OPEN ~ Silver Death ~ !! Plotting Thread ! Links inside !!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Dylan Diamond

Honestly I reckon they'd buy a house! I I pictured their carriage filled with a decent amount of modern amenities (they even had a sink in there for some reason pfff)

I'd like to leave it up to the Erickson parents as much as I can though

College has just started again so I may not be very active on Mon, Tues and Weds!

Rain can be a destructive force, drenching the soil; drowning the life....

tumblr_o5y2pcbxoP1rf1vfdo3_400.gif

But it's also essential, it nurtures the seedlings; helps them to grow.

• *Gore-Magala* Aaa I'm glad you agree!!

Zordiss Young love amiright haha

College has just started again so I may not be very active on Mon, Tues and Weds!

• @~ Rooboo ~ Hehe, it'll be fun to play out!

@A Girl Has No Name I'm a Marvel nerd so I got the Ghost Rider references in Zad's first and last name. Also, thank you much, I thought the accent would fit him quite well!

Dylan Diamond Aw, a merciful death for Otto, how sweet of a gift haha. But yes, Randolph is awesome.

• @~ Rooboo ~ Ya, haha. This should be pretty fun.

“'Jesus!' Luke exclaimed. 'Actually, it's just me,' said Simon. 'Although I've been told the resemblance is startling.'" - Cassandra Claire

"'Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.' 'Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,' Clary muttered. 'Selling them on what?' Clary smiled blandly at him. 'A mythical place of great magical power.'” - Cassandra Claire

“'I've got a stele we can use. Who wants to do me?' 'A regrettable choice of words,' muttered Magnus.'” - Cassandra Claire

“'Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?' 'Jace said, 'Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself.' ...'At least,' she said, 'you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland.' 'Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.'” - Cassandra Claire

• *Gore-Magala*

@A Girl Has No Name

*Throws Abilene at Doc Oc Otto and Haze* Possible romance triangle or friendship group or even frenemies? Even though Haze will likely kill Otto and Abi either way eventually

Brave men do not kill dragons

Image result for dragon rider quotes

Brave men ride them

• Can’t wait for Randolph to find out all the werewolves’ names so he can be upset about how some are Biblical. (Simon the Leper, Thomas the Apostle, and Ezra, are all the ones I recognize personally)

• I didn't mean for Simon's name to be biblical but "Simon the Leper" doesn't sound like the best name. Hahaha.

“'Jesus!' Luke exclaimed. 'Actually, it's just me,' said Simon. 'Although I've been told the resemblance is startling.'" - Cassandra Claire

"'Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.' 'Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,' Clary muttered. 'Selling them on what?' Clary smiled blandly at him. 'A mythical place of great magical power.'” - Cassandra Claire

“'I've got a stele we can use. Who wants to do me?' 'A regrettable choice of words,' muttered Magnus.'” - Cassandra Claire

“'Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?' 'Jace said, 'Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself.' ...'At least,' she said, 'you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland.' 'Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.'” - Cassandra Claire

• The doctor Otto Octavius thing is now my personal favorite inside joke for this thread btw thanks Ev you started it!

Evengaline I dunno about Wanderer, but I'm totally down for my dude Otto being part of something involving an optimistic werewolf girl he'll totally have a thing for later and an arrogant jerk dude who wants to shank them both.

• I'm so glad this is going so well ;v; the way we're all interacting makes me so happy aaaa

• No offense to anyone but I'm an atheist so I have no clue who any of those Simon people are, or Lazarus.

• Yikes sorry for my recent absence. As the eldest brother / son in a household of three small children and a disabled mother, juggling school, work, and caring for my family tends to keep me very busy at times!

*Gore-Magala* Ha, I'm never gonna let you forget about Doc Ock mwahaha. ALSO, I just realized on the form that Otto is epileptic and as an elder sibling of a little brother dealing with episodic seizures, it kinda makes me have fuzzy feelings for Otto gehehe >///<

Brave men do not kill dragons

Image result for dragon rider quotes

Brave men ride them

• Ditto that. School is kicking me all over the place and I'm largely unavailable through the weekdays, I'm only on now because I woke up at 5:00 AM aaaah. I might have to drop out of this roleplay if my lack of activity becomes too much of an issue ;-;

Evengaline  The fact that you are taking care of your little siblings and mother as you are should be enough of an excuse to be absent. That said, I'm totally down for Abilene, Otto, and Haze having a thing going. I also love how you two put extra emphasis on Haze being a jerk lol. Be prepared for competition for Abi's affection,  *Gore-Magala* !

sampaw22  Maybe Haze could simply approach Adrian or vice versa (they're brothers after all, it wouldn't be weird to walk up and start talking), or they could just happen to run into each other and be like 'oh hey dude.' Both Adrian and Haze are inside the school right?

• Evengaline Well as someone with photosensitive epilepsy myself, I have a habit of making a select few of my characters epileptic in some way, particularly the ones I get attached to during the process of creating them. Just a bit of myself that I like to throw into my characters I guess.

@A Girl Has No Name Challenge accepted!

• @A Girl Has No Name Yes they are both in the school right now. Adrian is currently talking to Calla right now.

[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/1ecfe7c6f4d80084e816f742699a5de9/tumblr_inline_o49mlxvtcv1tc736j_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hppctVpQ1rtzle6o1_500.gif[/img][url='http://49.media.tumblr.com/de4e2da299a4b9a1bff170e461512b44/tumblr_neea9xoE3S1rlohoho3_250.gif']/de4e2da299a4b9a1bff170e461512b44/tumblr_neea9xoE3S1rlohoho3_250.gif[/url]