sugar pills : storage

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • GENERAL

NAME namekit → namepaw → namestar

—— nicknames:

—— name origin:

—— aging rate:

—— preferred pronouns:

CLAN

—— rank:

APPEARANCE

SPECIES

—— breed:

detailed description

—— fur colour:

—— fur length:

—— fur markings:

—— eye colour:

SCENT

PERSONALITY

DESCRIPTION

—— positive traits:

—— neutral traits:

—— negative traits:

• COUGARTHROAT

BUT YOU CAN'T LIVE ON LOVE, AND SALTWATER'S NO DRINK

cougarthroat

— named after her mother, cougarstar along with her resemblance to mountain lions due to her exotic breed

— female, identifies as such[she/her]

— current warrior of darkclan, former bloodclanner and rogue

— 16 moons and ages on the 26th of every month

— heterosexual and currently single, not looking icly

— daughter of sheogorath and cougarblood

chausie

— description

prominent trait

— lesser branching traits

prominent trait

The post was edited 2 times, last by jenny ().

• GENERAL —

▪ name | nickname

▪ pronouns

▪ age / aging ratio

▪ clan | rank

PHYSICAL — reference

IMPORTANT INFO / PLOTS —

PERSONALITY —

here

RELATIONSHIPS —

▪ parents

▪ sexuality

▪ crush

INTERACTION —

— difficulty

— extra

— extra

• d e e r s t e p

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. sed ac commodo felis. nulla enim orci, elementum in sapien quis, pharetra faucibus elit. duis pretium magna non erat malesuada, sed facilisis nisi consectetur. quisque eu est vel massa fermentum molestie. maecenas justo odio, vestibulum in nisi et, sollicitudin finibus quam.

sed euismod orci sit amet tempor vehicula. praesent tincidunt at ante non bibendum. donec porta magna vel imperdiet pulvinar. fusce vitae gravida sem, in lobortis mi. mauris euismod dignissim sollicitudin. etiam id eleifend tortor. quisque efficitur et metus nec malesuada. nullam ut libero mi. nulla non iaculis elit, eget commodo ipsum.

integer auctor auctor neque et fringilla. aliquam auctor, tortor eu dictum tincidunt, ligula arcu sodales ante, ac elementum libero turpis sed dolor. vivamus eleifend metus at lectus suscipit, sit amet fringilla erat maximus. cras volutpat est eu enim pretium tempus. vestibulum eu erat ante.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jenny ().

• GENERAL —

▪ cougarthroat | cougs

▪ female

▪ 16 moons / ages real time

▪ darkclan | warrior

PHYSICAL — reference

IMPORTANT INFO / PLOTS —

PERSONALITY —

here

RELATIONSHIPS —

▪ parents

▪ sexuality

▪ crush

INTERACTION —

— difficulty

— extra

— extra

• because i am a jane eyre obsessed ass bitch, here goes a character based on her uwu

- exceptionally strong, intelligent and independent woman

- extremely well educated and works hard, more so by self teaching herself many things

- she always stands up for what she believes in and speaks her mind freely

- always did what she believed in even if leaving the man she loves

-

The post was edited 1 time, last by jenny ().

• hope is a dangerous thing

I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought. Maybe I'd get less stressed if I was tested less like all of these debutantes. Smiling for miles in pink dresses and high heels on white yachts. But I'm not baby, I'm not. No, I'm not. That, I'm not. I've been tearing around in my fucking nightgown, writing in blood on the walls 'cause the ink in my pen don't work in my notepad. Don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not nbut at best, I can say I'm not sad 'cause hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have. Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have.

makaio

The post was edited 4 times, last by jenny ().

• BONNIBEL

I'VE BEEN TEARING AROUND IN MY FUCKING NIGHTGOWN, 24/7 SYLVIA PLATH; WRITING IN BLOOD ON YOUR WALLS 'CAUSE THE INK IN MY PEN DON'T LOOK GOOD IN MY PAD

bonnibel

— cisgender female, 8 moons, bloodclan, tyro, daughter of baxton and flicker

prominent trait

• ok but hear me out

i have a character idea for the new inferior rank :0

an older kit(maybe around like 5 moons) that lives near the outskirts of the city. she was orphaned and only had her older brother left; he leaves and promises to come back as the strongest “warrior” after hearing about the forest clans *angst* he never comes back, probably dead but the kit refuses to believe her big brother is gone and believes one day he will return for her. someone from bloodclan comes across her a moon or so later but she refuses to leave fearing her brother will come back and not find her. they take her against her will and she eventually adapts to bloodclan and will also /eventually/ come across her brother’s corpse, fully dedicating herself to bloodclan :0

+ has a collar given to her by her brother who said it had magical "protection" powers to keep her safe from harm. will never part with it

+ collar is an old silver chain with a quartz charm crystal attached to it

+ 5 moons; highlander mink snow lynx point; polydactyl paws; curled ears; frosty blue eyes; roughly 6 pounds

+ saori? acantha? qetsiyah?(c-eh-t-sigh-uh) valentina? meeko(aka meeks)

The post was edited 7 times, last by jenny ().

