Plot With Schneeps V2

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • So I'm finally getting around to these plotting threads, I haven't had one in quite a while. I'm to lazy to label everything so he's open to everything except for permanent death,romance/litters.

I'm all for angst and that sort of stuff but also love to get a few positive threads here and there.

HELIOS !  

Tagging you just in case you wanted to plot for the future where he tries to kill Henrik.

the_doctor_is_in_by_mysteeria-dc0k0sm.png

Now please don't go, oh no

I think of you whenever I'm alone

tags. | Retired Practitioner |played by DarkenedMemories

• Henrik's gonna let Helios beat the shit out of him......seeing as he deserves it. He'll only start to fight back when things go severe.....and even then it won't be like a true fight to him.

• yark we need a thread homie!! i feel like henrik does Not like bo atm and i have excitement

• YES

I mean it was originally jealously/misunderstanding but that sorta changed with recent predicaments. He's still like super jealous on how Bo was such a better father then him and all that. But schneeps is gonna feel slightly uncomfortable as they never really sat down and had a proper chat.