[OPEN] WANT A ONE-OFF LITTER WITH THIS HUNK? // MASS ADOPT & SIGN-UPS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • i really shouldn't but,,, i am anyways

litter: blackroses x party

name: madrabbits killjoy

appearance: he's on the smaller side growing up, with thick, medium brown fur the lightens towards his stomach, as well as on his chest and his face. he has dark brown eyes. he may end up gaining an accessory such as a scarf in the future. he'll have shapeshifting and may end up in a different body in the future, as well.

basic personality: madrabbits will be on the quieter side around those he doesn't know well, but once he gets to know someone he will open up. to those who know him, he's a sweetheart and is often trying to help those who he cares about. he can lose his temper sometimes and tends to hold grudges, though he will learn to become better about this over time.

clan: the cartel

you made me a, you made me a believer, believer

you break me down, you build me up, believer, believer

mystify - - she/her

gabriel s. - blizzardclan - deputy

virgil s. - rogues - member

kôkhabîêl - blizzardclan and rogues - member

ouranos k.s. - blizzardclan - member

enkianthus a. - the sanctuary and volary flights - member

madrabbits k. - the cartel - member

rougevirus a.r.k. - colouredclan - member

• Litter 1 Birdcage x Party

Name Lostdog Blair-Caddo

Gender Male

Appearance Lostdog, despite being a serval, is more dog like. While being very tall he is made up of strong muscles and sharp angles. With a resting bitch face he rarely smiles but he has a single tooth that spikes out from beneath black lips. He likes to it his lucky tooth. With dark, olive green eyes he looks permanently angry but actually usually isn't.

Personality Grumpy, tired, has no time for bullshit, blunt, protective, big lazy boy

Alliance Probably the Cartel

Other I'm so bad at making personalities

THE CHEEK TO SAY THEY WERE EQUALLY AS BLEAK———————— ☽*˚⊹

storage / slowhand / helios / watchkeep / railwayspike / dewitt

• done! <3

here's his entire tags and whatnot if you wanna look @ them. i added a short history in another post.

INTRO

phineas blair-caddo-killjoy / pronunciation: fi-nee-əs / nicknames: finn, finny, phinster

• in greek mythology, phineas (also spelled phineus) was a phoenician king of thrace.'
    • phineas (“finny"), a prominent character in john knowles' a separate peace.
    • phineas taylor barnum, showman and founder of the barnum & bailey circus

6 moons physically & mentally / ages real time / created jan. 1 '19 / will likely die jan. 1 '20

gender identity: cisgender / biologically male / male pronouns

sexuality & romance: homosexual / panromantic / single

group membership

previous ranks: n/a

partypoison leonidas-cipher-killjoy x birdcage blair-caddo

faceclaim: bang chan (stray kids)

penned by grace 

AESTHETICS

winged serval [birth / main]

• average, proportional male serval. large deep brown eyes that give a sort of innocent effect to finn's aesthetic. broad head but sharp, symmetrical features. black nose & paw-pads. ~25 lbs. and 22 in. tall. the one factor which separates him from their siblings being the operational wings he inherited from his similarly winged mother. the wings are that of an australian magpie with an ~40 in. wingspan, they surprisingly fit quite well with his spotted coat. they're quite useful for the long journeys finn makes in-between clans.
    • both ears pierced on the upper, outer corners. often found wearing straight barbell earrings, circular conebells, or that fancy stuff.
    • REFERENCE 1 / WING REFERENCE

australian magpie [uncommon form]

• a rather average representation of it's species. fairly robust bird at 17in. in length, 28in. wingspan, and weighing 200g., with distinctive black and white plumage, gold brown eyes and a solid wedge-shaped bluish-white and black bill.
    • wears nothing
    • REFERENCE 1 / REFERENCE 2

scent versace eros / top scents: mint, lemon, green apple / bass scents: cedar, norlimbanol, vetiver, vanilla, oakmoss / basically that great smellin' dude at the club

— voice deep, somewhat nasally, light australian accent, habitually pauses between sentences, example

— aesthetic tba

PERSONALITY & QUIRKS

alignment chaotic good

hobbies & occupations swimming, physical activity in general, eating chicken

DEDICATED anything finn decides to do he does with extreme passion. when striving for a dream finn won't wait a second. this is generally seen as finn having good work ethic, and a lot of the time overworking himself. anyone who sees finn in action would likely say he's a busy-bee.

