Plot With Schneeps V2

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • So I'm finally getting around to these plotting threads, I haven't had one in quite a while. I'm to lazy to label everything so he's open to everything except for permanent death,romance/litters.

I'm all for angst and that sort of stuff but also love to get a few positive threads here and there.

latenightpaw  

Tagging you just in case you wanted to plot for the future where he tries to kill Henrik.

nebula_by_raccoon_claw_dda5lqq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA0MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwN2I4NTM3LTczMzItNDI3My1iYzBlLTc3ZDBlOTQxMmY2NVwvZGRhNWxxcS05MmYxZWU1ZS04MmMwLTRlZWUtYTVhZi0wODIyM2I3MmIwYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.WypWU2WTveWC9onz95ARxICSWd-_PwWLUZlLkjwlbec

How bad did we want it and good did it feel

( Driving fast until we crashed into each other's hearts )

Wind Haven & Shadow Veil ☆ 9 Moons ☆ Plotting ☆ PENNED BY DarkenedMemories

• Henrik's gonna let Helios beat the shit out of him......seeing as he deserves it. He'll only start to fight back when things go severe.....and even then it won't be like a true fight to him.

nebula_by_raccoon_claw_dda5lqq-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA0MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwN2I4NTM3LTczMzItNDI3My1iYzBlLTc3ZDBlOTQxMmY2NVwvZGRhNWxxcS05MmYxZWU1ZS04MmMwLTRlZWUtYTVhZi0wODIyM2I3MmIwYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.WypWU2WTveWC9onz95ARxICSWd-_PwWLUZlLkjwlbec

• yark we need a thread homie!! i feel like henrik does Not like bo atm and i have excitement

no use getting angry at the way that you're wired

tyranny of a [fallen king]

outwardly known as fallenking or tyrant

enforcer of the bhr

[ tags / wip ]

• YES

I mean it was originally jealously/misunderstanding but that sorta changed with recent predicaments. He's still like super jealous on how Bo was such a better father then him and all that. But schneeps is gonna feel slightly uncomfortable as they never really sat down and had a proper chat.