i've had one too many -- open

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Violeta had mixed opinions about most things, but one fact that she was content to settle on was that BloodClan, The Ruins, whatever they called themselves at any point-- this group was home to her. She felt safe here, despite the fact that they were all a bunch of grumpy assholes. It felt like she was the only one who knew how to have fun, and she was old! She didn't look it, she knew that. But she'd been around for entirely too long, and probably should have died by now, but nope.

The pale serval found herself by the red nile, lavender eyes staring into its depths as it rushed past. Boredom wasn't a new emotion, but she felt it strongly lately, when there was barely anyone around to talk to.

CAN YOU FEEL ME ———— ・゚✧ 」

laughing in the smoke ? — information

• "Penny for your thoughts?" asked Stone as he padded over to Vio. He had been taking a walk along the nile himself, trying to figure out what the hell the river was actually made out of. He never came to a solid conclusion. He observed the serval as he approached. Looks of boredom weren't uncommon around here.

//oof muse but I wanted to post

"speech."

i'm dying in a hot tub —— tags.

— SICK BOY SOLDIER

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Kukiko didn’t know much about Violeta, she just thought she was harmless and small. She held no animosity towards her, considering the feline to be inoffensive and a decent worker. She saw her around frequently, the dragon lumbered her way through the desert. Walking parallel to the river, her eyes narrowed as she spotted the pale form of the serval sitting near the bank. Stone had got to her before she could. "I wouldn’t try to swim in that shit." she roared as she came closer.

"So what in the red gods name are you doing all the way out here anyway?"

"Speech"

• She heard Stone before he spoke, rounded ears swivelling in the tiger's direction as he approached. She offered him a faint smile, turning her attention away from the water. Her opinion of the Warlord was mostly neutral, but tinted with professional interest. Violeta listened as he asked about her thought process, suddenly painfully aware that it was essentially blank. "Bored, really. Thinking about the old days."

Kukiko's voice, loud and domineering, broke the quiet atmosphere with a roar and the heavy shift of sand under her form. Inwardly, Violeta rolled her eyes, but it was a gesture of amusement more than irritation. "I wasn't planning on it." She meowed, voice edged with mirth. "Came for a walk. But I could ask the same of you two, what brings you to the river on this awful, cold day?"

CAN YOU FEEL ME ———— ・゚✧ 」

laughing in the smoke ? — information

• ✦ ✧ ✦ "Good because i wasn’t going to jump in there to save your sorry ass if you did" she stated bluntly the only indication that she was joking was a slight curve of the corners of her mouth. Which could easily be overlooked, she would have helped the woman jumped in but would enjoy watching her struggle for a few minutes before she calendar to her rescue. Kukiko wasn’t a hero, that much was clear.

She shrugged her burly shoulders "You smaller folks worry about such dumb things. I didn’t even realize it was cold." she remarked before adding in her reason "Just patrolling as usual, stretching my legs."

"Speech"

• "It's not so bad out," Stone said with a shrug of his shoulders. His tail flicked and he nodded up to Kukiko in greeting. "The fresh air is doing me some good. I was stuck up in my other home for a while... Taking care of someone." He wasn't going to throw Ancelin under the bus over here, not when no one here knew that he was... Sort of in a relationship? Kind of? "Besides, it had been a while since the borders were marked, and there's only so many people out here to do it," he added.

"speech."

i'm dying in a hot tub —— tags.

— SICK BOY SOLDIER