PLEASE LOVE ME he's a total people-pleaser, especially for his father. this trait partly began with a feeling of loneliness despite the many people he talks to on a daily basis. wanting to make a good name for himself and be liked, finn works quite hard to get himself in everyone's good-graces. there is little finn won't do in order to impress his clanmates. partially stems from the lack of a motherly figure in his life.

TALKATIVE finn will talk about anything and everything to the point of simple non-stop rambling. he's a kid, that's to be expected. he shares his opinions quite freely and often doesn't know when he is doing more harm than good. don't trust finn to keep your secrets, and don't trust him to not hurt your feelings -- even if it is unknowingly.

GREED like most children finn believes that what is his is his, and what is yours is also his. he has a habit of stealing small things quite blatantly and then not giving them back even when asked. he hogs people's attention, especially his father's, whenever he's especially interested in a person -- though interest tends to leave quite quickly with his young and racing mind. gladly, despite his greed, he will take no for an answer and leave people or things alone if someone so wishes -- a side-affect of his people-pleasing nature.

FLEETING ASPIRATIONS finn doesn't have a concrete goal in his life quite yet. he's not entirely loyal to any of the clans he peruses, and not entirely loyal to any of his family. for now finn rides the waves of life and sees where they take him. at times finn may see a very cool person and want to be like them, but these phases don't often last very long and finn looses interest. with age this trait should change as finn makes more concrete goals.

CARING — despite his lack of loyalty, goals, and generosity, finn is quite caring to those he likes and those who he thinks need some form help. to lonely new clan-members finn can be found right by their side trying to cheer them up or show them around the place, completely ignorant to his possible annoying qualities. even if he doesn't know how to solve another's problems he will definitely try his hardest to help in any way he deems fit.

POWERS

— shapeshifting inherited from both parents. finn considers it rather natural and uses it quite often for travel or battle.

— venomous fangs inherited from both parents. the venom his fangs secrete is blood red, often mistaken for actual blood. this venom only paralyzes for a short while, takes a minute to go into effect depending on body size, it does not kill lest the victim in quite small.

INTERACTIONS

casual interactions tba

• fond of: other active youth, those with interesting occupations, fun ;-)
    • dislikes: old grumps, those who judge him for his age

battle info

• will start fights, will end them
    • style: swift but unsure, doesn't actually want to hurt you, will end fights as quickly as they can, will bite w/venom as a last resort
    • weakness: inexperience, hollow-boned wings, very sensitive physical senses

— skills / 0-5

• physical strength: 4
    • mobility: 4
    • close-range: 3
    • long-range: 1
    • academic ability: 3.5

friends tba

enemies tba

lovers tbd / feel free to send propositions

• Phineas looks adorable

Also I'm going to change Lost's personality by the way because all my characters have the same personality for soME REASON?????

• oof I love him so much and you didn't have to go so in depth omg??? grace ur an icon

added him up, pls be sure to go track the fam thread, also we have a discord now ok ilysm

• yay! *clap clap*

thanks, love, glad ya like him. i've actually had his character in mind for a while now -- just had to find something to spark it into a flame. wanna make sure he's hella detailed so i don't have to scrounge around trying to find out his personality in the future xD.

i'll go track and whatnot

waaat? we have a discord?!

• ☾*: I WANNA ROLL WITH HIM A HARD PAIR WE WILL BE

ARACHNOPHOBIA / LIONESS / LOYAL / COLD / SINGLE / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• watchkeep is going to try and murder ara, party, and the kids

• OKAY! I'm sorry Lostdog is so mehhhh, I can't stand him. I am going to drop him, I'm sorry

but just you wait, i'll be back with a character I can enjoy and that I can write with, i'll be back

• litter: blackroses x party

name: bajancanadian (oh yea, i'm bringing this boi back)

appearance: a small timber wolf pup, wears a black and red checkered hoodie with his ears popping out through slits in the hood

basic personality: hyper, lovable, derpy, spontaneous, not too bright upstairs, compassionate, etc

clan: kinship / colouredclan

WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN —

crimsondreams a.r.s. + phantom + melodyrose + cinnamonpaw + bajancanadian