This will change twice a day or less
Time of Day: A little past Sunrise
Weather: Warm, slightly cloudy
Season: End of Greenleaf
Amount of prey out: Average
DappleClan was formed many, many seasons ago by two loners named Sunshine and Dapples, whose story is still told today. Sunshine was a tom who had always wanted more in life than to be just a loner, he was an outgoing tom who wanted to spend time with others and help those around him. Dapples was very protective of his litter-mate, and would follow his adventurous sibling anywhere. He was always the one to do the talking and fighting though when Sunshine got into trouble. They traveled many places, Sunshine pretty much dragging Dapples along, Dapples was fine with this though, and content with his life. Sunshine on the other hand was not quite happy. He was searching for something, but he didn't know what.
One day the duo happened upon a she-cat who was struggling to raise her kits on her own. They offered her help, but she refused. Although after a few weeks of persistence and leaving the family food they earned the trust of the queen and her kits. The duo of two brothers became a trio of friends, helping to raise the four kits. When the kits were about 8 moons they found a trio of shaggy kittypets who had been kicked out of there homes. The kits brought them to their mom, Dapples, and Sunshine who taught them how to hunt and fight. It was originally intended that they would all eventually go their separate ways but Sunshine convinced them to stay.
Moons passed and the group had grown close. Any cat found in need of help they would eagerly assist them. Sunshine began to teach himself how to use different plants and mixtures to help cure different things, making him suitable to be the eventual medicine cat of the clan. The group continuously grew, which was all good but there was one problem. There was no leader, and no laws.
One day a brown tabby cat named Brick came to them with tales of Clan kats. She told them of clan laws and traditions, which Dapples and Sunshine found appealing. Sunshine became the first medicine cat, and Dapples helped to form laws with the queen they had found all those moons ago. The took on warrior names too, Dapples becoming Dappledface and Sunshine becoming Brightspirit. Dappledface asked Brick to lead them, and become Ruststar, but she refused. The life of a clan cat was not for Brick, so the queen continued her solitary life as a loner. She continued to pass on tails of the clans until the day she died. Dappledface ended up becoming Dappledstar, with the former queen being his deputy.
Dappleclan lies in a dense forest filled with trees. At the southern edge of their territory lies a large pond, where they occasionally fish for minnows, but it is mostly used for drinking purposes. At the heart of their territory is a very large willow tree which has long leaves that shelter the warriors den. Farther up on the tree is a hollow, which was once an owl's den a very long time ago but is now the leader's den. A couple of fox lengths away from the tree is a rise in the land with a deep hole in it. It took moons to dig out the cave that is now the DappleClan nursery, but it is now a stable shelter for queens and kits.
Woven brambles is what used to make up the warriors den, but recently a large hollow log not far from camp was dragged in and replaced the old warriors' den. It's large enough to hold at least fifteen warriors, but if the number of warriors in the clan ever exceeds that number twigs and brambles can be woven around the sides of the log so as to extend the sleeping space further for the warriors.
The apprentices' den is a carefully woven mass of twigs and branches, and is quite close to the medicine den. The medicine cats' den is a pretty large and protected space. Two boulders pressed against each other provide the entrance, and brambles and twigs were woven in atop it to create a roof and some walls.
1. Defend your Clan even at The cost of your life.
2. Any injured cat in need of help must be assisted no matter what age or clan.
3. Queens, kits, and elders must be fed first during leaf-fall and leaf-bare.
4. A kit must be at least six moons to be apprenticed.
5. New warriors must keep a silent vigil after receiving their warrior name.
6. The leader's deputy will succeed them when they die.
7. Boundaries must be checked and marked every day. All trespassers must be challenged.
8. The clan leader's word is law.
9. One may have acquaintances from other clans, but close friendships should not be formed.
10. Taking a mate from another clan is forbidden
11. Medicine cats may have kits and a mate, as long as there is another fully trained medicine cat who agrees to take on all the responsibilities. The medicine cat may return to her duties when her kits have all started apprenticeship.
12. Do not kill another cat unless it is necessary to save one's own life.
1. FF rules apply.
2. Hate the character not the player.
3. At least 4+ sentences per reply, this is a semi-lit rp. With that in mind use full sentences in your personality descriptions.
4. I shouldn't have to say this but this rp is totally LGBTQ+ friendly!
5. Let me know if a cat is adoptable somewhere on your form so I can put it in the adoptable thread when it's made.
5. Let's not have two cats with the same prefix.
6. No being your own mate/crush.
7. Don't be aggressive out of character.
8. Be respectful of other people.
9. In character drama is encouraged.
10. When IC please only use warrior cat swear words.
11. If swearing OOC us use the *s to block out at least one letter.
12. If you read all these rules tell me I spelled either "tales" or "cats" wrong in the other section.
13. You may have one Hp.
14. No power playing/unrealistic colors for the pelt of a cat/eyes.
This is susceptible to change
Most of these cats do indeed believe in StarClan, but not very strongly. Unlike in the books, StarClan cats can't just come to the world whenever they please and only very rarely do they speak to a cat, be it a medicine cat, leader, or a warrior. If a leader does not believe in StarClan they will not receive nine lives when they travel to the Moonscrap, but any cat who belonged to the clan will go to StarClan or the DarkForest, whether they believe or not. The only time cats visit the Moonscrap is when a leader goes to receive their nine lives, with one medicine cat accompanying them. StarClan is seen as mysterious, and no one is sure if they exist or not, even leaders who receive nine lives often find themselves in doubt as when they do it feels more like a dream than something that is actually happening.
Just a side note, I wanted to make it so that StarClan isn't always interfering with cats' lives and making every problem so easy to solve and that's why I made them more mysterious with not much being known about them. I feel like this will just make the roleplay a lot more interesting.
Leader (1/1) (HP):
Deputy (1/1) (Hp):
Lionflight Marshmallow kitten
Medicine cats (2/2) (HP):
Marigoldstorm @M A Y C I E
Medicine cat apprentice (1/1) (Hp):
Riverflash Marshmallow kitten
Applelight @M A Y C I E
Apprentices (10/#of warriors+leader and deputy):
Twistedpaw Marshmallow kitten
Breezepaw Marshmallow kitten
Beetlepaw @M A Y C I E
Dovepaw @M A Y C I E
Eyteliapaw @M A Y C I E
Swanfall @M A Y C I E
Asterkit (unborn) @M A Y C I E
Chat/plotting thread: Here it is! ^-^
Rp thread: I could be wrong but I believe this is it...
Sign up thread: Join our lovely clan here!
Come sign up for NettleClan here!
Pm me if you'd like to share a border with DappleClan.