DappleClan || RP thread || Sign ups inside

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • This will change twice a day or less

Time of Day: A little past Sunrise

Weather: Warm, slightly cloudy

Season: End of Greenleaf

Temperature: 62°F

Amount of prey out: Average

DappleClan

History

DappleClan was formed many, many seasons ago by two loners named Sunshine and Dapples, whose story is still told today. Sunshine was a tom who had always wanted more in life than to be just a loner, he was an outgoing tom who wanted to spend time with others and help those around him. Dapples was very protective of his litter-mate, and would follow his adventurous sibling anywhere. He was always the one to do the talking and fighting though when Sunshine got into trouble. They traveled many places, Sunshine pretty much dragging Dapples along, Dapples was fine with this though, and content with his life. Sunshine on the other hand was not quite happy. He was searching for something, but he didn't know what.

One day the duo happened upon a she-cat who was struggling to raise her kits on her own. They offered her help, but she refused. Although after a few weeks of persistence and leaving the family food they earned the trust of the queen and her kits. The duo of two brothers became a trio of friends, helping to raise the four kits. When the kits were about 8 moons they found a trio of shaggy kittypets who had been kicked out of there homes. The kits brought them to their mom, Dapples, and Sunshine who taught them how to hunt and fight. It was originally intended that they would all eventually go their separate ways but Sunshine convinced them to stay.

Moons passed and the group had grown close. Any cat found in need of help they would eagerly assist them. Sunshine began to teach himself how to use different plants and mixtures to help cure different things, making him suitable to be the eventual medicine cat of the clan. The group continuously grew, which was all good but there was one problem. There was no leader, and no laws.

One day a brown tabby cat named Brick came to them with tales of Clan kats. She told them of clan laws and traditions, which Dapples and Sunshine found appealing. Sunshine became the first medicine cat, and Dapples helped to form laws with the queen they had found all those moons ago. The took on warrior names too, Dapples becoming Dappledface and Sunshine becoming Brightspirit. Dappledface asked Brick to lead them, and become Ruststar, but she refused. The life of a clan cat was not for Brick, so the queen continued her solitary life as a loner. She continued to pass on tails of the clans until the day she died. Dappledface ended up becoming Dappledstar, with the former queen being his deputy.

Territory

Dappleclan lies in a dense forest filled with trees. At the southern edge of their territory lies a large pond, where they occasionally fish for minnows, but it is mostly used for drinking purposes. At the heart of their territory is a very large willow tree which has long leaves that shelter the warriors den. Farther up on the tree is a hollow, which was once an owl's den a very long time ago but is now the leader's den. A couple of fox lengths away from the tree is a rise in the land with a deep hole in it. It took moons to dig out the cave that is now the DappleClan nursery, but it is now a stable shelter for queens and kits.

Woven brambles is what used to make up the warriors den, but recently a large hollow log not far from camp was dragged in and replaced the old warriors' den. It's large enough to hold at least fifteen warriors, but if the number of warriors in the clan ever exceeds that number twigs and brambles can be woven around the sides of the log so as to extend the sleeping space further for the warriors.

The apprentices' den is a carefully woven mass of twigs and branches, and is quite close to the medicine den. The medicine cats' den is a pretty large and protected space. Two boulders pressed against each other provide the entrance, and brambles and twigs were woven in atop it to create a roof and some walls.

Ranks

Leader (1/1) (HP):

Ivorystar NEBBY.

Deputy (1/1) (Hp):

Lionflight Marshmallow kitten

Medicine cats (2/2) (HP):

Marigoldstorm @M A Y C I E

Snowstep Copperstorm

Medicine cat apprentice (1/1) (Hp):

Aurorapaw Insanityflame

Warriors (10/∞):

Riverflash Marshmallow kitten

Palethorn Larchstorm

Stormripple NEBBY.

Applelight @M A Y C I E

Freckleriver Scarletfox

Dawnpelt tanglefire3000

Violetsky Insanityflame

Lizardfang Insanityflame

Empyreanpool Insanityflame

Elmshade Scarletfox

Apprentices (10/#of warriors+leader and deputy):

Twistedpaw Marshmallow kitten

Breezepaw Marshmallow kitten

Wolfpaw Copperstorm

Beetlepaw @M A Y C I E

Dovepaw @M A Y C I E

Eyteliapaw @M A Y C I E

Mousepaw Scarletfox

Mosspaw Larchstorm

Fierypaw +Nikita+

Mistypaw WhiteTailTheWarrior

Queens (1/∞):

Swanfall @M A Y C I E

Kits (2/∞):

Asterkit (unborn) @M A Y C I E

Alderkit WhiteTailTheWarrior

Elders (0/∞)

Loners/rogues (1/∞)

Maplekit Insanityflame

Chat/plotting thread: Here it is! ^-^

Rp thread: I could be wrong but I believe this is it...

