POSSIBILITIES | OPEN

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • FERNONIA "QUEEN BEE"
    "I'M A QUEEN NOT A PRINCESS"

Fern knew that she at least two weeks left before she was clear from her injuries. But of course, even if she was fully healed, she had wondered if her arm was going to work the same. However, she had more thoughts on her mind. While the other tyros were allowed to go places, the lovely fern was pretty much on nest rest. She hated it, because she was not allowed to do anything. And of course, this was driving her insane. There had to be something she could do. She had no one to play with, as she had no idea what Phan had been up to.

"Speech"

sztyb6o.png

☾*: MY DEMONS ARE BEGGIN' ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH

FERNONIA "FERN" / BLOODCLANNER / tags / heartchart / penned by reiko.

• Bright as ever, Liv could spy a sour mood from a mile away. She wasted no time sweeping through the Blood House, straight towards the cat sulking alone. Throwing a paw around her shoulder, she greeted, "Hi, Fernie! You look sad. Did Waspwing tell you bad news?" Sitting back, she removed her weight from the back of the other cat and tilted her head. Liv couldn't help but be curious; after all, this was a cat she would see every day and wanted to know about. That extended to all of her Clanmates, actually.

• FERNONIA "QUEEN BEE"

Fern turned her attention to look at Liv, unsure of what she was saying. Raising a fictional eyebrow, Fern looked at Liv curiously. "What's this bad news? All I know is that I still have two weeks until I'm fully recovered. Waspwing won't let me do anything fun." Fern knew that she was not allowed to have fun, since she was still hurting. She hated this, as she felt a bit useless in bloodclan. Of course, she was still young. But there wasn't anything she could do about her injury.

"Speech"

sztyb6o.png

• Hm, perhaps she'd misread boredom as sadness. Ah, well. Shrugging it off, she flashed a mischievous smirk to Fernonia, glancing about conspicuously before leaning in close. "Let's break a few rules, then," whisper-squealed Liv, "It'll be fun!" They could sneak out of Fern's metaphorical shackles and run through the territory, bothering kittypets and pouncing on all kinds of creatures! Of course, the girl would injure them for her friend so she had a fighting chance and didn't have to exert her injury at all.

• FERNONIA "QUEEN BEE"

Giving Liv a smile, Fern was happy enough that someone came to spend time with her. She knew in the past that she was the arrogant type. But she was slowly growing up, as she was not the same arrogant cat. "You wanna break some rules huh? Sounds like some fun." Much needed fun was something fern needed. She needed a break from all of this. She had felt so claustrophobic from spending so much time in the greenhouse. She needed freedom. "What did you have in mind, Liv?" She knew that Liv was the adopted daughter of both Cal and Waspwing. So she had to be careful not to let Liv get hurt, or either of them could blame fern for it.

"Speech"

sztyb6o.png

• PRINCE PHANTOM

JUST A PSYCHO LITTLE BOY

"I hope it included me." The large tom rumbled, padding over to the pair of she-cats. He stooped down to brush his muzzle across Fern's neck, bobtail flicking behind him. He sat himself down to the lukewarm ground, dusky eyes wandering to the orange tabby as he too waited to hear Olivia's grand idea of a good time.

"Speech"

• ~Kissing my neck; Works every time~

Zenaida ★ Bloodclan ★ Goddess Of Flirts ★ 12 Moons ★ Female

Feathery fur would brush against Fernonias' other side as Zenaidas' form appeared, "If it's rule breaking you want, then of course I'd love to join." Her lush green eyes were glowing with inticing mischief as her tail brushed against Ferns' side. Since their conversation at the fresh-kill pile, 'Naida had considered Fern a friend, and as such she wanted to be there to have some fun with her new companion. Her tan, gray, and white fur would mingle with Ferns gray as she purred in excitement and she turned her gaze towards Olivia, "I am curious to hear what you have planned for us.."

description "speech" thoughts

Zenaida ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ 12 moons ~ Goddess of Flirts

• Creeping in slowly behind Phantom, Bray curled her tail as she sat down while listening to the multiple voices around her speak.

Marble eyes where fixated on her paws she spoke up, "Breaking rules can get you hurt" she piped up, before taking a sniff of the air,"but it may seem one of you already figured that out" she added as the faint smell of an old wound healing passed her nostrils.

"speech"

I can be all the things you told me not to be

When you try to come for me, I keep on flourishing

tags

• The girl danced upon her toes at the agreement from Fern, delighted she'd be able to get out of camp. Plus, they wouldn't be alone! Phantom, Zenaida, and Bray seemed interested in joining, too! But they all seemed to think she had an idea of what to do. Oops, guess she should have thought ahead. Biting her lip briefly, Liv pulled out of her tail, "Uh, how about we play a prank?" Pranks weren't really against any rules, but they were fun and most of the time it ended up in someone being upset, so it wasn't a total loss.

• PRINCE PHANTOM

JUST A PSYCHO LITTLE BOY

"And who, exactly would we be pranking?" Phantom inquired about, remembering the last time him and Fern had pulled a prank had ended in great scolding from their mothers and a patrol of Bloodclanner to fetch them, which they also were not happy about. His gaze sharpened on Zenaida upon the affection she showed towards his best friend. He was aware that she was way too old to make Fern away from him, but the bengal had always had a nasty case of envy syndrome.

"Speech"

• FERNONIA "QUEEN BEE"

"You plan on joining Nadia? That'll be fun." Fern could help but feel happy about others joining the fun. At least, Fern was not going to be bored. Between, Nadia, Liv and Phan were going to be there, things would be fun. Of course, Bray had mentioned about someone getting hurt. "I was hurt for a different reason. So I would suggest you keep your comments to yourself, Bray. I was hurt because I was attacked by a rogue dog." Flicking her tail in annoyance, she would have to watch out for Bray.

//sorry for fern's attitude. she's sometimes nasty.

"Speech"

sztyb6o.png

• ~Kissing my neck; Works every time~

Zenaida ★ Bloodclan ★ Goddess Of Flirts ★ 12 Moons ★ Female

At Ferns words, 'Naida would purr and nudged her friends shoulder as she smiled, "I'm sure Bray didn't mean any harm, Sweetheart, only reminding us to stay safe." Zenaida would then stretch before moving to brush against the blind she-cat next and meowed, "Why don't we prank some cat with an actual sense of humor so we don't get out tails cut off by Caledon?" Mentally noting the jealous glint that had appeared in Phantoms eyes, she would blink at the tom for a fraction of a second in curiosity before turning to face Olivia, "So, Who do you know that has a reasonable sense of humor and could use a good laugh?"

description "speech" thoughts

Zenaida ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ 12 moons ~ Goddess of Flirts

• PRINCE PHANTOM

JUST A PSYCHO LITTLE BOY

Phantom couldn't help but chuckle at Fern's sharp tone as he made his way to her side. He sat beside her on her other side and brushed his muzzle against her shoulder; "Easy there, she didn't mean anything by it." The bengal though over Zen's words, suppressing his snicker at the thought of pulling something on his aging uncle, perhaps another time. "Perhaps that Abraham guy? He always seems like he's stepped in mouse bile."

"Speech"

• A purr of amusement slipped through her lips upon Zenaida's suggestion, especially when Phantom suggested Abraham for his reasoning. Ah, that would be good! But if he acted like he stepped in mouse bile all the time... "How about we make him actually step in mouse bile? Or throw some on him when he isn't expecting it?" giggled the tabby, tail swishing happily through the air.