Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • uwu let ur offers begin

hes closed to romance unless otherwise discussed before this, litters, death, torture, all that dark stuff

not adding an open list because i dont want to hold anyone back but! have at u ;0

Hopes and Dreams are shattering apart, and Crashing to the ground.

—— penned by chervani | ToRW Stoneteller To-Be | false prophet

The post was edited 1 time, last by Current of Steady River ().

• ugly man and sad dad?

i have no real thread ideas, i'm sorry :( maybe curr could find robin wandering to eagle and sparrow's grave and remind him not to be an idiot and leave the camp alone? or confront him about robin being so hesitant around him? or honestly anything you have muse for?

BLUE OF ROBIN'S EGG

ToRW / CAVE-GUARD / TAGS

• ugly man and sad dad?

i have no real thread ideas, i'm sorry :( maybe curr could find robin wandering to eagle and sparrow's grave and remind him not to be an idiot and leave the camp alone? or confront him about robin being so hesitant around him? or honestly anything you have muse for?

hes more likely to do the first def, and probably really badly try to comfort him, but i like both!! im so down :0

• Oooo yes

She'd def drop hints but never actually say anything

Then when he's shocked when she dies she'll be in 2.0 like: I LITERALLY LAID IT OUT FOR YA KID

damn she’s gonna have to watch him go evil and then like get a redemption she’ll really be like “wow I could not have been MORE wrong”