Bordering Clans
    Come sign up for NettleClan here!

Pm me if you'd like to share a border with DappleClan.

Some of you who I have rped with before may have noticed that I ditched most of my rps slowly or suddenly. I apologize for that, I lost a motivation to really do anything much. I'm back now though! I plan on joining just a couple rps and maybe making just one instead of a load of rps like I used too. After not roleplaying for awhile I'm now once again excited to rp with all of you guys, and I promise I won't drop out of any rps without warning at least. Also, please excuse me if my replies/descriptions are short and/or weak. I'm out of practice and my writing isn't too good right now.

Motivation to RP: 8/10

Activity: 4/10

The post was edited 3 times, last by Marshmallow kitten ().

• Lionflight | Male | Deputy | 39 moons | Gay | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Interacting with: Open

The ginger tom had been awake for a little while, and was now simply sitting besides the warriors' den. He was an early riser, and had already gone on a quick hunt alone. He loved and cared for his clan deeply, but sometimes he just wanted to do things by himself. He had deposited his catch, a sparrow and a mouse on the fresh-kill pile when he had returned. His stomach rumbled, but he wanted to make sure the clan was all well and fed before he ate.

He closed his green eyes as he thought about who he would send on patrols and who he would send to hunt today. He would of course have to let some of the warriors with apprentices take their apprentices out for training, but because of the large amount of apprentices in the clan most would have to join their mentors on border and hunting patrols this morning. Of course there would always be a later time of day for apprentices to train. He was quite glad about the amount of the apprentices in DappleClan, lots of apprentices now meant lots of warriors later.

"If you stay calm, you can do anything."

Riverflash | Female | Warrior | 28 moons | Pan | Apprentice: Beetlepaw | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Interacting with: Beetlepaw @M A Y C I E

The silver she-cat woke up with an annoyed grunt, as she snapped her eyes open to reveal two angry icy blue pools. She hated the sun right now, she was sleeping but she couldn't stay that way cause the stupid light was to bright. She rose to a sitting position and began to groom her chest fur with irritation. She seemed to always wake up in a bad mood these days, and the tuft of on her chest refusing to lie flat was not making anything better.

Riverflash thought back to her dream that had been interrupted by the annoyingly bright light of the sun. She had dreamed of her dead mate Hazelmist, and in the dream the two had been just enjoying each others' company and hunting in the woods. She wished she could remember more of the dream, but sadly it was already fading from her mind. She lapped at her fur more swiftly now, everything would be so much better if Hazelmist was still alive! Her mate had always been such a great she-cat... Riverflash looked up and gave a small shake of her head. She couldn't think of her dead mate, Hazelmist was gone now.

She rose reluctantly to her paws, not quite wanting to get up but knowing she had to. Besides she had an apprentice to train. She walked through the leaves of the willow tree with purpose as she exited the warriors', her head and tail high as she moved towards the apprentices' den. She didn't care if she woke up other apprentices than her own, if she was awake they all should be too. Her icy blue gaze swept the den of sleeping apprentices until it landed on Beetlepaw.

She padded over to the young tom and with a fore-paw she gave him a sharp jab in the side. "Wake up, fur-ball." She hissed, not bothering to try and be quiet for the sake of the other apprentices. "We are going training, and Lionflight will just have to suck it up and choose other cats for patrols this morning if he objects." Riverflash growled, thinking of how the ginger tom had sent her on patrols in the morning to often lately. She would patrol later today, but for now she wanted to train her apprentice.

"If you don't love at all then you can't be hurt."

Twistedpaw | Male | Apprentice | 11 moons | Straight | Mentor: Palethorn | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Disability: Twisted right paw | Interacting with: Open

Twistedpaw's two blue eyes tiredly fluttered open as he was woken up by the sound of Riverflash. The she-cat had stormed into the apprentices' den and was making quite a fuss. He opened his jaws to reveal pointed teath as a yawn escaped him. Once he was finished yawning he looked over at Beetlepaw and blinked sympathetically at the young tom. It was never fun to have your mentor hiss at you, especially so early in the morning.

