swirls of cream and soft grey, while highlights of alabaster tresses bring out the silver hue that paints her physique. she has such a stunningly jaw-dropping glow to her that makes her the maim attraction, yet she does not flaunt her ravishing beauty. silverhaze has thick, baby soft fur - as if she was sewn from a cloud by some god. tail is light anf fluffy, elongated as well - in which it glissades across the earth with ease, never disturbing the foliage. ears are pointed with decorative hairs appearing to make them look bigger and elegant. she is light on her feet with swift robust legs made for speed, her paws are rather large as she is a towering figure for a female maine coon (that of which she inherited from her father). to finish her off, the eyes on this girl are purely mesmerizing- deep amber pools of fire burn brighter then the sol and will leave you yearning for more.

PERSONALITY

"Pretty little liar" - pretty, no doubt about that. little, eh, not so much. liar, oh you have no idea. there is a reason why some people who really know Silverhaze, say not to trust her. She has a tendency to create blisters of little white lies that can sometimes hinder relationships. Although, she never cared much for relationships, let alone impressing potential bachelors - just wasn't her thing. She doesn't need to impress you to make herself known - it comes naturally. A little piece of advice when deciding to either befriend or wed this spitfire, she can and will, shatter your heart with the lies that fall from her tainted lips.

"What makes a killer" - a killer doesn't always have to look the part, in fact Silverhaze is far from your average killer. she doesn't put on any facade to make herself appear frightening, it comes naturally when she wants to get her point across. she will personally make sure that every time you hear her name you run for the hills, because that's when you should really be afraid - because that is when she wants you dead and she will make sure you end up six feet under. Silverhaze isn't a killer by nature, no, she grew into that imagine by battle. she will not kill the innocent, although she will have a field day with the downtrodden who kill for sport and/or turn savage on kits. she will not hesitate to put you down if it means shes saving the life of an innocent, but do not be fooled - she shows absolutely no mercy when in battle. she looks at it as, 'either i'm going to kill you, or you're going to kill me but one thing is for sure, if i'm going to hell.. i'm taking you with me.'

wipwipwip

TIMELINE

wip

i'm gonna make you suffer in ways ---------------------------

YOUR SPOILED, LITTLE MIND CANNOT POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

silverhaze / tags / maine coon / bloodclan

made by checkers

dd04i00-f408baf2-6906-4419-9a71-80da4fa724df.png

The post was edited 5 times, last by silverhaze . ().

• SILVERHAZE'S AESTHETICS - - -

w1Z88sb.png De7d7vf.jpg

x2ug3tt.jpg doRO6XN.jpg

0sDCgFo.jpg nyuAYg0.png

i'm gonna make you suffer in ways ---------------------------

YOUR SPOILED, LITTLE MIND CANNOT POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

silverhaze / tags / maine coon / bloodclan

made by checkers

dd04i00-f408baf2-6906-4419-9a71-80da4fa724df.png