wanna be captured by this malevolent gal?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • so with the new implementation of slaves/inferior, i thought this would be a good way for isla to blow off some steam.

you see, she's grown quite lonely, but also filled with anger because of internal struggles, so she's close to breaking. going after and torturing an inferior she caught could be a good way to bring these issues to light

sooo if you wanna have your charrie captured by isla and don't mind them gaining a few injuries along the way, i'd love to offer her up to do the job lol

information "speech"

Honey, what you done, come from, escaping so fast?

We're from dungeons; Alcatraz

bio.. | penned by tamsen.

• what's the min age for inferiors? i need some excitement in swan's life but i don't want to make isla break any rules or anything lol

3 moons - riverclan kit - tags - plot - opinions

MY BLOOD IS A FLOOD —— ・゚✧ 」

❝ of rubies, precious stones — penned by greyjoy

• what's the min age for inferiors? i need some excitement in swan's life but i don't want to make isla break any rules or anything lol

3 moons - riverclan kit - tags - plot - opinions

pls don't do this to my baby girl </3 kes is gonna kill someone when she comes back and finds out that someone lay a hand on her baby

pm me if you need:

-- dawnsky ( trad. darkclan medicine cat )

-- heatherpaw ( trad. thunderclan mca )

-- briarthorn ( trad. shadowclan senior warrior )

hub / plot

• so I don't believe there's a minimum age requirement, but seeing as swan is pretty young, Isla probably wouldn't lash out at her as bad cause she's not entirely evil lol. What could be interesting is using her as ransome, but not for anything particular in return? So she'll make Swan's parents, and or riverclan figure something out that would appeal to her enough to release swan?

• sorry for the delayed response! I'll get a thread up today and possibly leave it open for a little drama if anyone wants to try and stop her lol