• CATACLYSM

MONSTER'S STILL UNDER MY BED I COULD NEVER FIGHT OFF

— typically goes by cata more often than not; named for the foreshadowing of his future, cataclysm, meaning a large-scale and violent event in the world

— male and identifies as such

— heterosexual and will have somewhat flirtatious tendencies

— parents are ruth and aleksei and is unborn

— will reside in bloodclan and will remain there all his life

cataclysm upon his first few moons of life can be described as naive, never imagining the true cruelties of the world beyond the bloodhouse

— he has a tendency to only see the good in people and refuses to see the darkness lingering behind every soul

— a bit of an idealistic, he sort of develops a perfectionist view on things and is oblivious to how many of his decisions can have bad consequences

— he'll grow to believe that his parents are the picture perfect family and upon learning about his father's feelings for another, he will grow bitter and resent will fill his young heart, thus breaking his innocence

The post was edited 3 times, last by jenny ().

• MONSTER'S STILL UNDER MY BED

☆ GENERAL

NAME cataclysm

—— nicknames: typically goes by cata more often than not

—— name origin: named for the foreshadowing of his future, cataclysm, meaning a large-scale and violent event in the natural world

—— aging rate: ages in sync with siblings

GENDER male

—— preferred pronouns: he/him

CLAN bloodclan

—— rank: kit

☆ APPEARANCE

SPECIES domestic feline

—— breed: mixed breed(prominent american bobtail, russian blue and maine coon traits)

DESCRIPTION cataclysm is born a rare concoction of many beautiful breeds molding together to royally form the handsome male. his overall solid blue-grey fur resembles the most notable pelt shade of a russian blue. short and luxuriously soft to the touch, his feathery down coat repels water and seems to have a natural sheen to it. the tips of his tufted curved ears are dipped in an snowy ivory color along with his powerful and robust legs to mimic stockings.

a short bobtail rests on his haunches and despite this he seems to have an exceptional balance upon his lengthy limbs. a thin and sparse "mane" sprouts from around his upper neck, adding to his "exotic" appearance that much more. he is birthed a massive kit and already sports a masculine figure straight from the womb, sinewy and lean layer of muscle growing thicker as the moons go by. his most bewitching attribute are his icy blue eyes, taking after his father's vibrant sapphire eyes but much further paled and dulled yet nothing less than enthralling and captivating; like that of a moon on a cold wintery frost-bitten night. reference - lacking the white ear tips and stockings

—— fur colour: solid blue

—— fur length: short and russian blue in texture

—— fur markings: white ear tips and stockings

—— eye colour: pale blue-silver

SCENT peppermint with the smell of lingering smoke given to him by dwelling in the city

☆ PERSONALITY

DESCRIPTION cataclysm upon his first few moons of life can be described as naive, never imagining the true cruelties of the world beyond the bloodhouse. he has a tendency to only see the good in people and refuses to see the darkness lingering behind every soul. a bit of an idealistic, he sort of develops a perfectionist view on things and is oblivious to how many of his decisions can have bad consequences.

he'll grow to believe that his parents are the picture perfect family and upon learning about his father's feelings for another, he will grow bitter, thus breaking his innocence. resentment begins to make a home in his heart, feeling a strong attachment to his beloved mother and a sense of betrayal sinks into him.

his large and formidable size gives him the confidence to take any challenges head on which can sometimes land him in hot water; biting off more than the youth can chew and subsequently suffering the consequences. a social butterfly and extrovert, he enjoys listening to others immensely and loves learning about those around him. at times, unknowingly to himself he will use this to his advantage although not in cold blood. manipulative tendencies will stem from his charming and alluring essence.

he can easily grow emotional rather than cerebral at times which can be seen as a major fault on his part. he doesn't take kindly to sharing those loved by him, selfishness and possessiveness rearing it's ugly head when he feels threatened. cata will not settle or accept criticism and will have to learn how to overcome this to achieve his goal of obtaining prowess in battle as most bloodclanner's are known for.

—— positive traits: extrovert, empathetic, protective, loyal, unwavering, strong, great listener, loving

—— neutral traits: naive, emotional, oblivious, competitive, unpredictable, perfectionist, ambitious

—— negative traits: aggressive, selfish, possessive, vain, manipulative, silver-tongued, impulsive, blunt

I COULD NEVER FIGHT OFF

The post was edited 15 times, last by jenny ().