The silver tom quietly stood up and padded out of the den. His deep blue gaze searched the clearing for any other cats around, he was hungry but he preferred to share his meal with another cat, whether he knew them well or not.

"I'm here if you need me."

Breezepaw | Male | Apprentoce | 10 moons | Bi | Mentor: Stormripple | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Interacting with: Open

Breezepaw opened his eyes in a confused manner, and lifted his head to see Riverflash speaking quite loudly to her apprentice. He groaned, why did the warrior have to be so loud? He was trying to sleep! No matter though, he figured it was time to get up anyway. With that in mind, the ginger and white apprentice rose to his paws and arched his back in a stretch, sharp claws digging into the ground as he did so. Satisfied with his morning stretch, his posture returned to normal and he padded out of the den in a slightly arrogant manner.

He immediately headed for the fresh-kill pile, because oh StarClan was he hungry! As he approached it though, he couldn't help but frown slightly. He had forgotten that most of the prey would be cold as it was just left overs from the night before. There were two fresh and warm kills on the pile, but although the tom was hungry and didn't usually think twice about this kind of thing, today he decided to let someone else have those. Perhaps he was maturing a bit finally? He clamped his jaws around a mouse from the previous night and padded a little ways away from the pile to munch on his breakfast. His golden gaze searched for his sister as he began ate, maybe she would join him or some breakfast today?

"They say that I am the sick boy, easy to say when you don't take the risk, boy."

Some of you who I have rped with before may have noticed that I ditched most of my rps slowly or suddenly. I apologize for that, I lost a motivation to really do anything much. I'm back now though! I plan on joining just a couple rps and maybe making just one instead of a load of rps like I used too. After not roleplaying for awhile I'm now once again excited to rp with all of you guys, and I promise I won't drop out of any rps without warning at least. Also, please excuse me if my replies/descriptions are short and/or weak. I'm out of practice and my writing isn't too good right now.

• Palethorn padded out of the warriors den, shaking her light ginger fur to loosen the most that still clung to her. She looked around camp and saw that her younger brother was up and so was her apprentice Twistedpaw, she padded over to the young tom "Good morning Twistedpaw, care to do a bit of hunting today?" She meowed.

Mosspaw looked up from her nest and watched Riversplash hissing away at her fellow apprentice. She slightly rolled her eyes before standing up and padding out of the den, she looked around and noticed that a few other of her clanmates were up. She couldn't wait to become a warrior one day, and she wondered when she would be able to have her first apprentice once she becomes a warrior.

• embed.php?text=Dawnclan&name=Wednesday.ttf&size=100&style_color=D4A046

5241740.png

| text here |

5241737.png

| Female | Warrior | 27 moons | Straight | Apprentice: Etaliapaw | Crush: Open | Nieces: Maplepaw & Mousepaw | image |

Interacting with: Open

--- Freckleriver's ears twisted when they had perked up at the sound of cats waking up and leaving the warriors' den. Her eyes remained shut, however she could hear the groans coming from Riverflash as she rued the sun for shining it's rays to indicate the new day. Freckleriver chuckled to herself, thinking that Riverflash's annoyance was entertaining. When she finally opened her eyes, Freckleriver watched Riverflash storm out of the warriors' den and into camp. "Thank StarClan, I don't have to deal with that." she thought aloud as she stretched and arose to her paws. Padding out of the den, she watched as Riverflash stormed into the apprentices' den. Another sigh of relief exited Freckleriver's maw to, still, not have to deal with a grumpy she-cat this morning.

5241746.png

| Male | Warrior | 27 moons | Straight | Apprentice: N/A | Crush: Open | Mother: Lizardfang | Siblings: Empyreonpool & Swanpool | image |

--- text here

5241738.png

| Female | Apprentice | 7 moons | Straight | Mentor: Empyreonpool | Crush: Beetlepaw | Sister: Maplepaw | Aunt: Freckleriver | image |

Interacting with Marshmallow kitten ~ Riverflash & @M A Y C I E ~ Beetlepaw

--- Mousepaw had been sound asleep in the apprentices' den. She was dreaming of lying under the starlight with a tomcat whom she didn't know the name or face of quite yet. She could feel her heart pounding at the sight of her leaning against his soft fur and him grooming her fur as she slowly fell asleep in her dream. But movement outside of her dream echoed inside her head as Riverflash entered their den. When the warrior opened her mouth and yowled at Beetlepaw, her ears flicked upward in a panic and she scrambled to her feet. Her bewildered eyes radiated onto Riverflash as her ears remained pressed against her skull in fear. "O-oh good morning, Riverflash." Mousepaw hesitantly mewed in her honeycrisp voice. She continued to tremble as she sensed the warrior was in a foul mood this morning, "D-did you sleep well?" she asked, trying to be as polite as possible. She was also trying to buy Beetlepaw a little time to get ready to go out with his mentor.

