plot w/ a skeptic

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • So, here is my new girl. Her name is Magpie ( she's yet to take a warrior name since she doesn't want one and i really can't think of one bc i'm bad at this ), she's currently 20 moons old and she's just recently joined Riverclan. She's the daughter of Taboa and Sheogorath, and she takes after her mother rather than her father for sure. On first impressions, she is incredibly sarcastic, completely irreverent and self-assured and cocky. She's especially proud of her hunting and tracking skills - believing herself to be the best huntress that she knows. Despite joining Riverclan, she was raised outside of clan lands all her life and spent her life out there until something unfortunate happened which forced her to seek company in clan lands and chose Riverclan because she was curious. She still looks down upon clans, the warrior code and traditions.

She's open for mostly anything right now! I would like to avoid capture and major injuries right now since I'm trying to get a feel for her personality. Her tags can be found here if you would like more information on her.

GRIEF AND GROWTH GO HAND IN BLOODY HAND

MAGPIESTRIKE DARKCLAN WARRIOR 27 MONTHS BLACK SMOKE TABBY TAGS PENNED BY @/VELKHANA

• yeee she hasn't seen her siblings in a while in canon so it'd be nice for her meet to up with Ammy

Would you like me to make or?

GRIEF AND GROWTH GO HAND IN BLOODY HAND

MAGPIESTRIKE DARKCLAN WARRIOR 27 MONTHS BLACK SMOKE TABBY TAGS PENNED BY @/VELKHANA