◜ t a g s. ◞ finally... here is his plot thread... jitterbug is an old character that i had here, a former goldenblood of commune, as well as an unknowing reincarnation of an even older character i had in the cartel. or, well, not, technically a reincarnation, just a sort of soul absorption - type thing. he doesn't know it yet, but it's part of an ongoing plot that i have, and a portion of the reason he sees monsters. his current life is based on tweek tweak from south park
-- he's pretty much canon compliant with his episodes of sp, just adjusted a bit. so he is an utter spaz. twitches, screams, bangs his head on things, the whole nine yards. he can't ever seem to calm down, and the coffee definitely doesn't help, even if it isn't laced anymore, bless. he's currently going through withdrawals so he's a little bit worse than he usually would, especially in regards to his hallucinations ( monsters ) and overall sickness. y/c will not know that his symptoms are related to drug abuse unless we've discussed it beforehand, because even jitter doesn't know his coffee was laced. if you want an explanation on anything that i havent gone over in his tags ( like, for example, i dont have his history up just yet so,, how he acts can be a little confusing, especially considering his withdrawal symptoms ), just shoot me a convo and ill get back to you asap. anyway! he open to just about everything except the usual no - nos like death, mutilation, litters, etc.
☕ — FRIENDS / POSITIVE INTERACTION
• all interaction must have a plot !! i just can't keep up muse for threads with our characters just standing around, chatting. it doesn't even have to be a big plot, just something that will keep the thread going somewhere. even if it's just a dialogue plot, just !! as long as they come away from the thread with something.
• he is going through severe meth withdrawal. as a general rule of thumb, the longer you have been on meth, the worse the withdrawal symptoms will be -- and he's been on it for most of his life. he is going to be nearly bedridden for a while, will neglect to eat, clean up, or.. anything, really. y/c can see how sick he is and come to check on him, and just. help him. take care of him a little. because he will not be able to.
• helping him map out the territory again / ' showing ' him around. he's been here before and used ribbons to tie onto tree branches so he could mark certain places. just walk with him, let him find his ribbons and help him back to camp.
• helping him clean up his garden !! he's been gone for a while so it's a mess right now, and he'll be super upset with it's state and it'll,, probably take a while to get looking good again. bonus : a medic shows him which herbs to grow for first aid / teaches him the basics of medicine because he is hurt so often he. needs to know at least a little bit.
• painting buddies? he's very artistic and it'll be one of the few things he can do while he's recovering !! beware.. he's pretty messy. paint will be on him, paint will probably be on y/c, it will be on the walls and floors
• crushes! one - sided or not. he's scared to death of failing people, but he will do his best to impress y / c until he talks himself into thinking they hate him. i'd really like someone that can calm him down just from their presence, something cute, someone who will pull him to them and talk him down from his attacks. bl ease, he needs it.
☕ — ENEMIES / NEGATIVE INTERACTION
• bullies of any kind. doesn't even need to be a private thread, just kind of,, push him around wherever he is. rough him up a bit. if it keeps on, he'll fight back.
• tricking / manipulating him into doing whatever y/c wants. it's very easy to do.
and anything else, really! just post here, or send me a pm and we can talk it out!