"speech."

• As per every usual, every morning the sound of his clanmate's chatter filtered into his den, which prompted the white-furred cat to finally open his yellow eyes, an expression akin to reluctance filtering over the tom's face. Truly, Ivorystar only could feel reluctance with rising to every single day, worry heavy upon him like an incessant itch that he could not soothe. He honestly could say with each passing moon that he felt more and more uncertain with the leadership position he was given. Although he would personally never share his anxieties, it still remained upon him, overshadowing him. Though that wasn't the only thing he was concerned about, the large white cat didn't truly want to walk out to meet the piercing yellow eyes of his half-brother, Stormripple. Though Ivorystar wasn't the most social cat out there, he was no fool. There was only hate deeply embedded within the dark gray warrior's gaze, a prickling hatred and ambition that made Ivorystar's fur crawl. He avoided Stormripple now as much as possible, foolish... maybe, but he didn't like the way Stormripple eyed him, looking at him like he was an annoyance, something that needed to be removed.

Ivorystar shook his head immediately. No, no time to get paranoid now. He was just being ridiculous. Besides, Applelight interacted with him just fine, there was nothing he could have possibly done to invoke Stormripple's ire... right? That didn't even convince himself with that thought. Regardless, Ivorystar finally rose from his nest, the familiar ache of his old injuries that still decorated his white pelt made the cat wince, however rising past his pain the white-furred leader then finally stepped out of his den, his yellow eyes squinting at the harsh sunlight, eyes finally turning over his clanmate's forms. It seemed like mostly almost the whole clan was out and about by now which made Ivorystar a bit embarrassed at himself. He usually would be one of the first cats to wake... He supposed his anxieties kept him from actually doing anything. Shifting his attention over his clanmate's pelts, he felt a sense of unease as soon as he spotted the familiar dark pelt of his half-brother beginning to rise from the warrior's den, unnerved his attention immediately turned to the familiar ginger pelt of his deputy, Lionflight. Normally, Ivorystar would simply just let his deputy handle sending out the patrols on his own, however his paranoia was really eating at him this morning, perhaps talking to a cat that didn't look like he wanted to gut him alive would be beneficial to his mental state. Moving over, Ivorystar flicked his tail in greeting, "Good morning Lionflight, planning on sending out any patrols?"

Stormripple's dark gray form slowly slunk out from the warrior's den, his yellow eyes narrowing against the bright sunlight. Normally, the warrior too would be an easily riser, but he had been tied up within a vibrant dream. Call it a fantasy or whatever, but the dream was one he relished. Him, standing in Ivorystar's place, no longer Stormripple, but Stormstar. The name of a leader, a rank that proves he had earned the right to lead the clan forward into the future. However, as good as that dream felt... It was just a dream, and like all dreams it had faded and made him face reality. He was still a warrior, and he was well aware obtaining that leadership role would be more than just difficult. It would be close to impossible. He knew already that Ivorystar felt uncomfortable, it was obvious with how shifty the tom was everytime he drew near. It mattered not to him, even if his ambitions were merely a dream it didn't mean that he couldn't try.

Stormripple's gaze shifted over to where Ivorystar currently was, talking to Lionflight. His yellow eyes narrowed slightly, a reaction that was automatic as a sense of anger settled within him as he spotted the obvious sign of Ivorystar once more turning his head at the last second, as if he wouldn't notice it. The dark gray cat's yellow eyes shifted over the white cat's scarred pelt, Nine lives... They could be ripped away easily, wait.. He was many things, however he wasn't a murderer... was he? Although the stray thought certainly did cause him a moment's pause. He wouldn't go that far, that would be insane. He doubted he could be able to successfully kill Ivorystar either, although the two shared the same muscular build, he knew enough from Moonfur's constant showering of praises for Ivorystar that the older tom had more moons of experience than he ever would have. No... He just would have to be patient and bide his time, really that was a foolish thought to ever cross his mind... Not that he discarded it completely.

