IT'S A WILD AND BEAUTIFUL FIRE ♥ pregnant

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • The morning sickness was something Nymeria misinterpreted as her sickness returning shortly after her recovery, although after a day of trying to heal again she noticed the symptoms weren't quite similar to the symptoms she had when she had the flu. There was no chills, no sore throat, ontop of that the nausea wasn't as bad as when she was actually sick. Suspicion sure irked the collie's mind, waiting for the next signs to show to be certain her suspicions were correct. Surely... She wasn't? No. She couldn't, it had to be just a weaker version of her sickness. It had to be.

---

Over the last day Nymeria begun to feel better, brushing the whole thing off as if it was just the last of her flu. Although, she barely ate anything that day, not that many would notice but she didn't quite show any interest in food. The coming morning, as expected, Ny was beginning to feel sick all over again. She was able to hold back from vomiting, though it did make her feel even more worse and lightheaded but she managed to walk among her home without spilling. Without a doubt, Nymeria knew very well what was going on and as exciting as it was she couldn't come to believe it for the while. She couldn't have taken so easily, she was so thin, her body wasn't ready for children just yet. Sure, she wanted some in the future. But she didn't expect to take the first time in a long time. She sat down on her bed, shivering with excitement but at the same time scared what her partner would think. Would Samuel be overwhelmed? Scared? Damn, this was hard. What if she scared him away? He probably wasn't ready either.. But.. she didn't have a choice to tell him, did she? It was only going to show the next few weeks.

Nymeria's heart thudded against her chest, and almost as if she was holding her breath she let go before she jumped off of the bed in order to go search for him. On trembling paws, she walked amongst camp, and as light as the female was, it felt there was a heavy weight resting on her back. It felt harder and harder to pull her feet up to walk as she wasted little- but in her experience, a good amount of time looking for her fiance. And to what she saw and assumed as his figure, she froze, finding herself unable to carry herself any further. Excitement and anxiety swirled within her, unsure what to expect from him. She gaped her mouth open to try and get his attention, at first there was no sound but at second try came a weak and nervous call, "Samuel..?" she bowed her head almost submissively, like she was a dog getting scolded by its owner. But then came a small swish of her tail, unable to hide the excitement as it was just as strong as her anxiety. "I.. I-I need... I need to talk to you. Please?" her voice was ever so soft and pleading, internally praying to the heavens he would react well.

Samuel B.

Do you remember being young?

The world in our hands, your heart in a song

• There was an anxious, imploring voice ringing through camp. From where she sat nearby in a patch of sun, Solafide recognized it as the voice of the Thunderlands leader, Nymeria, calling for Samuel. The wolf vaguely recalled this name as belonging to the mate of the Skychief. What Nymeria could want of her mate at this moment, and why she was calling for him in this public forum, was of course beyond her understanding, but she suspected she would find out if she was simply patient. She let her copper eyes settle on the Border Collie and remained where she was sitting, her ears pricking softly.

Want a little grace, but who's gonna say a little grace for me?

raindrop of the thunderlands - gray wolf - female - plot thread - bio

• Samuel?

The voice of his mate echoed throughout the camp. Her voice seemed...distressed..? His normally alert ears rose with alarm as he wondered to himself if she was in danger, or even hurt. It didn't take long for the grey wolf to hurry over and stand in front of her, and nuzzle the side of her check affectionately. The past few days he had noticed an increase of her vomiting, but he simply passed it off as part of her sickness, so he thought nothing really of it. "Are you alright dear?" he asked, taking a step back, and gazing at her with worried eyes.

"speech."

we watched the sunset, over the castle on the hill—— tags (12/9)

svnsxd.jpg

I FOUND MY HEART AND BROKE IT HERE ・゚★

———————— made friends and lost them through the years

• She could feel other's eyes laying upon her as she called to her mate, debating whether or not to pull him aside to have a more private talk. But everyone wanted new members, right? The homes were empty of children and she was sure the clan would be excited, especially how low their member count was. Though.. was this what Samuel wanted? She couldn't be for sure, she wasn't exactly ready and she had a feeling he wasn't either. If she had a choice, she'd forward it to after marriage, so she would feel more comfortable about it. So they both would. However she supposed excitement was appropriate as well, the camp seemed so ghost like and she was sure they both would have planned in the future anyway.

Nymeria got a bit more nervous as he approached her in a hurry, but once he nuzzled her there was a temporary sense of security. That was until she had to answer him, "Y- Yeah, I'm okay. I just have something.. important to announce to you." she said in a low toned voice, fixing her gaze upon him as she gave out a weak sigh. Here we go.. "I'm not sick anymore from what I can see so far. Sam, I know we weren't ready, a- and I hope you're not mad at me but I'm... I'm pregnant." she announced, hoping to see excitement from the grey wolf. Oh gods, why does this have to be so difficult for me. she thought as she kept an anticipating and nervous gaze on him, searching for any blink of positive energy.

Do you remember being young?

The world in our hands, your heart in a song

• Oh. That was a major responsibility - motherhood, pregnancy. Solafide had never been through it before, and neither did she feel compelled to do so. She was not especially fond of children, though she valued their potential and felt protective of their innocence, and she did not think she was...affectionate enough for children. She was too cold, surely, too closed-off, too reserved to make a good mother. Or so she had been told before. The brown-gray-black canine rolled her shoulders back and studied Nymeria, and the nervousness which radiated off her, the way she phrased her disclosure, before saying firmly: "Congratulations, Nymeria. You will make a wonderful mother."

Unexpectedly, the warrior felt anger rising in her chest and in her throat, and she cast copper eyes of warning on Samuel. She did not like that the Skychief felt compelled to be apologetic for her pregnancy, and Sola felt prepared to thoroughly lash Samuel if he seemed discouraged or, indeed, angered by her announcement - regardless of the seniority the other wolf had over her. No one would disrespect a pregnant woman, especially not one you called yourself the mate of - not in front of her. She waited for the expectant father to say something, her expression mild but her shoulders tense.

Want a little grace, but who's gonna say a little grace for me?

raindrop of the thunderlands - gray wolf - female - plot thread - bio

• He would press his nose along her shoulder to try and comfort her more. The nerves radiating from his future wife were almost unbearable. His heart began beating rather quick. Was she alright? Was she still sick, did something happen..Was she..dying?! The wolf almost couldn't keep himself together as suspense began eating him from the inside out. It seemed as if it was taking her hours to continue her words, but he knew it had only been just a few minutes.

...I hope you aren't mad at me but I'm...I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant

Pregnant..

The wolf visibly tensed as those two words began to sink in. However, his stiffness was only momentary. Soon excitement flooded into his gaze, and his tail began wagging very quickly behind him. They..they were going to be parents. Again. They had parented many kits and pups throughout their lives, but after her memory loss, he wasn't sure if she remembered. Sam started to open his jaws to respond, but then her previous words floated into his mind.

I hope you aren't mad at me...

Mad? Why would he be mad?! Had he ever done something to cause her fear?! He shook his head, then scooted closer to her, and attempted to wrap his front leg around her in a hug. "Nymeria, I have never, ever been mad at you. And nor am I now. In fact, this is the happiest I've ever been." he then attempted to nuzzle her head. "I love you, Ny."

"speech."

we watched the sunset, over the castle on the hill—— tags (12/9)

svnsxd.jpg

I FOUND MY HEART AND BROKE IT HERE ・゚★

———————— made friends and lost them through the years