❪ TIN FOIL HAT CREW┊plot w jitter v.iii ❫

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ◜ t a g s. ◞    finally... here is his plot thread... jitterbug is an old character that i had here, a former goldenblood of commune, as well as an unknowing reincarnation of an even older character i had in the cartel. or, well, not, technically a reincarnation, just a sort of soul absorption - type thing. he doesn't know it yet, but it's part of an ongoing plot that i have, and a portion of the reason he sees monsters. his current life is based on tweek tweak from south park -- he's pretty much canon compliant with his episodes of sp, just adjusted a bit. so he is an utter spaz. twitches, screams, bangs his head on things, the whole nine yards. he can't ever seem to calm down, and the coffee definitely doesn't help, even if it isn't laced anymore, bless. he's currently going through withdrawals so he's a little bit worse than he usually would, especially in regards to his hallucinations ( monsters ) and overall sickness. y/c will not know that his symptoms are related to drug abuse unless we've discussed it beforehand, because even jitter doesn't know his coffee was laced. if you want an explanation on anything that i havent gone over in his tags ( like, for example, i dont have his history up just yet so,, how he acts can be a little confusing, especially considering his withdrawal symptoms ), just shoot me a convo and ill get back to you asap. anyway! he open to just about everything except the usual no - nos like death, mutilation, litters, etc.

☕ — FRIENDS / POSITIVE INTERACTION

• all interaction must have a plot !! i just can't keep up muse for threads with our characters just standing around, chatting. it doesn't even have to be a big plot, just something that will keep the thread going somewhere. even if it's just a dialogue plot, just !! as long as they come away from the thread with something.

• he is going through severe meth withdrawal. as a general rule of thumb, the longer you have been on meth, the worse the withdrawal symptoms will be -- and he's been on it for most of his life. he is going to be nearly bedridden for a while, will neglect to eat, clean up, or.. anything, really. y/c can see how sick he is and come to check on him, and just. help him. take care of him a little. because he will not be able to.

• helping him map out the territory again / ' showing ' him around. he's been here before and used ribbons to tie onto tree branches so he could mark certain places. just walk with him, let him find his ribbons and help him back to camp.

• helping him clean up his garden !! he's been gone for a while so it's a mess right now, and he'll be super upset with it's state and it'll,, probably take a while to get looking good again. bonus : a medic shows him which herbs to grow for first aid / teaches him the basics of medicine because he is hurt so often he. needs to know at least a little bit.

• painting buddies? he's very artistic and it'll be one of the few things he can do while he's recovering !! beware.. he's pretty messy. paint will be on him, paint will probably be on y/c, it will be on the walls and floors

• crushes! one - sided or not. he's scared to death of failing people, but he will do his best to impress y / c until he talks himself into thinking they hate him. i'd really like someone that can calm him down just from their presence, something cute, someone who will pull him to them and talk him down from his attacks. bl ease, he needs it.

☕ — ENEMIES / NEGATIVE INTERACTION

• bullies of any kind. doesn't even need to be a private thread, just kind of,, push him around wherever he is. rough him up a bit. if it keeps on, he'll fight back.

• tricking / manipulating him into doing whatever y/c wants. it's very easy to do.

and anything else, really! just post here, or send me a pm and we can talk it out!

YOU'RE FOLLOWING A FLASHLIGHT DOWN UTILITY HALLS

THEN YOU MUMBLE TO YOURSELF THAT THIS HAS ALL BEEN YOUR FAULT

and oh, you're not laughing ; you're not laughing, are you ? / ᴊɪᴛᴛᴇʀʙᴜɢ ❛ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴋ ❜ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋ

• ravelights can definitely help tweak with his meth addiction! Ravelights will probably see these symptoms and know something is up and just generally come and check up on him and see how tweak is doing! Since ravelights has experienced addiction withdrawal before he might recognize that tweak he is going through some kind of drug withdrawal so that might also be a plot point?

• ◜ t a g s. ◞    that'd be great! he's been on it since he was young, all through spiked coffee, so he doesn't really know he's been on anything, and would probably deny it pretty hard if it was ever directly brought up. but absolutely, helping him through it would be a++ because he is,,, v v scared right now.

and oh, you're not laughing ; you're not laughing, are you ? / ᴊɪᴛᴛᴇʀʙᴜɢ ❛ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴋ ❜ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋ

• uhhhh,

i feel andras could offer help with jitter's withdrawals, but it'd be basically forcing him really harshly to look after himself and all the time basically being gruff and annoyed but still

he's trying. i guess.

( only the angry purpose of jagged thorns )

solaris kingdom trailblazer + male + ?? years old + played by tsukuyomi + tags

• mm yes I am here 100% for cocoa being protective and gay towards tweek because what a cutie and you already know i love my jittery methhead of a son. so much.

I ASK MYSELF WHAT AM I DOING HERE

personal storage / / some number/6 for sin squad / / smooching kittens is what i do

• ◜ t a g s. ◞ ANDRAS F. honestly ?? i think that'd help more than if someone babied him into taking care of himself bc he'd be terrified. he'd just be like ' oh god if i don't eat today he's gonna kill me ' which. wouldn't make any sense but there is a -12% chance that he'd actually realize the contradiction. im living for it.

scar. b lEASE i love it so much, the protectiveness is my absolute f a v. im still all for cocoa moving in with tweek for a while after his growth spurt too bc b a b i e s.

also, if anyone wants a private thread and / or want me to make it, just let me know!

• HMMM GONNA SHOVE MY BUTT IN HERE

but maybe tea gets him to drink tea to help curb/dampen some of his withdrawals and they bond over it?? i'm not sure what sort of thing they'd talk about tho

KISS ME ONCE, KISS ME TWICE

kiss me three times cross the line

too many chars storage

minor inactivity warning

• aight this is late but the new ffxiv patch kinda consumed me mind body and soul since yknow

fucking nerd right here lmao

also yes andras threatening him with bodily harm if he doesn't eat and sleep is 100% in character

he's a grumpy ex-doctor he has terrible beside manner

( only the angry purpose of jagged thorns )

solaris kingdom trailblazer + male + ?? years old + played by tsukuyomi + tags