OPEN ~ Silver Death ~ !! Plotting Thread ! Links inside !!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ~ Marshton ~

Population: 104 67

Est. 1807

That's what the sign reads as you're driving in. Missing 37 people. You'd assume this was over years, but that assumption is wrong.

That figure changed in the last 3 months.

Ever since the Ericksons rolled into town. On horseback. In the 21st century. Their family name was embellished in silver on the large carriage housing the items brought with them.

Silver.

That's what the residents of Marshton had vague, second-hand warnings of. Marshton may look like a sleepy, quaint village in the serene scenery of a lush temperate forest, lake included, but they're more than cheery villagers. More than people.

The majority of Marshton's inhabitants, 89 now 52, are Lupine. Werewolves from what many believe as myths.

These people are real, however. Now werewolf hunters are threatening them all.

!! Sign-Ups Here !!

!! RP THREAD HERE !!

So this is the plotting thread! I'll mark down any plots you guys come up with c:

Current Plots -

College has just started again so I may not be very active on Mon, Tues and Weds!

Rain can be a destructive force, drenching the soil; drowning the life....

tumblr_o5y2pcbxoP1rf1vfdo3_400.gif

But it's also essential, it nurtures the seedlings; helps them to grow.

• Sure thing! My characters are too!!

College has just started again so I may not be very active on Mon, Tues and Weds!

• both maeve and ezra are open for plotting. c:

also, i’ll get a reply up sometime tomorrow because my power keeps going out due to the wind here.

♡ ♡ ♡

I ONLY TOLD THE MOON

TONIGHT UP ON THE ROOF

• That's fair Bokeh!

• Zordiss How do you feel about some kind of romance between Maze and Simon? It could go a few different ways ;v;

*Gore-Magala* Do you think Jaime could become sort of a mother figure for Otto in the future? I feel like it would be interesting considering she has a daughter who's started shifting and Otto also is struggling with controlling his own c:

• I just had the sudden realization that all the Ericksons thus far seem to be stern, calm, or deceptive. And then there's Haze, who is an arrogant jerk. Also I'm positive Randolph and Haze are the only blonde Erickson members so far.

• *Gore-Magala* I sincerely appreciate that you get the Marvel references in Zadkiel's entire name. Sure thing, they can become friends at some point. Also, I stress that I highly approve of Otto's southern accent.

sampaw22 I'm totally up for Adrian and Haze plotting to kill Calla like you suggested on the rp thread!

• Okay!! How do you want them to start off? @A Girl Has No Name

[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/1ecfe7c6f4d80084e816f742699a5de9/tumblr_inline_o49mlxvtcv1tc736j_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hppctVpQ1rtzle6o1_500.gif[/img][url='http://49.media.tumblr.com/de4e2da299a4b9a1bff170e461512b44/tumblr_neea9xoE3S1rlohoho3_250.gif']/de4e2da299a4b9a1bff170e461512b44/tumblr_neea9xoE3S1rlohoho3_250.gif[/url]
  • @~ Rooboo ~ I know that the Erickson’s rose in on horseback, with a carriage, and that Randolph wears dated clothing (although just in his picture), but do you picture them taking full advantage of modern amenities?

I mean, like do they live like gypsies (in tents and carriages) as they travel, or every time they go to a town, do they carve a little silver off their nameplate (that was a joke) and buy a little house with water, electricity, etc.? Seems like useful information.