Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Its empty.

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Stormclaw licked what remained of the fur on his chest.

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Before dawn, Graytail arose from his sleep and out of his den. He noticed that several of his clanmates were also already up and about, including their dark-furred leader; the fading moonlight glaring off their pelts.

~~~I'mWakingUpToAshAndDust_IWipeMyBrowAndISweatMyRust_I'mBreathingInTheChemicals~~~

ILoveJESUS|FollowJESUS|Radioactivity|John15:5\TheTrueVine|Ecclesiastes4:9-12|Proverbs30:5

FlameClanMed.Cat?|23moons

Branchfern|MeadowClanWar.|13moons

Pricklypaw|PineClanApp.|9moons

Faze|ShadeClanDep.|19moons

Tallkit|PineClanKit|2moons

Graytail|PineClanSen.War.|47moons

Bettakit|MeadowClanKit|<1 moon/0 moons

SWLG|TribeOf(?)(?)|30moons

===William_Hutchings===

• Stormclaw hissed to nobody in particular and stared at a stick.

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Graytail marched proudly back into his own camp. "Well that went. . . well." He commented pushing through overhanging foliage. Graytail hadn't engaged in any combat, as in his own thoughts there wasn't much of a threat. A bunch of mouse-brained apprentices decide to attack our clan. Pfft.

~~~I'mWakingUpToAshAndDust_IWipeMyBrowAndISweatMyRust_I'mBreathingInTheChemicals~~~

ILoveJESUS|FollowJESUS|Radioactivity|John15:5\TheTrueVine|Ecclesiastes4:9-12|Proverbs30:5

===William_Hutchings===

• I'm gonna need a new cat...

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Name: Ashtalon

I'll upload a picture later

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• OOC: Should you put that on the PineClan sign-in thread Fern? XP

===William_Hutchings===

• Pricklypaw hopped out of one of the shadow-covered areas of camp. "Glad to see you're back!" He meowed, wavering his plumy tail. "Can you give me a recap of what happened Graytail?" Pricklypaw questioned the senior warrior anxiously.

Graytail glanced over at the dark-furred apprentice at his request. "Oh, nothing." He said carelessly. "Just some MeadowClan apprentices decided to deliver a few scratches and their leader, Blossomstar killed Stormclaw."

"What!?" Pricklypaw sounded. "There was an attack, and a death!? I told you guys something like that would happen. That's why I wanted to join the meeting!"

Graytail just continued to pad forward past Pricklypaw, half-caring. "It wasn't that exciting." Graytail rumbled. "Besides, Stormclaw was killed by Blossomstar. It wasn't even a good fight as he didn't have a chance of beating her." He continued to walk forward and added: "But afterwards, Thistlestar finished the job and clawed another one of her lives away."

As the white-and-gray warrior padded away behind him, Pricklypaw stared at the ground in revulsion. I should've been there. I should've been able to fight! He thought maliciously.

===William_Hutchings===

• Ashtalon sat down. "Stormclaw died?" He knew his brother was wreckless, but he had gotten himself killed this time. "And apprentices tried to fight? MeadowClan is growing weak!" He spat.

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Ashtalon sat down. "Stormclaw died?" He knew his brother was wreckless, but he had gotten himself killed this time. "And apprentices tried to fight? MeadowClan is growing weak!" He spat.

You might have to change one of their ages in order for them to be brothers though. As Stormclaw has a much larger age difference. By like 48 moons/4 years... :P

===William_Hutchings===

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jayfrost ().

• Ashtalon's words focused Pricklypaw's thought back on his deceased clanmate, Stormclaw. Pricklypaw raised his head back up towards Graytail. "Did you bring his body back here to PineClan?"

"So many questions." Graytail breathed silently, then turned his head back at the young apprentice. "I don't know, ask the rest of them." Graytail gestured with his muzzle towards the shrubs behind Pricklypaw.

===William_Hutchings===

• Thistlestar plunged through the bushes and snarled as a tiny thicket was coughs of his pelt, he eyed all the cats as he walked through back to his stone.

Briar pelt followed behind his father, he then looked up at him, "Father." He meowed then jumped up by him, "My you give Fallenheart, your deputy my message?" He asked

Thistlestar eyed his son, "Don't tell me you are trying to get a new she-cat!?" He grumbled, snarling at his sons request.

Briarpelt laughed it off, "what are you talking about!?" He said trying to wip away the truth.

"You tried to get that kitty pet, also a rogue. And Pebbleheart!" He hissed, "Bt luckily Pebbleheart died before you got the best of her!" He added

"Oh come on, I didn't go after them, they came after me!" He lied, then got back to the subject, "Please, tell Fallenheart to meet me at the creek at Dusk." He said then jumped off the Rock and started to pad away.

"And what if she refuses?"Thitlestar pointed out.

"Then I will go for Dapplefern!" He said swishing his tail around and left to the Warriors den,

Duskberry

CantSleep