ONESHOT CONTEST | JAN 6TH - JAN 13TH

• Basically, I was thinking that since DarkClan doesn’t offically have a territory in this part of the forest, we have quite a bit of freedom in this area! So, this oneshot contest is a way for you to add to the clans territory. Any type of entrys are welcome, as long as they stay within the rules of Traditional Roleplay! I.E if you were implimenting something that would have a different name to the cats, be sure to use that! Like how cars are monsters. For my own oneshot, I’ll be implementing dinosaur bones! But the cats will know them as the “Beast Bones” because they dont really know what dinosaurs are! Etc. Etc.

Rules & Other:

- you have complete freedom in this! go crazy!

- this is a oneshot contest, so i ask that your posts are atleast 250+ words! though that is not necessary.

- please keep these posts within the traditional rules!

- this next week will be dedicated to your posts, then the next seven days will be for voting! the amount of choices you have when voting depends how many entries there are. but the inital voting opportunities will start at 3.

- you can have as many entries as you want!

- when you post your oneshot, send the link here with a one sentence summary and you’ll be added to the list below!

- please ask any more questions you may have.

Current Entries:

N/A

OH, MISTY EYE OF THE MOUNTAIN BELOW

KEEP CAREFUL WATCH OF MY BROTHERS’ SOULS ———–——————

TRADITIONAL DARKCLAN / GUIDE HERE / CHAT THREAD HERE / MASS ADOPTIONS

• im easily confused, so i need clarification. sorry.

is this supposed to be about your character discovering something new in Darkclan? is it supposed to be your character just spending time in a place you've invented but It Was Totally There All Along? what's the goal of the competition? who can add the coolest territory or?

Don't disrespect me, lie about it

smile in my face, act like nothing's wrong.

tags roleplayed by prettyboysylveon

• Stonekit. yes! basically your character discovers something within the territory that has yet to be discovered! it can be small, or large, its simply your preference! and the competition is that three of the discoveries will be chosen in voting, and the three winners will be added up to the guide as offical clan landmarks!

SPRUCERAIN! the 250+ words is not a requirement! as long as you can get what you need across, there is no set minimum! thats just an average of what i figured to be a oneshot!

I’M A PICKER, I’M A GRINNER, I’M A LOVER,

AND IM A SINNER. I PLAY MY MUSIC IN THE SUN !

• track bcuz definitely going to have sweets find something great and beautiful just so he can ruin it by being all 'meh' or there is water and he totally flips

or i may do two and have each of those be separate events

sweetpea_icon___ctl_dachsvnd_by_winterwarriorcat_dd47ns0-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg5ODk0ZTU4LThiYjctNDUwYS1iZmJmLTYwM2FkMjUwNTBlY1wvZGQ0N25zMC04Yzk0OGQ3ZS0wZmY2LTQzZjEtODE2Mi0zOWI4MTQ2YjAyYWEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.2CNPzX-W0WYqFVFZLZYuYlG9utNYFvcnWFk8Zf2ZJgs

AND IT GETS HARDER JUST TO BREATHE

FEELS LIKE MY WORLD IS CLOSING IN

'sweets' + 17 months + cis male + homosexual + bengal + dayspring x ridgelily

anxious + tired + stutters + pacifist + aquaphobic