His gaze finally landed upon the familiar dark ginger fur of Breezepaw and a smile crossed the dark gray tom's face. Well, he couldn't say Ivorystar didn't completely distrust him. If he did, he doubted he would have given him an apprentice. In all honesty, Stormripple was quite proud of the progress Breezepaw was making, although he was amused to say the least by the slight hesitation Breezepaw had shown when choosing his prey from the freshkill pile, opting for the cold ones that were there during the night. Padding over to his apprentice, Stormripple gently cuffed Breezepaw over his ear, "You actually have some self-control Breezepaw? I'm surprised." Of course, Stormripple always acted more relaxed around his other clanmates. The only cat he had any anger toward was Ivorystar, and even now Stormripple was attempting to ignore the white cat, though his previous thoughts whispered at the back of his mind.

Might Quit · Activity: 3/10 . Open to Plotting . Semi-Advanced to Advanced

•          ~Fierypaw~

| Female | Apprentice | 7 moons | Straight | Mentor: Elmshade | Crush: Open | Adopted Mother: Freckleriver | Mentions: Freckleriver Scarletfox  

Fierypaw woke up, The bright morning light nearly blinding her eyes. She yawned and pushed herself to her feet. It was another day of training for her. She grunted, heading towards the den exit. Being in the Apprentice den all day with all of those Annoying Apprentices was starting to affect her. She let out a low groan as she shook her pelt. She sat down away from the apprentice den, Trying to ignore any unnecessary noise. She blinked the sleep away from her eyes and shook her head, As if to clear her thoughts. She didn't sleep well last night, The memory of her mother ringing through her brain. She laid her ears back at the thought, Who knew a mother could be So cruel? But that didn't matter anymore, Her mother was dead. It was in the past. But now she had bigger things to worry about. She had to start her daily duties. She glanced around, Hoping to catch a glimpse of her mentor, Elmshade. Her eyes came across not Elmshade but Freckleriver, She sighed. Freckleriver was her Adopted mother, Who took care of her since she was only five moons old. She stood up and trotted over to her hesitantly, She rarely talked to her adopted mother. She stopped a few feet away and sat down, Sweeping her black and gray striped tail over her white paws. "Freckleriver..." Fierypaw greeted, The words rolling off her tongue in a odd way. She normally didn't talk to anyone and is quite reserved. But she could at least say a few words to her adopted mother...Right? Fierypaw wasn't really known to be talkative, Or even talk at all.

"Do not trust those who are too quick to trust."

.....Derp :P

Skilled in Rping for over 5 Years. I may be new here but I'm Not new to Rping. :D

• ?thumbnail=1

Lionflight | Male | Deputy | 39 moons | Gay | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Interacting with: Ivorystar NEBBY.  

The ginger tom watched the going-ons of the clan with amusement. It seemed Riverflash was causing a fuss once again. On a brighter note, Palethorn and her apprentice seemed to be having a friendly conversation. It was always a nice thing to see mentors and apprentices getting on nicely. Lionflight's green gaze switched over from the camp to his leader, Ivorystar. He was immediately aware that the tom was anxious about something, but instead of immediately questioning him he instead decided to converse with him. He knew just as well as anyone that sometimes a simple conversation could be comforting. Lionflight nodded his head in response to the older tom's question, "Yes I am. I was thinking of having Palethorn lead a hunting patrol and have Freckleriver lead a border patrol. What do you think?" His calm green gaze met the golden one of his leader.

As he awaited a response from Ivorystar he searched the tom's gaze, wondering what was bothering him. He wanted to just blatantly ask him, but he figured that would be rude. He wanted to help Ivorystar with whatever was bothering him, not just because he was the tom's deputy. Lionflight quite respected the white furred tom and found it reasonably nice to be in his company and talk with him.

"If you stay calm, you can do anything."

?thumbnail=1

Riverflash | Female | Warrior | 28 moons | Pan | Apprentice: Beetlepaw | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Interacting with: Beetlepaw @M A Y C I E

In the apprentices' den, waiting for a response from Beetlepaw before replying.

"If you don't love at all then you can't be hurt."

?thumbnail=1

Twistedpaw | Male | Apprentice | 11 moons | Straight | Mentor: Palethorn | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Disability: Twisted right paw | Interacting with: Palethorn Larchstorm  

Twistedpaw's large grey ears pricked happily at the sound of his mentor's voice greeting him. His blue gaze darted over to see the she-cat, and he nodded in response gleefully. "Hunting sounds fun!" He meowed in agreement. He looked excitedly towards the camp exit, "When can we leave?" He question cheerfully. The fresh-kill pile was quite meager right now, and he was hungry! He could bet his clan-mates were hungry as well. He also looked forward to stretching his legs a bit and running around the forest a bit. He was almost a warrior, but he still enjoyed goofing around and running about the forest, despite his slowness.

