madly . storage

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • uhh new year, new storage? i'm just gonna throw around some character concepts and codes here, really— the usual. hopefully i can actually,, Do Things™ with this one ahh. anyone is free to track and chat in this thread if they want, i won't bite! promise!

SWEET, SWEET, YOU'RE SO SWEET ———— ・゚✧ 」

i wanna be a wonderful girl — prev. pure / quiet storage

• wondercub— paw— days??

› based off of diana prince / wonder woman clearly, though which interpretation i'm going with i am. not 100% sure. maybe the gal gadot / 2017 movie because hm, i'm weak.

› power talk?? uhh, i need to go check out the power bars and cetera but- super strength, definitely. molecule / sound manip for super speed if necessary. and even without being souped up? hand to hand combat.

› jaguar body. cub. little. fluffy. cute. probably won't pick up things like armor and cetera until later on. brown eyes?? brown eyes. dark, but warm. molten earth, tended soil, not coffee like because coffee could never be so, so sweet. untainted by the world's tragedies and horrors thus far.

DID YOU TRIP TWELVE STEPS INTO MALIBU?

tags & information // bel-air baby, did you get dressed up while you bottomed out?

• smooches loudly

—————————— ( SO IF YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER , LET ME TELL YOU NOW ) ——————————

i love you more than you will ever wrap your head around

IN CASE YOU DONT LIVE FOREVER LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH

EVERYTHING I AM , I AM BECAUSE OF YOU

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    ROLEPLAYER INFORMATION —— 16 / 17 OF THE OH SHIT A RAT™ SQUAD, MARRIED TO BUBBLY

• gently sits in storage

>:3

tumblr_pnrdr6vM9n1sg75a4o4_500.gif

—————————————

how rare and beautiful it is

to even exist —

—————————————

• — work on/do tags!

— background? i. probably will not adopt out her mom or anything like that. uhh? how did she leave the island? the world shift, probably? unintentionally and all since hmm, earth died or whatever, and she's one of the lucky few to make it. or,, call her an agrelos native hailing from the themyscira and setting out at a very young age to go after ares for who knows why. she,, does whatever she wants oops.

tags & information // bel-air baby, did you get dressed up while you bottomed out?

• god, her colors are so bright compared to like,, my other characters / my own aesthetic rn it's such a shock lmao. maybe i'll find something more?? saturated because oof.

• scar. concept; messy human au where after a very, very crazy night full of bad decisions and wishful thinking, chicago and jade wake up to find themselves sharing a bed and like,, chica is ready to just shrug it off like it doesn't mean anything anymore when it clearly does but jade is over here trying to get her to answer all the hard questions / confront her for being so avoidant when it comes to what, exactly, is their relationship anymore. and it's messy because ofc it'll break into an argument, it's gonna have its rough patches, but?? maybe jade or chica actually stop it in its tracks and they just? talk it out and finally, finally get their shit together.

• GENERAL AU

YANG "CHICAGO" BRANWEN

— asian american, tanned skin. brassy orange hair because she?? probably bleached / dyed it herself smh.

— 5'9, hecking tall and sports a somewhat muscled build. athletic, almost.

— clothes, attire?? tbd??

— probably in her mid late 20s; 27, 28? in an average AU.

— has a fondness for cigarettes (marlboro brands only, won't make any exceptions) and alcohol (but she hardly touches it nowadays, never likened herself to a particular brand or anything).

— is either a bartender or a gas station employee?? it,, changes.

— portrayed as coming from a rough life, being raised on the streets after the disappearance/alleged death of her mother at a young age (13-15?) had to work herself out of that situation. maybe cycled on through a couple of foster homes in the process, split up from her siblings until years later after they all were free of the system.

— small apartment complex?? very basic and cramped in appearance - living room / dining room molds into the kitchen with no walls or anything, there's one tiny hallway in the apartment and that leads to either the bedroom or the bathroom. and then she'd have to go downstairs or something to tend to her dirty laundry.

I'M CURLED UP AT THE CORE

◜ . burning but still cold┊ information . ◞

The post was edited 3 times, last by CHICAGOCRIMES ().

• ahh okay!! it'll be up either today or tomorrow depending on time and such aczgzh.

also i?? had all these notes and ideas for sonic over christmas break and i swear i had wrote them down somewhere but i. can't find them hmm.

DREAMING, BELIEVING, AND DASHING

◜ . in the blink of an eye┊ information . ◞

• they are a genuine creature. any telling of emotion can be seen in the moldings of own delicate features, in voice so soft and trembling, in the twitch of an ear or the leveling of a glare. and there is so much they want to say to him, to shout and screech about until ears ring bloody— but they have lost the will to speak up.

&. THEY BROKE THE WRONG PARTS OF ME

they broke my wings and forgot i had claws - ( &. tags )