plot with a [amnesic!] cinnamon roll?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ henlo *dropkicks a child* he neEDS FRIENS

hey everyone! i need lil shay here to get properly interacting with people, so if you're interested in having a thread let me know!! open to pretty much anything except the obvious, death, litters etc.

his tags are in this template (click the stars) and his siggie but if you're too lazy like me,, to sum it up, seamus is a quiet, nervous and shy kid with a heart of gold. he'll find it really hard to make enemies lol, but it depends on the personality of your chara i guess! hit me up with any interaction ideas ;o

DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE WAY

THAT WE USED TO LIVE FOR EACH OTHER

bhr heartkeeper / / saoirse x mikoto / / tags, storage

• absolutely none! but she really needs some good friends so !!

i have absolutely no preference:)

time consumes our image.

( penned by chervani / tags )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( )

• nervous beans bonding over something? maybe making some flower crowns?

OH, TROUBLE TROUBLEMAKER, THAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME

i know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain

tags. | dark dynasty/bhr / admin walker xx npc / 48 months / hetero / penned by luna

• ✦ ✧ ✦ yes!! nervous beans need to bond over flowers c:

sorry i took a lil break for a while, i've been busy irl ;-; selene s. if you're still up for a thread i can make it now, completely slipped my mind sorry ^^'

• yay :D can you make?

OH, TROUBLE TROUBLEMAKER, THAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME

i know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain

tags. | dark dynasty/bhr / admin walker xx npc / 48 months / hetero / penned by luna

• ✦ ✧ ✦ bumping with shay in his new body!! which technically hasn't happened just yet but i'm excited asdfghjkl

he is very confused about his personal history, doesn't know of his relationship to anybody and only recalls that he goes by "shay". people won't recognise him as seamus because his feline body is still around, possessed by hebi, but they can see strong similarities if you want ;)) rn he's just a happy-go-lucky confused golden retriever who wants friends <33