I've traveled over from Xanje.

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Yo, so like I first was on here back in 2013 when this site was called warriorscatsrpg or something like that. Then, I found out they had a sister site, Xanje at the time and joined there and abandon this site till now. I am back for now because I wanna give this site a chance. I am mainly on here to roleplay, and chat. I hope I can get some attention and people to talk to. I am big lost with this thread,

Currently looking for thread I can be apart of. Sorry if I step down from interacting as much, my nerves get the best of me. If I end up quitting a public thread, It is mostly because I just can't handle the social aspect of things lmao. Okay, yeehaw goodbye.

• bruh, high-five! 2013 members <3

xanje isn't our sister site anymoree, but welcome baack! it's awesome to see people from my starter days coming back to the site. alot has changed since the warriorcatsrpg days, but we're pretty much still the same with our lovely chats and epic roleplays. if you got any questionss, let me knoow. <3

otherwisee, what kind of roleplays are you looking for?

you're as beautiful as endless

YOU'RE THE UNIVERSE I'M HELPLESS IN.

Io of the Solaris Kingdom

• I was here in the wcrpg days as well and only returned almost a year ago! It's awesome seeing old members return! If you have any trouble navigating the site feel free to reach out to any of the staff, or make a thread in the help den!

If you're looking to roleplay traditionally I can't give you any information there since I don't roleplay in that section. However, if you do decide to go to extended then I can answer questions! Most information you'll need can be found in the codex at the top of the site. I hope you have fun! Welcome back!

Kady Orloff-Diaz (BlizzardClan Vice Leader)

• bruh, high-five! 2013 members <3

xanje isn't our sister site anymoree, but welcome baack! it's awesome to see people from my starter days coming back to the site. alot has changed since the warriorcatsrpg days, but we're pretty much still the same with our lovely chats and epic roleplays. if you got any questionss, let me knoow. <3

otherwisee, what kind of roleplays are you looking for?

Thank you for the welcome back. If I'd known my log in from my old account, I would've hopped back on to it...sadly I forgot the password. I do have one question, how do I create fancy posts on here because I tried transferring the ones from xanje over to here and they don't show up.

I was here in the wcrpg days as well and only returned almost a year ago! It's awesome seeing old members return! If you have any trouble navigating the site feel free to reach out to any of the staff, or make a thread in the help den!

If you're looking to roleplay traditionally I can't give you any information there since I don't roleplay in that section. However, if you do decide to go to extended then I can answer questions! Most information you'll need can be found in the codex at the top of the site. I hope you have fun! Welcome back!

Thank you for the welcome, and ahh that is what the codex is. I am going to start using that then!

Currently looking for thread I can be apart of. Sorry if I step down from interacting as much, my nerves get the best of me. If I end up quitting a public thread, It is mostly because I just can't handle the social aspect of things lmao. Okay, yeehaw goodbye.

• The fancyposts have changed a bit. You have to add a apostophe before the codes and after the semicolon. So instead of

Code
    1. [fancypost=CODEHERE;]TEXTHERE[/fancypost]

It will be like this:

Code
    1. [fancypost='CODEHERE;']TEXTHERE[/fancypost]

Some codes also changed so that may be another reason. Here's one of the updated guides I saved. It's alot more in-depth with all the changes.

CODING 101 || a guide to the site's new coding

you're as beautiful as endless

YOU'RE THE UNIVERSE I'M HELPLESS IN.

Io of the Solaris Kingdom

• Hi there! Welcome back to FeralFront! I returned back at the beginning of September, but I also first joined in the early 2010s. We're so glad you decided to return. :D

Lyn and Echo pretty much have you covered, so I just want to say happy roleplaying, and let you know that my inbox is always open if you have a question. ^^

• Hey, welcome! :)

WORK SCHEDULE:

5/19: 10:00am-7:00pm.

5/21: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

5/22: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

5/24: 3:15pm-9:15pm.

5/25: 1:00pm-9:30pm.

5/26: 11:00am-7:30pm.

5/28: 1:00pm-9:30pm.

5/29: 1:00pm-9:30pm.
    5/31: 1:00pm-9:00pm.

6/4: 3:00pm-9:00pm.