DISNEY WEEK !

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • hello lovely rogues !

this week (21-28), the blackheart rogues will be having a disney week ! what does this mean? well, for one whole week, you'll change your character's profile picture to that of a disney character that resembles them closest in personality/appearance !

this is, of course, voluntary, so don't feel pressured to partake if you don't want to c: if you can't think of a disney character that would suit your own, but would still like to partake, feel free to ask for suggestions and maybe fellow rogues can put in their opinions !

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• ideas for saturnpaw: nala, rapunzel, anna (only if sao is elsa)

I HAD A DREAM YOU WERE CALLING ME

CAUGHT IN BETWEEN AND FLOATING DOWNSTREAM

BHR ENFORCER — SHE/HER — PENNED BY IVORY

• fuck i'm not gonna be that active this week,, but i wanna do it so bad. idc.

uh i can't think of anyone for zen off the top of my head,, any suggestions??

have strength, just endure a little more

—— i'll be next to you & tags

• im so out of the loop on BHR characters id help if i knew im a fool for disney
    lochlan..... jim hawkins....

• Shit I don't even know what Helios would be

He's so dead inside, does anyone fit that description??????

Kind of want to make him Scar because he's fucking lit but Helios isn't a murderer yet like sooo unfair

• Just rolling out a few ideas

Hades, Shere khan, Eeyore (dead inside ahaha), Cobra Bubbles (from stitch), Beast

AND IVE TRAINED MYSELF TO GIVE UP ON THE PAST

cause i've frozen time between hearses and caskets

bhr/veil/Solaris | storage. | IC OPINIONS | played by kedamono.

• ohshit sel is 100% wendy darling

time consumes our image.

( penned by chervani / tags )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( )