madly . storage

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • a walking garden. a manifestation of light. a whisper of thoughts. a glass child.

they broke the wrong parts of me

——— they broke my wings and forgot i had claws ( studies )

• to-do

01 post with sonic (he's pretty casual, doesn't need too much attention at the moment).

02 finish mo's tags (detail appearance and mannerisms, specifically)

03 finish apple's re-intro thread

04 visiting volary flights with apple

05 update apple's tags

they broke the wrong parts of me

——— they broke my wings and forgot i had claws ( studies )

• musings.

"please." comes a cry, the creature dragging itself forward by the pushing of palms against earth, the fingernails that dig into the dirt. sadness wreathes within its mapped breathing, hollow gaze is glossy with tears and defeat is a moment away. it's heartbreaking, to hear this whispering thing, this being talk, with a voice so soft yet it's words so loud. it raises a quaking hand heavenward, thin fingers all cracked and bleeding now outstretched. "i don't want to die here." pitiful and raw is its plea.

--

"you . . . were lonely?" her fist shakes as she hides her mouth behind it, lashes fluttering downward at his question. emerald green seas lose focus while she steps into another world, a history long ago and though curiosity pin pricks into his skin, he holds his tongue. time ticks away, the silence filling up around them until finally a sigh pulls free of her tongue. she meets his stare with a glass smile. "i was."

• OH COME WITH ME, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO LIVE FOR FREE

& ( CHICAGOCRIMES FAZBEAR | cis female — she/her )

20 months old physically, born october 28th: scorpio | died as a small child

loner | co-founder & past leader of the sanctuary [x3]

‣ a spirit who refused the reaper's hand, she is damned to walk the mortal planes until all ties and bonds are rekindled, until memories sweep back like a flash flood, and she as a person, betters herself.

NOBODY GOT A THING ON ME ; DONE SINGING IN THE MIDNIGHT STREET

& ( ESTJ-T, the guardian | CHOLERIC | TYPE 8, the challenger | SLYTHERIN | CHAOTIC ?? )

daring, affectionate, egotistical, dedicated, impulsive, assertive, possessive.

aggressive, paranoid, ambitious, independent, observant, confrontational, social.

‣ jealousy is no stranger, anger is her lover. passive aggressiveness bent black and blue, knuckles they weep blood and ruinous mind remains unyielding until very end, death standing, standing still. that is she, and this is reflected in all of her physicality. a tumble of smoke and hellfire and the bitter mumbles of something fearful but poisonous, something wistful but toxic, fury unfolding, anxiety billowing, tugged taut till it snaps, and shoulders they grow heavy with weight of world upon them but her ambition is almost alwaysstronger, mightier. at the end of the day she's but yet another force to be reckoned with, and she refuses to be anything less than.

OH DIAMOND DEEDS , A MINIMAL VARIETY

& ( LYNX CARACAL & UNNATURALLY HIGH BODY TEMP & 64% health )

‣ a slender wildcat with war seeping into ginger skin, scratches and scars a sharp contrast to the dark beauty. set into her skull are narrow sugar plum eyes shot through with a lighter pupil, and a gold septum piercing strikes through her nostrils; fastened around her throat is a lighter orange infinity scarf, and paws are wrapped in golden buttoned leather cuffs. chicagocrimes is overall very feminine in both figure and expression and often gives off the look of wearing winged eyeliner in regards to her facial features.

I'LL PLAY UNTIL MY FINGERS BLEED , I'LL NEVER LACK THE QUALITY

& ( RAVEN X HOSTESSCUPCAKES | adopted by xeryus | little sister to alcatrazisland )

bisexual ??romantic | ⅓ phenomemoms | ⅓ three bad bitches | bonded to a red wisp named wine

not open to long term relationships | PM for flings

‣ love. she's grown weary of the thought. it's a familiar dance, not always unwanted but rarely does it ever end on a graceful note. no, no, there are stumbles and toe stepping and even falls. it's far from perfect, but very repetitive and fankly, chicago is tired of the same ditty; she's better off by herself.

WELL I GET MY KICKS ; TAKE THE MONEY I'LL GET MY FIX

& ( medium difficulty | PHYSICAL: 8/10 & PSYCHOLOGICAL: 6/10 )

relies on POWERS PRIMARILY | knows HAND TO HAND COMBAT

‣ combatative and aggressive in almost all pursuits, a battle is what she aches for. it is not skill or thought to warp her mind, not tact or wit but rather, unholy brutality all beastly in the presence of she. she's a feral thing nearly, all snapping fangs and scrabbling claws, jaws dripping with spit and fur ruffled. she comes at her opponents with direct and clear purpose, unflinching and unthinking. she is the type to go off at the drop of a hat.

& attack in underlined italics or mention CHICAGOCRIMES / pure

powerplaying nonviolent/healing actions is allowed

AND I REMEMBER YOUR GUNPOWDER KISSES ;

MY SHEETS STILL SMELL LIKE BURNING METAL

• CHARACTER NOTES
    — chameleon like, she gauges the situation she is in and reacts with one of many facades to keep own self safe. (note; plays herself off as weak and pitiful if she can't get a good read on the situation, doing her best to appear non threatening because she doesn't actively look for fights) she's fake af y'all.

— at her base she is an intelligent and creature, though horribly vain and egotistical. anger comes slow but still, it's best not to poke sticks at a sleeping bear.

— incredibly loyal to the Family, putting it's survival over any and everything else.

— will answer to the names penelope / penny if in a private area together.

— before the world shift, she had been one of the overseers (the ring leader of the whole thing, actually) of the underground, a brutal system that trafficked animals of any age but most notably the youth, and catered to those with . . . a selective diet- cannibals & vampires, for example.

— deadly sin - pride (and the reason why it wouldn't be lust is because she is a temptation, not tempted herself). heavenly virtue - patience.

— faceclaims; prudence night, missi spiderwebs, widowmaker, the lady.

NO ONE CALLS YOU " HONEY "

◜ . when you're sitting on a throne┊ information . ◞

• this path is one forged of vengeance, she knows that, knows it truer than the the back of own bloody knuckled hand. as a woman who has danced with this igniting, restless fury her riveting lead, her plunge into the darkness of the stage, she knows it better than most. it's a hungering, a thirsting, creature shackled within steel chains that demands to be freed and it can overwhelm all, any. like flames it will devour a soul, any poor hurting soul who dares to step too close with licking chops and blood splashed teeth. it invites them in greedily. it ruins a person, no matter how pure, no matter how righteous, tears within them from the inside out. it leaves them rotting, stinking, destroyed until they don't know anything but, until they don't know anything less. it's sunk its claws and teeth into her many times over, dead girl ruined, ruined and rotten and cold and now? now it takes another.

• i. "i love you" sounds a lot like an apology coming from your lips.

ii. she was a liar to herself, to me, and to most people she bothered to get close to.

iii. she wanted to change her middle name to ivy, and now i wonder if she knows that she clings to people in the same way: aesthetically pleasing but deteriorating them day-by-day until they cut her off or crumble away.

• okay so, that "thing" chica had to take care of so badly she stepped down was probably handled sometime after leaving solaris kingdom, and her joining the dynasty takes place not long after said thing is done with, hence her injuries. the dynasty is definitely not a permanent stay, but chica won't return to the sanctuary just yet. how she left was,, awkward and sudden, and she's not ready to unpack all that emotional baggage, especially now.

• hey i love you and chica won't know how to act around jade anymore okay. she's just. a mess.