2019 | DARKCLAN CHAT & PLOT

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • i’ll actually be changing elkkits name to quillkit! he’ll be a dark brown tabby with spiky fur (hence his name) and his warrior name will be quilltuft!

TAKE AWAY MY PAIN HONEY

[she/her] [new] [storage] [characters]

• hey guys! popping in to say that tig has left the site due to personal reasons! but before that she introduced me to the community and has been helping me learn the ropes! also at this time, she offered me elkkit. she didnt want her favorite characters babies to die off, so i graciously accepted! but i’ll be making some changes to the kitten if you guys dont mind!

That sucks to hear about Tig but welcome to DC! Elkkit was just made Elkpaw, or Quillpaw now, in the latest meeting and today he turned 6 moons (they age a moon on the 13th of every month). I play Briarpaw, his sister, so let me know if you want any threads! Can’t wait to see what you do with him! <3

PM ME IF YOU NEED:

Briarpaw, apprentice of DarkClan.

Ruth, leader of BloodClan.

Yarrowpaw, apprentice of ShadowClan.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vespertine ().

• Double post because I don’t know how much Tig told you about Elkpaw/Quillpaw but he has three siblings: Briarpaw (sister), Cedarpaw (brother), and Owlpaw (brother). They had a sister, Lilykit, who was killed by a rogue a month ago. Owlpaw was just promoted to medicine cat apprentice. Their only other family member in the Clan is Eagleblossom, their aunt and Pitchstar’s sister. They are also related to Caledon, Jailbird, and Wildseas in BloodClan.

Right now the kits are pretty bummed about a number of things. Lilykit’s death, Pitchstar’s death (he was killed by Owlflight, ShadowClan’s deputy), and Eve leaving for SkyClan (their mother). So there’s some plot devices you can use to develop Quill. This all happened about a month ago so it’s all pretty fresh.

The kits really want revenge on Owlflight, so they’re always kinda plotting together behind everyone’s backs. Briarpaw is actually going to kill him once she’s a warrior oops.

WE ARE KINGS AND QUEENS AND VAGABONDS

( tags | darkclan apprentice | female | 6 moons | pitchstar x eve | played by vespertine )

• oof sorry to hear about tig, but welcome to the clan! i'm lavs, and as stated before i play owlpaw, who was just chosen as medicine cat apprentice.

A SADNESS RUNS ⁎⁺˳✧༚ THROUGH HIM

owlkit ——– darkclan mca, tags , penned by lavendes

• Hey guys! Sorry that I've been a little inactive lately. I'll try to post more this week but I've been busy with stuff that's kept me off the site.

Lionbite's two younger siblings, Littlepaw and Tigerpaw, got adopted though, so hopefully we'll see them around soon!

• No worries! I’m excited to see Lion’s siblings!!

Welcome back! I love Silent <3

WE ARE KINGS AND QUEENS AND VAGABONDS

( tags | darkclan apprentice | female | 6 moons | pitchstar x eve | played by vespertine )

• Hi welcome to everyone new! It's so great to have some new faces and ideas around here! :)

potter - I'm having Drift name Quillpaw and his siblings apprentices in the meeting and assigning them all mentors. Let me know if you had anyone else in mind! :)

WHATEVER TOMORROW BRINGS

I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU JOY

driftingstar + trad. darkclan + 9/9 lives + 18 moons + rped by baratheon

• tracking for this girl

she’ll need a partial mentor to watch her and train her so to speak before she earns a warrior name

MINDLESS THRILLS AND SAINTLY KILLS

TELLING TALES LIKE AN INNOCENT BEAST

NAGINA — ROGUE — TAGS -- PENNED BY VALKYRIE

• hey everybody. Think im going to leave ff. Rping has gotten too much for me. I still love Conepaw though, and would like to keep using him. If you want to see more you can check out my tumblr. fine-not-fine and probably see him in fanclans. Thank you all you were so sweet to me <3

Current health: Tired and confused often, semi-delirious