plot with petalstep?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Hello! This here is Petalstep, my first traditional character in a long time. I just started with her and i'm really excited to get her some relationships forming!! She's super sweet and easy to befriend, and its pretty hard to deter her so even if your character is less than friendly, she'll still try to win their affections (; Right now she's open to basically anything except death/maiming, so if you have any plot ideas feel free to ask away! Interaction threads are perfectly fine as well <3

( shadows play on idle hands I found my way to velvet sands )

petalstep / female / darkclan / warrior / 13 moons / npc x npc / information

• Perhaps romance? Like they get to know each other (kind of tough given this one can’t speak because I’m evil)and then end up falling in love.

I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE —

Sprucerain+ non-binary intersex + 15 moons+ Trad. WindClan

• Maybe!! I'm pretty picky about romances since she's so new, but they can start with an interaction thread and see how they get along??

• Would you mind making? :3 Im heading back to school soon so I won't have much time until I get settled in tonight

• Sure, that would be great! Petal will love having someone to get into trouble with cx