NEW DAYS MUST COME ;; takeover?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • MIMZY

HEALER OF WOUNDS / AMALFI HEIGHTS

Frankly, she did not want to be leader. She would have much rather let someone else swoop in. But, the healer was not about to let the clan fall into shambles. Be neglected. She had to do something. So, she was doing this. Amalfi Heights! I, Mimzy, Wish to take leadership of this place. If you support me, please say so. If not, then that is fine as well. I love my home. I do not wish to see it die. She called as she stood where her father had so many times before her.

speaking

WHEN EVERYTHING'S MEANT TO BE BROKEN

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM

tags. | played by ashinka.

• Reese couldn't help but furrow his nonexistent brows as he listened to Mimzy. She wished to takeover? It was true he hadn't done his part as leader, but that didn't mean he wished to be shoved out of his place as Grandmaster. "I can't say I agree with your proposition. My inactivity is inexcusable, but I am still here to lead Amalfi Heights," the hybrid woofed calmly, rolling his shoulders after he had stopped near the femme. She was the sole healer, was she not? Perhaps it was best for her to remain in such a position.

FEELINGS ARE JUST LIKE THE WEATHER

RK800 the thunderlands member information penned by seleste

• Yikes, were leadership fighting among themselves? Valleypaw couldn't tell very well, having only recently joined, but it seemed iffy to have discontent among members of the group. "I'll support the current leader" she piped up, deciding to voice her own opinion. Since they were still around and kicking, it was too early for her to have any other opinion of who should be leading. Valleypaw came back because she wanted to return to her roots, and well. . . here it was. A wave of disappointment and healthy skepticism washed over her in the outward appearance of a frown, but she kept her feelings to herself. Even then, she was still surveying the other two members here, gathering information about the current dynamics from within. She couldn't tell if Mimzy was just passionate or power hungry, as anyone could put on a mask and lie extremely well.

Valleypaw Hayate / Mischievous Assassin

HQQgBnl.png