plots with the old girl vi?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • so vi's back! i'm hoping to keep her around this time, so i'm looking for plots that will help build her relationships within the ruins. she's upbeat, dramatic, sarcastic, a good trapper, and more than a little oblivious. an oldie in the body of a young serval, she's been around since the reign of risencorpse, though her memory isn't the best. open to pretty much anything except death, and i actively welcome suggestions!

• Maybe these two could work together a bit? Always could use an adviser, so maybe they bond and she learns a bit more about the old days?

☾*: I LOVE HOW YOU CAN TELL

DEADMIST / CARNOTAURUS / CALM / CALCULATED / TAKEN / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• that sounds fun! i'd absolutely be down for it, vi will be a little confused/curious as to why a leader is taking interest in her bc she's still used to the old ways where there were 3 million people to interact with

• yuu's not a very good person to hang around with simply because of who he is but he can lighten up a bit when the mood's alright for him. maybe he and viol can have an interaction thread where he asks her to come on a patrol with him and they just kind of get a little time to talk? maybe at some point they pass some witty quips or something

HOLD ON TO THIS LULLABY

junekit aeternum + shadow veil + tags + penned by yakan

• oiii, i demand a thread with vi!

STEP ON THE GLASS STAPLE YOUR TONGUE

BURY A FRIEND I WANNA END ME I WANNA "END ME"

zerogravity walker sanguine ruins penned by luna

• *:・゚✦ CRIMSONDREAMS

—— short lyrics here | tags & information *:・゚✦

Naturally, as the ladies in the SR do XD

"Speech."

STEP ON THE GLASS STAPLE YOUR TONGUE

BURY A FRIEND I WANNA END ME I WANNA "END ME"