Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
track on this account
some au's of ravelights
chat au username; glow_stickVEVO
track with this account
SILENCE IS BITTERSWEET
some post templates and sigs for kink that I wanna keep
SILENCE IS BITTERSWEETCode
- <p>[fancypost='width: 45%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; line-height: 75%'][size=8]</p>
- <p>[fancypost='width: 54%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; line-height: 120%'][align='center'][color=#5e717d][b]<span style="font-size: 14pt">SILENCE IS BITTERSWEET</span>[/b][/color][/align][/fancypost]</p>
YOUR LIES ARE BULLETS, YOUR MOUTH THE GUN
SHOOT ME DOWN AND PLEASE HAVE YOUR FUNCode
- <p>[fancypost='margin:auto; text-align:center; line-height:70%; height:70px; color:#5e717d; font-family:georgia; font-size:12pt; ']</p>
- <p><strong>YOUR LIES ARE BULLETS, YOUR MOUTH THE GUN</strong></p>
- <p>[glow='#000000']<span style="color:#5e717d;"><em>SHOOT ME DOWN AND PLEASE HAVE YOUR FUN</em></span>[/glow]</p>
- <p><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><a href="https://feralfront.com/thread/2580427-caption-this-kink-s-tags-upd-4-28/#post91686972">tags</a>. | played by <a href="https://feralfront.com/wcf/user/292722-puddles/">puddles</a>.</span>[/fancypost]</p>
track on this account!
psss I wanna bring this character back but like howwww
will edit with quotes later
track with this girl
some more avatars labeled by color, might start a premade avatar storage cause these are fun to make, please ask me if you wanna use! Also if you want any type of border around them feel free to ask.
more to be added!
quick track with press here
FISHER / FEMALE / 1½ YEARS OLD
☾ Press is a very younger female who finds an interest in writing and reviewing. She also loves to ask many questions and interview others. This is why she is a perfect asset to the Agrelos newspaper team who currently reside in Valhalla. She gives her life to this group of people and thinks of them as her siblings.
☾ Very active and creative
☾ Loves to write and interview
☾ Young and overall innocent
☾ Very loyal, will fight for who she loves and is close too (newspaper team)
☾ Very easy to gain trust
☾ Even though she is young she is very smart and will often confuse others with her English knowledge
☾ Tries her best to remain serious but will often break
☾ bisexual / will not start a serious relationship quickly / single, not interested
☾ very easy to form platonic relationships with. Will make friends with anyone who doesn't hurt her.
☾ open to parents and siblings. Iffy about soul bonds. PM for plot.
APPEARANCE / AGE / AESTHETIC.
☾ [SHORT DESCRIPTION] fisher ( Pekania pennanti )
↳ a fisher is a small mammal, native to the North American area. They are closely related to weasels and ferrets. Press has a whiter / creme exterior and darker green eyes. example . Press herself is a lighter white or creme color, although not albino. She wears a light green plaid bandana around her neck and a very small brown satchel that can barely fit a newspaper.
☾ [ AGE HISTORY ] 11⁄2 years old, ages at roleplayers request
↳ She was a normal Agrelos native before the new culture arrived. She met her newspaper buddies soon after and joined a clan with them to sell their product.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: No injuries currently [ HEALTH ; 100% ]
☾ [EXTERIOR TRAITS] adorable, nonthreatening, small.
☾ [INTERIOR TRAITS] smart, creative, curious, cute, loving, innocent, wild, lovable, excited, funny.
↳ Press is very loving and can be easily taken in by any character. She will often run off often, trying to learn and write more. She does not like being under pressure and will easily cry if she feels threatened. She is always trying to expand her knowledge and improve her writing.
— DISORDERS: none
INTERACTION / CONFRONTATION.
☾ [POWERS:] light elemental (not mastered, 10%), venom glands (mastered 20%), healing (mastered 50%), invisibility (mastered 10%).
☾ [WEAPONS:] claws, teeth.
☾ physically easy / mentally easy
☾ won't start fights / will end fights / will run
☾ allow peaceful powerplay
☾ attacks in underline.