Cowspots x Mousenose Accidental Litter!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Cowspots x Mousenose.

STORY;;

When Mousenose's child Mottledkit was stolen from under her, she was left in a vulnerable position. Likewise, Cowspots was feeling emotional struggling with newfound feelings for his best friends Morningfrost and Ivynose. In a single night of weakness, both found comfort with each other, resulting in an accidental pregnancy. While the two aren't in love and don't plan to become mates, they both are completely in love with these kittens and will care for them deeply.

RELATIONS;;

Mousenose is G1, but is considered a sister by Flint and Eaglestar. Mousenose has three other kits, Petalkit, Sparrowkit, and Velveteen.

Cowspot is G1, but his brother was Cloudbounce the former Medicine Cat. Cowspots has three other kits, Sheeppaw, Goatpaw, and Duckpaw.

RULES;;

- Please have the kittens stay in WindClan until they are apprentices at least. If you decide to move them, please let me or Amy know beforehand!

- I'm not real picky on activity, but try to post at least once a week.

- There will be a birthing thread, but after that thread is done the kittens can be played at 3 moons old.

- No set aging limit - just work it out with the littermates so they're all the same age!

- No depressing names, please.

- Have fun with them!

GENETICS;;

Black and white shorthair (Carrying Cinnamon + Sepia + Longhair) x Blue shorthair (Carrying Cinnamon + Colorpoint + Longhair)

Kits: Black, blue, cinnamon, fawn, seal mink, blue mink, cinnamon mink, fawn mink, or any of those with white.

Kits with NO white and aren't mink can have any eye color except blue.
    Kits with white and aren't mink can have any eye color.
    Kits that are mink will have aqua eyes.
    25% of non-mink kittens will be solid but carry sepia.
    25% of non-mink kittens will be solid but carry color point.
    Kits can be longhair or short hair.

FORM;;

Form is free for all, but I do ask that you don't spend lots of time on it. :) I don't judge based on detail and I don't wanna have to spend forever reading all of them! I'd also prefer easy to read fancyposts only, as I can't see very well to begin with lol.

SLOTS;; (these may change!)

1 - Open.

2 - Open.

3 - Open.

4 - Open.

5 - Open.

WORK SCHEDULE:

3/15: 3:00pm-7:00pm.

3/16: 11:00am-7:00pm.

3/17: 11:00am-7:30pm.

3/19: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

3/20: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

3/21: 8:00am-4:00pm.

3/22: 3:00pm-7:00pm.

3/23: 9:00am-5:00pm.

• dad is in the house

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Winnie

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• Not yet, I imagine we'll pick whenever we get decent applications! :)

WORK SCHEDULE:

3/15: 3:00pm-7:00pm.

3/16: 11:00am-7:00pm.

3/17: 11:00am-7:30pm.

3/19: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

3/20: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

3/21: 8:00am-4:00pm.

3/22: 3:00pm-7:00pm.

3/23: 9:00am-5:00pm.

• Yeah once we get a decent amount of apps we'll choose. I think me and Frosty will probably end up choosing as many people as possible lol

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• your existence changes my world like

:+*————————MAGIC————————*+:

The post was edited 1 time, last by myth ().

• Olivekit of WindClan

the artist | cowspots x mousenose

Name origin: for his fawn coat and olive-green eyes. the olive is a type of small tree.

Warrior name: Oliveheart

Genetics: shorthair fawn solid w/ high white (carries sepia) ( photo 1 | photo 2 ) ( avatar 2 )

olivekit is genetically solid, but you can see faint tabby stripes around his tail. the top of his head is colored fawn, as well as the bridge of his nose. other than that, except for a spot or two on his flank and his entire tail, the rest of his body is white. he has slightly curly fur, he's not quite shorthaired, but definitely not entirely a longhaired cat either. most of the fluff is in his tail. his eyes are a hazel-ish green. olivekit is slender and elegantly-boned. he walks rather gracefully and, thanks to his swift metabolism, stays in pretty good shape all year round.

Personality Notes:

- vivacious personality, but can come off as kind of dumb.

- easy-going and usually lazy, as an apprentice, he has an extremely short attention span.

