Plot With Kady!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • So I'm FINALLY getting back to posting with Kady after a few weeks. It feels so weird going from highly active to inactive completely to now trying to post again. If anyone has any plot ideas they need help with / merely want to interact with Kady to help me get back into things please let me know! I would appreciate it a lot <3

vXZr9at.gif

☾*: Gave you all I got to give —————

I know it ain't no way to live, so I told that devil to take you back

Cared for by Echo || Blizzardclan Vice-Leader || Tags || Signature Icon by Seleste || Avatar and Fancypost Art by Pax

• maybe gray and kady could become friends!! they're pretty skittish in general but they find themselves more relaxed around girls since they were raised in a group where almost everyone was girls. i usually prefer open thread interactions and such but i'm alright with a private thread sometimes <3 maybe gray could help kady with something around camp since that's where they usually stay? maybe like... organizing food and supplies for the winter and such - and they can just talk to each other and maybe kady could tell gray a little bit about blizzardclan?

i'm kinda spit-ballin' because i'm terrible at one-on-one interactions threads hhh

MY MEMORY, THE TASTE OF WATER

rolling clouds across "gray" skies . blizzardclan apprentice . penned by yakan

• GRAYSKIES. I'm down for an open interaction thread! is there anything in specific you were looking for? Like something serious or silly? Perhaps any plots you might need help with down the line?

ASTRAEUS a devil child, but still her child <3 of course! I can make one tonight or tomorrow!

vXZr9at.gif

Cared for by Echo || Blizzardclan Vice-Leader || Tags || Signature Icon by Seleste || Avatar and Fancypost Art by Pax

• Kady needs to find out about Lucifers cubs hehe

☾*: I'LL TAKE A BREATH, I'LL TAKE HER BY MY SIDE

LUCIFER / LION / REBEL / PASSIONATE / TAKEN / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• ..Lucifer.. !!! AHHH YES PLEASE! NEICES!

vXZr9at.gif

• Want me to make it <3

☾*: I'LL TAKE A BREATH, I'LL TAKE HER BY MY SIDE

LUCIFER / LION / REBEL / PASSIONATE / TAKEN / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• how about something with her and aurelio? maybe something about his muteness?

PLEASE. SHE LOVES HIM LIKE A SON. SHE WANTS OT MAKE SURE HE'S OKAY

..Lucifer.. oooo please! thank you <3

vXZr9at.gif