COLLECT THE WISHING WATERS ;; meeting

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • A LITTLE GAMBLING IS FUN WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME

"Colouredclan! Meeting time." She called as she strolled into the ballroom of their home. Main hall, ball room. It was all the same to her. IT was used for all the dances, parties, meetings. She could care less what anyone called it. She would settle at the front of the room and watch quietly. Waiting.

"Speech."

( UNTRUSTING // LOYAL // SINGLE // TAGS )

☾*: I WANNA ROLL WITH HIM A HARD PAIR WE WILL BE

ARACHNOPHOBIA / LIONESS / LOYAL / COLD / SINGLE / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• Poison padded over in a track, nodding to Ara with a playful wink. Might as well get his hits in before Watchkeep shows up, eh?

"speaking"

\ GIVE US MORE DETONATION \ TAGS

• Dancer arrived as well, glancing up at Ara expectantly. The male had undergone some changes as of late, and he was finally starting to figure things out about himself, and since he spent more time in the Circle than here, he thought it would be best to start figuring things out here as well. He was a Purpleheart after all, so he needed to be here if someone needed him.

"speech."

you're an upstanding model of a modern day cain with impeccable style —— tags.

☾*: THIS IS THE SIN THAT I WILL CONFESS

TO RELEASE MYSELF FROM CONSEQUENCE

• Myrmecophobia | Colourclan | Four moons | Ticked tabby with long tuffed ears | Plotting open

The little kit sprinted towards their grandma's sweet voice. They nearly skidded right into a wall! They finally settled down beside Dancer, who looked remarkably friendly to the little kit. Their large floppy ears wiggled. It was their first meeting! They were allowed to be a little too excited. Eyes wide, the little cat arched their neck forward to listen.

Ocelot body- Wears a black skin tight suit- wear a mask fitted to move with their expression- carries iron claws- carries tape recorders- Any pronouns

Looks: A slender feline-like creature with a pure black suit, it's mask is broken up across the face giving the form of expression. (Example: jaws move and 'eyebrow' pieces move) It has no whites in the eyes just blackness and a glowing orange pupil. It's mask is white.

Hitlist/Nicknames list: https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2355498.new#new
  • Her mind was still oddly silent. Still, she hadn't had a response from the voice she considered close to a friend, and it was starting to affect her. Though she'd hated the intrusiveness in the beginning, she now found herself missing the constant commentary in the back of her mind, the subtle compliments she'd receive, the reassurance and validation from someone who was always there for her. Yet she hadn't gotten a single word from the other in the week since she'd left the Rogues. It was of no concern now; she had other things to focus on. Still, the thought lingered at the back of her mind as she joined the meeting, waiting to see what it was that was going to be announced.

"WAKE UP TO DESPISE A WORLD I ONCE LOVED" & TAGS

WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME IN

IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU'D BECOME?

SO CURSE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING

EVEN THE SUN

tags. | played by mystify.

• A meeting? Finn felt as though there were far too many of those for his tastes. Having resided in 3 groups he'd seen at the very least twelve meetings by now. In fact, there had just been one in the Cartel not long ago. He wondered how his father kept up with it all.

'It's cause he's cool.'

Ya, that was why. Gladly, unlike his father, Phineas had a great lack of responsibilities at his age. He was a trainee, after all. No longer a kitten, but not quite an adult. It was a state of ignorance and bliss and Finn preferred it as such. There was no need to be serious when you were a kid. Thus, despite the meeting not likely effecting him in any matter, the serval joined the group alongside his father.

tags

• A LITTLE GAMBLING IS FUN WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME

"This meeting will not be to long as not a lot is happening. I want to welcome all new members. We are happy to have you with us today and for however long you may stay. We also need ambassadors, as the program was reset. So, do check that out as well." Her eyes flicked over to the gathers members. "No demotions or promotions. I will give a shout out to everyone. Thank you all for being here and helping keep Colouredclan alive! As I said, this meeting is short, but I do want to discuss something with you all."

She paused and then rolled her shoulders. "I want to see what you guys want for an event. So, what do you want to see? I am all ears guys."

"Speech."

( UNTRUSTING // LOYAL // SINGLE // TAGS )

-welcome to all new members <3

-ambassador program still needs people <3 AMBASSADOR PROGRAM & INACTIVITY NOTICE

-shout outs to everyone

☾*: I WANNA ROLL WITH HIM A HARD PAIR WE WILL BE

ARACHNOPHOBIA / LIONESS / LOYAL / COLD / SINGLE / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• "Something to help keep our spirits up during all of this snow would be grand," offered Dancer. This place had way more snow on it than the Circle did, and that was really saying something. Delos had been hit hard by that blizzard. "I mean, as much as it doesn't seem like it, spring is coming up fast. We could do something to liven up the castle a little. Get some plants, bring some light into the place. An early spring cleaning."

"speech."

you're an upstanding model of a modern day cain with impeccable style —— tags.

☾*: THIS IS THE SIN THAT I WILL CONFESS

TO RELEASE MYSELF FROM CONSEQUENCE

• Party gently nudged Finn with his shoulder as he approached, offering the boy a smile. He turned to nod up at Ara at her greeting to the newcomers, knowing that that included him and Red and Finn. This place was good. It wasn't very eventful, but it had a heartbeat. He listened to Dancer offer his idea and thought that the proposition sounded uncannily like trying to sugarcoat the concept of chores. Cleaning. Boring. "I do a lot of flying back and forth over Delos, and the general consensus is that snow is pretty much done for most of the season," the somali said, "so a cleanup is probably in order. But that's no fun, so afterwards, we've gotta hold some sort of party. Bonfire, lots of food, maybe bring our allies if we're feeling generous. Something to celebrate how we got through the storm and we're still kicking, yeah?"

"speaking"

\ CALL ME PERVERTED, CALL ME PERFECT, CALL ME WOMAN, CALL ME MAN \ TAGS

• Redalert had been late, as always. Purposely this time, this was her first meeting and she didn’t want anyone to think she was the kind of girl who was punctual and respectful. It’d ruin her reputation. The serval made her way over loudly, sitting next to her father’s free side. Casting a grin over at her brother before looking up at Arachnophobia. Her ears twitched at the mention of a bonfire, she was all for it. A fire she didn’t have to set herself and wouldn’t get in trouble for.

"speech."

saying controversial things for the hell of it —— tags.

• W a t c h k e e p

letting people down is my thing, baby

Watchkeep didn't care about anything anymore. Not as he slunk over to the meeting with his large ears hanging limply from his head as he plopped down into a seated position at the back. His yellow eyes half-lidded in exhaustion as he let a low sigh escape his nostrils. Watchkeep wasn't a social person so he had no ideas of what to do for some special occasion. He would participate only if he had to.

GIVE ME THE POWER TO BELIEVE AGAIN !

colouredclan + plot + tags + penned by zeis

All ic opinions