- not really the best fighter but rather protective of his siblings

- can be quite argumentative and aggressive toward other males, but ridiculously courteous and flirtatious around females

- does not show much regard for authority

- shows an immense interest in collecting small things and putting them together to create something out of it

- rather loud and can sometimes come off as cowardly

Plots:

- getting a strict mentor to whip him up into shape

- perhaps look into medicine field

- young romances that lead to heartbreak

agrelos

deutschland, medic of the thunderlands

traditional

skypaw of thunderclan

bettapaw of riverclan

olivekit of windclan

my discord is Felibri#1859

The post was edited 9 times, last by Felibri ().

• i'm gonna be honest you stand a chance of being picked even if you don't finish, all you gotta do is throw out some notes and claim interest xD

• lovely lol

you know what I think I’ll finish the app because I’m starting to become rather fond of this dude

agrelos

deutschland, medic of the thunderlands

traditional

skypaw of thunderclan

bettapaw of riverclan

olivekit of windclan

my discord is Felibri#1859

• Name: Silverkit - Silverpaw - Silversky (warrior name may change)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Silverkit is a blue mink, having a dark grey mask over her face, as well as her ears and tail. This deep hue gives way to a paler shade of grey across the rest of her body, with white markings on her forepaws and hind legs. Her fur is long and soft, and is nearly always dirty or tangled in places. Her eyes are the classic aqua color seen in mink cats.

kitten ref

adult ref

Personality: Silverkit is a fierce little thing. She is always very full of energy, and frequently gets into some sort of mischief. She seeks adventure wherever she goes. She can be rather mouthy and sassy, but also knows when to be respectful. She is quite clever, which can aid in her mischief making. Silverkit is very much a free spirit, and hates to be told what to do - as such, her future mentor will have their work cut out for them. As a kit, she may pick fights with other kits and even apprentices, trying to show off how tough she is. Always full of spunk, Silverkit wants nothing more than to be a great warrior.

Plots: As a kit, she will come to resent her name, feeling that it is too delicate for a tough cat like her. For a while, she will demand everyone call her by a different name that she makes up for herself (name yet to be determined), before eventually accepting her given name and returning to it.

I will be in San Francisco until Saturday, March 16. I will try to check in each night, but if I am needed, tag this account.

Bune | trad. BloodClan

Mountainpaw | trad. ShadowClan

Russetkit | trad. ThunderClan

Finchkit | trad. RiverClan

Kaiser | The Exiles

Stormwing | trad. DarkClan

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monahan ().

• Hey, Frost, I forgot that we'll probably wanna mention half siblings in the first post xD Cow's other kiddos are Sheeppaw, Goatpaw, and Duckpaw

• OVERVIEW.

— name / nicknames / no titles

— 3 moons / aging ratio tbd

— birthday: tbd / created on January 12th, 2019

— resides in windclan [kit]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

— important info about the boy here

RELATIONSHIPS.

— undiscovered bisexual / biromantic

— 0 crushes / 0 “maybe” crushes / single, not actively looking (open to plotting)

— describe how to form platonic and romantic relationships with y/c

— cowspots x mousenose / 2nd gen

— siblings tba

— no children

APPEARANCE / AESTHETIC.

— [CURRENT BODY:] short, brief description [ref]

↳ full description

— INJURIES/ILLNESSES:[/color] none

PERSONALITY.

[EXTERIOR TRAITS] traits here

[INTERIOR TRAITS] traits here

↳ full, described personality goes here

— DISORDERS: none

INTERACTION / CONFRONTATION.

[POWERS:] none

— physically easy / mentally easy

— won’t start fights / will end fights / will run away

— peaceful actions may be powerplayes

— attack in #COLOR and mention @/your characters name or emms.

• Forms look fabulous so far - love them all!

• track

dcuacfg-bc118d84-2d02-4505-be58-9d82ee68e983.png

i'd be so lost if you left me alone... you locked yourself in the bathroom,

lying on the floor as i break through. i pull you in to feel your heartbeat -

can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me" !?

main account | AKLM | @ if needed

demigirl 16 years semi-advanced roleplayer has high-school, activity fluctuates

traditional + extended + fanclan deviant art facebook art store