I'm standing in this world | weekly tasks

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!

• JEWELPELT

S♍

The dilute molly padded over to the center of the camp. She was happy she could do this- the clan was already in a good stage, so she wanted to help make it to perfection. And some tasks is a good way to do it. She scanned the camp and then dipped her head slightly into the air. "Weekly tasks everybody!" she called out, her soft voice ringing in the morning air.

So I'm dropping my guard,
    Here's your chance at my heart
    ———— ・゚✧ 」

Yeah, I'm losing control — tags | F | DarkClan | deputy | 48 moons | played by .Ruby. ❞

21epvyv.png

• Softly tinted fur emerged from the entrance tunnel to the cavern and his ears perked up when he heard the voice of Jewelpelt calling out for weekly tasks. Oh, he didn't or rather he hadn't heard of those before but it sounded like something he should get involved with. Hefting the rabbit in his jaws the male dropped it upon the fresh kill pile and he allowed his body to shift comfortably as he approached the molly. A smile curved his jaws as he had heard that she was expecting a litter and though the circumstances were strange to him he wasn't about to rain on her parade. After all a litter was a good occasion and he was sure she would be a wonderful mother. "I'll take a task, Jewelpelt. Also congratulations on your coming litter."

*:・゚✦ SOME PRINCES DON'T BECOME KINGS

YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU GRIEVE *:・゚✦

— snowlynx | darkclan | white turkish angora | 16 moons —

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt watched Snowlynx noticing her before dropping a nice rabbit on the pile. A bad emotion struck her hear, but she tried to ignore the envy. If she just could chatch something like that! She then turned her gaze back to the tom as he congratulated her. “Thanks Snowlynx. Also, for the task, I thought... you could try to take a few apprentices and go for a group hunt?” she said after a bit of thinking.

———— ・゚✧ 」

Yeah, I'm losing control — tags | F | DarkClan | deputy | 48 moons | played by .Ruby. ❞

21epvyv.png

• ❝ CRY POWER ❞ Back in Bloodclan, as Slowhand would continuously compare the two clans together, they never did weekly tasks. It was just an assumption that they all knew what to do for the week such as hunting or leading a border patrol. Slowhand usually did the hunting, it helped loosen his joints and it kept him in shape. The thought reminded him of the time he leapt off the edge of a building just to catch a hawk. He had caught it but ever since then he walked with an ache in his right shoulder where he had landed. It didn't help that he was also missing his back right leg. Basically in a fight his entire right side was one bit weak spot.

Stepping up to the plate he smiled up at Jewelpelt softly before speaking up, "I'll have one as well."

I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE STORM THAT COMES MY WAY

missing - tags - plot - penned by zeis

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt turned her glance to Slowhand. He was sure a very good warrior, although very young. But BloodClan probably didn’t care- they went from kits to warriors. Jewelpelt decided to just not judge that- they had their system, and even if it could look or even be wrong, they couldn’t judge cats for living in it. It was their home anyways.

But the dilute calico could see a change in Slowhand- it was like he never saw something like this. Maybe later would he leave to another clan, who knows. But he was taught the way of a warrior, and it seemed he liked it. The molly was sure Sloe was a very nice cat- also very smart one because of what she saw, he was a pacifist just like her.

She looked at the young tom warmly, swishing her tail slowly. “Sloe, could you host a game? Maybe hide and seek or you could play your own clan. You know, something for even the older cats to relax. Find the kit inside of them,” she smiled. The thinking was hard, and although she wasn’t too sure with the things she said, she thought handing tasks was fun.

———— ・゚✧ 」

21epvyv.png

• giphy.gif

WELCOME TO THE PRIDE

Sparrowflight/DarkClan- warrior/ non-binary / 20 moons

*:・゚✦ This one was task-giver for today, yes? The feline padded over, claws tapping along the stony ground of the cavern. Such a pretty sound, yes? Forest gaze lingered on the forms of others gathered, before motioning that they too were up for a task.  

"Speech."

I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE —

SparrowFlight + non-binary{androgynous} + 20 moons+ Trad. DarkClan Warrior

• Petalstep had been lounging idly by the pooled water the coveted a large corner of their cavern, daydreaming about nothing in particular when the familiar voice of their newly appointed deputy snagged her attention. Weekly tasks? The tortoiseshell molly was only a recently made a warrior, and so was ashamed to admit that she had never actually participated in tasks before. But it was never too late to start, and today was as good a day as any, seeing that the dark feline currently had nothing else to occupy her time. And based on the tasks Jewel had already given to her fellow clanmates, it would likely be fun to boot. Rising to her paws, Petal would gracefully make her way towards the small group, bright hazel eyes landing on the calico queen with a sweet smile. "I'll take a task too, please."

( shadows play on idle hands I found my way to velvet sands )

petalstep / female / darkclan / warrior / 13 moons / npc x npc / information

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt dipped her head in a greeting to the two warriors. "I was thinking you could try host a storytelling contest. Everyone would tell a story and at the end, the cats would vote for the best one. Who won will get something pretty you found like a flower or a pretty rock," she said. She liked the idea a lot. Maybe she would join that one.

———— ・゚✧ 」

21epvyv.png

• //bumping, I guess this should be pinned but I’ll just do this instead?

———— ・゚✧ 」

21epvyv.png

• SIMPLE WISH WAITS FOR REPLY —

The young tom padded up, eyes watching as Jewelpelt handed out simple tasks for others to complete. What a neat idea! It kept things interesting, rather than just hunting and patrolling. "Can I have one, Jewelpelt?" He asked with a smile, tone kind. She'd given out some interesting ones so far, so hopefully he'd get a cool one.

WHATEVER TOMORROW BRINGS

I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU JOY

driftingheart + trad. darkclan + hollypaw x eelspots + 16 moons + rped by baratheon

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt turned to the grey tom, blinking softly. "Yes, of course. Maybe you could try something creative- like creating something from snow? It's pretty sticky right now. It could also be some bonding time for the clan. Could you do it?" she asked. Well, it sure seemed pretty creative, right?

———— ・゚✧ 」

21epvyv.png

• SIMPLE WISH WAITS FOR REPLY —

Creating something from snow? Sure, he could do that. Before the she-cat had even finished speaking, he was already planning what he could do. Tunnels? Houses? Snow-cats? Driftingheart cast a grin up at Jewelpelt, nodding. "Sure, I can do that! Thanks."

WHATEVER TOMORROW BRINGS

I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU JOY

driftingheart + trad. darkclan + hollypaw x eelspots + 16 moons + rped by baratheon