Come and get your love - WEEKLY TASKS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ The pale cub had puffed out his chest as he made his way just outside of the prison, his tail swayed tall as he scanned the canyon to see just how many people were out here. He'd volunteered to do this, and heck he was a man of his word, he'd make sure to give these freaki-fucking exiles the best task of their lives. He'd try to incorporate sabotage into them as well (He'd gotten someone to explain it to him after the meeting). "Hey, if any of you want a task come to me!" he bellowed his boyish voice squeaking as it rose in pitch.

"Speech"

• ❝  MOST DIVINE ❞ — Sofie's ear flicker nonchalantly as he approaches at Balthazar's call. He heard that the kid would be handling the tasks for this week and, apparently, they were supposed to be real interesting. He could only hope so. Softvelvet wasn't going to do anything that wasn't worth his time. So Vel settles near by, tails wrapping about his slim frame as he levels his gaze with Damion's kid. "You better give me a good one, Balthazar." Comes the Gravedigger's playful comment, his lips turning upwards into the slightest of smirks.

AS CLEVER AS THE DEVIL, TWICE AS PRETTY

SOFTVELVET HAMRIK DARK DYNASTY PATRIARCH INFORMATION PENNED BY YAKAN

• Michael remembered this one from when he showed up in the Exiles. But now, a couple days had passed, and he had gotten some rest and some food (even if he didn't really need the latter, per se), so he figured it was time for him to really tackle this place head on. "I'll take one, if you don't mind," he said as h lumbered up to Balthazar, nodding in greeting.

"speaking"

\ I AM GOD'S GIFT BUT WHY WOULD HE BLESS ME \ TAGS

UNIFY HUMANITY IN A THUNDERING CHORUS

NO EXITS FROM THIS BROADWAY VENUE

• Weekly tasks, more like weekly chores. Karma distinctly remembered all the purposely humiliating tasks he had been given, ones which were designed to annoy him. However, this little cub didn't seem like he'd give anyone a loathsome task, so he was willing to try one again. Besides, he needed something to do. "Oh go on, then," Karma rumbled as he made his way over to join the group.

TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND, IF HE SAYS HE'S GOT BEEF

I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I AIN'T FUCKING SCARED OF HIM!

( the exiles, tags, all ic opinions ofc, played by evie! )

• Parting her jaws the cosmos would allow herself a light stretch, gaze lingering on the individuals that were already here. Looked like it was going to be an interesting crowd and she settled down before the one whom had called. Tasks, she had seen this done before and she allowed a small dip of her head before curling her tail around her paws. "I'll take a task. Please make it a fun one."

I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF

WELL, MYSELF SAID YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL

— birchpaw | 9 moons old | twin to aspenpaw | sokoke cat | ref | tags

• ✦ ✧ ✦ He'd make sure these were suitable, though he didn't know much about anyone yet he would do his best to cultivate unique ideas for everyone to fit their abilities. First was Softvelvet, one of the many pretty-dudes Bal had seen around the prison. He grinned back charmingly at the catsune nodding eagerly as he spoke "I'd like for you to put together some armor, clothes or maybe some weapons. Doesn't need to be anything fancy but It'd be nice to have some extra supplies laying around. Bonus points if you make them yourself!" he moved onto the next, Michael his fellow white lion and "competitor" since he was so new he'd be sure to help him get his name out there. He'd put him together with Karma, he wanted to see what the duo could do together. Michael was new and he thought Karma could teach him some tricks about sabotage. "Okay this ones going to be a doozy! Karma and Michael i want you to lead a type of raid to the veil or any of our other enemies if you want. Cause some hell and bring back a trophy as proof of your crimes!" he chuckled at the thought, it would most likely be a grim trophy but Bal was slowly getting accumulated to gross gorey things. He was a moonshiner's apprentice after all. Next was Angela and though he knew nothing about the woman so far, he wanted to learn morw about her. She wanted a fun task and that's precisely what she would get "Perhaps you could gather some people and create a mural in one of the prisons. Make it colorful and pretty!"

"Speech"

• Karma flicked his gaze over to Michael, who he didn't know well at all, but he guessed it didn't matter. The dude seemed like he could handle himself well. He fixed the other with an expectant look as he broke out into a devilish grin. "We'll go to the Veil. Come on, big guy, let's go fuck shit up." Karma nodded at Balthazar in thanks, before getting up and walking away from the prison, hoping that Michael would just follow him. Mind flickering with ideas to really stir shit up, Karma considered killing one of their own and placing the carcass in a river, poisoning their water supply. Something real hideous like that. He didn't feel any hatred towards the Veil at all, but Karma felt like he needed to something heinous. Something to relieve his headache, the pressure on his skull.

TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND, IF HE SAYS HE'S GOT BEEF

I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I AIN'T FUCKING SCARED OF HIM!

( the exiles, tags, all ic opinions ofc, played by evie! )

• Mick had never been to the Veil, but he had been in the Exiles just long enough to know that they seemed to be at war. So the suggestion of a raid seemed like good fun to him. "The Veil it is," he said with a nod to Balthazar and then to Karma, who it seemed like he would co-lead the raid with. It didn't seem half bad, really. They'd get to let off some steam and possibly snatch someone up to mess with back home. How angelic of him. The man didn't care, so he followed after Karma, humming to himself.

"speaking"

\ I AM GOD'S GIFT BUT WHY WOULD HE BLESS ME \ TAGS

UNIFY HUMANITY IN A THUNDERING CHORUS

NO EXITS FROM THIS BROADWAY VENUE

• DON'T YOU LISTEN TO HIM !

☾・゚the best advice that i've been given, but i guess i didn't listen

The muddy-brown lupine would turn Tiffany blue optics up to Balthazar, a small smirk on his maw. Just what, he wondered, would his apprentice come up with for him to do? Certainly he was a creative boy, hopefully he'd give Trash something fun and upbeat. "Hit me, kiddo," he chimed as he took a seat, glancing about everyone else who waited to be assigned a task. So far, the kid was doing work.

• ✦ ✧ ✦ He smiled pleasantly knowing that the jobs would be done, he did a good job with those two. He expected to some some very angry veilers soon. And with an invasion meant he’d have more wounds and blood to deal with, he needed the practice. The cub turned towards Trash as he approached, he’d assumed the canine would enjoy a saboteur mission as well. "Leave a warning to one of our enemies or one of our neutrals if you wanna. Like write something in blood... oh or leave a skull in their camp or something.. I don’t know whatever you can think or really" he said excitedly, tail swishing behind him.

"Speech"