Thoughts of running slowly turned into thoughts of his twisted fore-paw. Twistedpaw tried not to let his paw bother him so much, but despite his efforts he still found himself fussing about it. He made up for his slowness and lack of agility in strength, but none-the-less he wished he could be a little faster. Perhaps catching prey would be easier too if it wasn't for his paw, it was not only hard to keep quiet when stalking, but once he had caught his prey keeping it in his paws was also difficult.

"I'm here if you need me."

?thumbnail=1

Breezepaw | Male | Apprentoce | 10 moons | Bi | Mentor: Stormripple | Crush: Open | Mate: N/A | Interacting with: Stormripple NEBBY.

The apprentice couldn't help but be slightly disappointed as his sister padded over to her apprentice instead of him, but he figured he could talk to her later. He lowered his muzzle again to take another bite of food, but then he felt a cuff over his ears and heard the sound of his mentor's voice. Breezepaw raised his ginger and white face to look up at his mentor as the tom spoke. He licked a paw and brought it over the ear that Stormripple had cuffed, pretending to be offended by the action. "Pfft, I have more self-control than you do." Breezepaw teased good-naturedly, although he knew that probably wasn't very true. He was the kind to never hold back or think twice, self-control didn't exactly seem to be something in this young tom's dictionary.

His gaze flitted over to Lionflight and he let out a small annoyed groan as he saw he was talking to Ivorystar. He looked back over at Stormripple, a complaining look in his eyes before he even spoke. "Ugh, why can't Lionflight just organize the patrols already? I wanna know if I have to patrol or if I get to train!" He grumbled. On top of being impulsive, the tom also had little to no patience as well. As soon as he woke up he wanted to eat and then get started with his day, whether that was patrolling, hunting, or training it didn't matter to much to him. Although he did prefer training to patrolling. "If we don't have to hunt or patrol right away, think we can go and battle train for a bit?" Breezepaw queried hopefully. Battle training was something the young cat loved to do. Other kinds of training were all well and good, but battle training was his favorite.

"They say that I am the sick boy, easy to say when you don't take the risk, boy."

The post was edited 2 times, last by Marshmallow kitten ().

• Palethorn smiled down at Twistedpaw "In a moment or two we will head out, just let me see if Lionflight would like us to take anyone else, alright?" she meowed before padding towards the deputy. As she made her way to the tom thoughts were running through her mind of how well of a warrior her apprentice will turn out considering his paw, but it didn't seem to stop him in being spunky and eager which gave Palethorn much hope for him. She smiled at Lionflight as she stopped in front of him "Good morning Lionflight, I was about to take Twistedpaw out for a hunt, is there anyone in particular that you would like me to take with us?" she asked, her voice in a warm and silky calm tone.

• Dawnpelt sleepily stepped out of the chilly shade of the Warrior’s den and into the warm sunlight, leisurely stretching as he went. He attempted to rub the sleep out of his eyes with a paw and gazed across the clearing. The camp was abuzz with activity, but he quickly spotted Mosspaw. The tom cheerfully made his way over to his apprentice and touched her lightly with a paw.

“Are you ready for today? We’ll check to see if Lionflight wants us to train or patrol, and then we’ll go,” he meowed somewhat sleepily.

• Mistypaw|F|9 moons| (open for interaction)

Mistypaw laid down in the Apprentices den, a little breeze hit her pelt that sent a small purr in her throught. She sat up and stretched. She started to lick her chest fur, 'What a beautiful day!' She thought

(By the way, it would be great if someone could Adopt Smoothpaw, cause. He's kinda a huge part in this. And it's also kinda hard for me to RP Mistypaw without him ;-;)

WhiteTail the wounded Warrior

• Mosspaw looked over at Dawnpelt and smiled when she noticed that he had made his way towards her, she gave him a small nod "That's fine with me Dawnpelt." she meowed. Her gaze moved from her mentor over to Mistypaw "Don't worry. I'll try to go easy on you when we spar." She meowed jokingly to the younger apprentice, a smirk plastered on her face.

• Mosspaw let out a laugh before getting down into a crouch and leaping at the other she cat and landing just in front of Mistypaw "It'll be nice having a good sparing partner!" She meowed happily. Although she did value and enjoy hunting Mosspaw liked battle practice much more and found it invigorating and a rush to fight other cats. She looked up at Dawnpelt, a smile still on her face "Everything ready Dawnpelt?" She asked.