OFFICIAL APPRENTICE/MENTOR FINDER [ updated 2/22/20 ]

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!
  • name: Softkit

training style preferences: Soft has been “training” himself since he was old enough to understand what training is, and he gets frustrated when adults don’t take him seriously. He’ll need a mentor who will respect him, but also have a firm hand and keep his hot-headed nature under control. He’s most interested in the art of stealth and speed-based combat.

other:

・゚. ELECTRIFIED, MY LOVE IS BETTER

↪ it’s crystallized, so’m I ✦

( trad. shadowclan he/him tags plot penned by ripped pants )

• Apologies for not seeing this sooner, got a little busy with another character but I'm getting back in with Wolfthroat soon! softpaw! would you like a thread with these two? :0

[-- T H E R E . W I L L . C O M E . A . R U L E R --]

WHOSE BROW IS LAID IN THORN; HE WILL TEAR YOUR CITY DOWN

————. WOLFTHROAT. 52 MONTHS OLD. INFORMATION. .————

• yeah absolutely! who makes?

・゚. ELECTRIFIED, MY LOVE IS BETTER

↪ it’s crystallized, so’m I ✦

( trad. shadowclan he/him tags plot penned by ripped pants )

• wild's still available for an apprentice. she is mentoring coverpaw but their role-player is taking a break from him for a while. just a friendly little reminder if there are any that still need a mentor ^.^

...never knew loving could hurt this good, oh...

and it drives me wild 'cause when you look like that

shadowclan | she-cat | senior warrior | 66 moons | penned by sparkofgrey

(c)trexgirl

• name: Willownose

max number of apprentices: 1

training style: She will be firm, but kind-hearted. She's stubborn enough to outlast even the most rebellious apprentice, and has immeasurable patience, but mostly just likes to work hard. Her training emphasis is flexible and based on her apprentice's interests, but her own fall more on the side of hunting/diplomacy than battle training.

other: bring me your bébés

Willownose-1 Willow-2

-- we break the rules and listen to our own skin --

shadowclan warrior + 13 moons + played by bellwether

• name: Heatherpaw

training style preferences: no preference, but you should know a little about her first

Heatherpaw was born to an Attention-Seeking PureBred Kittypet and a Clanner. Heather was picked by her mother to raise in a pristine kittypet life because she mimicked the purebred-look. The rest of her siblings were sent away to live with their father because their mother didn't want them. Heather is attention-seeking and a princess. She's entitled and doesn't know anything about the clans. She's very vocal about her opinion and can cause quite a bit of trouble.

other:

5424417.png

MALE | WARRIOR | 13 MOONS | SHADOWCLAN
    FEMALE | APPRENTICE | 6 MOONS | SHADOWCLAN

// tags \\

• Name: Azhishchenkov

Training style preferences: Someone that can beat some sense into his thick skull. How to be a more flexible opponent that can work to his surroundings and how to fight different opponents despite his size. Teach him to be a better hunter that actually uses stealth and speed. Also he'd like someone to teach him about clan politics and diplomacy because he's kind of curious about that.

Other:

KICKED IN MY ASS WHEN I WAS DOWN AND WENT THROUGH HELL TO GET BACK

「 been to the group homes, i've been on lockdown and i've been upstate 」

• name: dewleaf

max number of apprentices: 1

training style: not very talkative, and doesn't do well with small talk, dewleaf will only be focused about firmly guiding his apprentice, and quietly pointing out their mistakes. he doesn't rile up easily, and will focus on what the apprentice wants to learn, and needs to learn, rather then what he'd prefer to teach.

other:

all opinions ic | played by happeh

• name: owlpaw

training style preferences: even as a nearly-adult, he's prone to not thinking things through and focusing on having fun, so an ideal mentor would be a cat who let him have fun while learning! really the only thing I'd like to steer away from is a particularly harsh mentor :0

other: ideally this will be a retro mentor that could have taught owl since november since he's being backwritten in, but if they joined sometime between then & now that's ok!!

i wake, at the first cringe of morning

AND MY HEART'S ALREADY SINNED - HOW PURE, HOW SWEET

SHADOWCLAN * APPRENTICE * 11 MOONS * INFORMATION * PENNED BY WREN

( apollo for greek mythology week / art credit to yliade2 on twitter! )

• i can offer up briar if you'd like! c:

ONE DAY WE WILL BE REMEMBERED

[ tags shadowclan leader 8/9 female / 31 moons played by hopey ]

(c) vespertine