Take in a troubled youth under your wing?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • AMBROSIAPAW ;;

-----> Ambi here is going to run away from her home soon and she's gonna come here in search of her dear ol' dad

I'm thinking maybe someone can see a chance to get a side-kick or a toy and manipulate her into following them? Won't be too hard to do - just promise you'll make her strong and there we go that's all I need

the only requirement is that I kinda need her to get like no easiness. Basically just treat her like shit so she misses home more and more, but also fights that homesickness and gets more and more corrupted

If you think y/c can do that, that'd be awesome!

" SPEECH "

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ I am the latest colors

I hate the newest songs, I can't stand the lyrics

ILL NEVER SING ALONG! *:・゚✦

— Midnightbringer of outer relations Heartchart | Plots| TAGS| Antiigone —

• I'm tempted to offer up Novocaine for this!

He recently lost his only child and grandson and a good friend, so he's not in a very good place right now which should enable him to to treat Ambi a little wrong <3 Also, he would probably take her under his wing because he probably sees his past self in Ambrosiapaw and he had hated who he was back then, so he'll probably take it upon himself to make her "strong" even if it's not the right way to go about it

HERE I AM, 12AM, SUNKEN DEEP INTO MY BED

OCEANEYES IKURUSABA TAGS GHOUL EXILES MEMBER PENNED BY YAKAN

• AH! That’s be perfect yes!

And since he’s medic she could try and get him to teach her stuff he s

Also also the biggest reason I need her guardian to be harsh is because Ambi is going to need to die soon, but I can find other ways around it that don’t have to involve Nova being the cause

I’ll probably be getting Ambi over in like a day or so then I’ll make a private thread for em!

*:・゚✦ I am the latest colors

I hate the newest songs, I can't stand the lyrics

ILL NEVER SING ALONG! *:・゚✦

— Midnightbringer of outer relations Heartchart | Plots| TAGS| Antiigone —

• esme will angrily lurk and try to offer ambi some alternatives to her current living conditions

by 'alternatives', she would mean 'honey please come live in my little converted storage shed with me, and i will kick novo's ass twenty ways to Tuesday, leader or not' but of course she wouldn't say that out loud

AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT IT'S NEVER OVER

BLACK DIRE WOLF — THE CARTEL — TAGS — PENNED BY TELPERION