CRASHING DOWN AROUND ME ;; hunting patrol

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • TO BAD FOR YOU

"Ah, who wants to go with me on a hunting patrol?" He called out from the shadows where he was sitting. He knew that one must move about. Help out. You know, give back or whatever. So, he figured why not hunt? Besides, who would turn down food? No one.

"Speech."

( TWISTED // DANGEROUS // EVIL // TAGS )

☾*: YOU GOT THE SWAGGER OF A CHAMPION

VENOMOUSIMPULSE / DOMESTIC FELINE / MANIPULATIVE / DARK / SINGLE / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• "I'll go," offered Zeppelin, the tabby padding over to Venomousimpulse with a curt nod of greeting. He was glad to see that some others were sticking around and trying to get the Clan back on its feet. It felt good to see that it wasn't just him going off any doing everything.

"speaking"

\ I CAN'T SLEEP HERE NO MORE \ TAGS

YOU ARE A HAUNTED HOUSE

( you are the coldest stone-carved marble faces )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Kukiko didn’t come to Valhalla much, in a way of saying things she let it rot so she could spend her days in the ruins. Promotion or not she’d come here to see her brother and his presense has been scarce, truth be told she’d been worried and perhaps that’s what drove her back here every few days. It was a long ways away from the desert but here she stood, the only good thing was it’s plethora of new “prey” and it’s closeness to the exiles territory. She’d poked her head in there constantly...

The dragoness came at Impulses fall landing heavily beside Zeppelin. "I’ll come with you to make sure we actually catch something"

"Speech"