DISNEY WEEK !

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • hello lovely rogues !

this week (21-28), the blackheart rogues will be having a disney week ! what does this mean? well, for one whole week, you'll change your character's profile picture to that of a disney character that resembles them closest in personality/appearance !

this is, of course, voluntary, so don't feel pressured to partake if you don't want to c: if you can't think of a disney character that would suit your own, but would still like to partake, feel free to ask for suggestions and maybe fellow rogues can put in their opinions !

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• ideas for saturnpaw: nala, rapunzel, anna (only if sao is elsa)

dcvknaj-7860c37f-8bae-4697-8f50-56d8d87d5cb3.png

BURY A FRIEND, TRY TO WAKE UP

( cannibal class, killing the sun )

tags (☆) bhr enforcer (★) roleplayed by ivory

• fuck i'm not gonna be that active this week,, but i wanna do it so bad. idc.

uh i can't think of anyone for zen off the top of my head,, any suggestions??

have strength, just endure a little more

—— i'll be next to you & tags

• im so out of the loop on BHR characters id help if i knew im a fool for disney
    lochlan..... jim hawkins....

ONE NIGHT I OVERHEARD
    THE PRIOR EXCHANGING WORDS
    WITH A PENITENT WHALER FROM THE SEA

lochlan - 12 months - bhr - ferret - penned by twitches

• Shit I don't even know what Helios would be

He's so dead inside, does anyone fit that description??????

Kind of want to make him Scar because he's fucking lit but Helios isn't a murderer yet like sooo unfair