A NEW DAWN -> Weekly Tasks

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Blah blah blah...

Seemed lately Joshua's head couldn't stop yapping on about this or that, it was a bitch of a headache and he fucking hated it, pissed him off to no end... If nothing else it had him doing generally more. He was slowly, oh so slowly, getting properly comfortable with everyone here, slowly letting himself out of his shell.

Just bit by bit.

"OI! I'm hosting the weekly tasks, come and get them," he huffed.

• As soon as ravelights heard the call he came to get a task. He knew this was going to happen from the meeting, and truthfully he liked making himself do tasks. The caracal always did better when he was put to do something, it was just in his traits. I guess thats why he liked being a medic and leader so much because he was always doing something. Although with all this extra time ravelights had, he was left to thinking about things he didn't want to be thinking about. "I'll take a task" he replied almost quiet, looking up at Joshua. He noticed the way he moved, he seemed off to the point where he acted annoyed. "are you okay?"

✧ — SHAME SIDE / TAGS

• The feline strode over with silent arrogance about him, not sitting down as to get comfortable. "I'll have a... a task." He said gruffly, eyeing the other with piqued curiosity. He looked just as uncomfortable as Rhodri always did, and it made him wonder why so. But he didn't wonder for long, eventually forgetting about it in a second.

THE SOLARIS KINGDOMIC OPINIONS & TAGS

NO ONE AROUND, IT'S AMAZING

—— ELEVATING AS IT SEEMS TO YOU

• "I have bitch disease," was how he answered Ravelights, tone hardly as biting as it may have been months ago. If nothing it was more a bored drawl.
    "I'm fine," was the final gruff word before he started to think.

Tasks, tasks...

His attention was flickered from his thoughts for a moment when Rhodri arrived. What an arrogant seeming child. Joshua refrained from narrowing his eyes.

" ravelights! I'm sure you have some sort of skill, attempt to teach our peers a skill that you know.
    RHODRI the kingdom has always had a way with the arts, host an art event, painting, sculpting, writing, I don't care."

• "uh okay" ravelights simply answered to both the replies he got from Joshua. Bitch disease? Probably just his attitude, he shouldn't keep thinking about it he would get annoyed with him if he did. He flicked his tail in a sort of 'got it' motion and moved away from the group, thinking of ways he could do this.

✧ — SHAME SIDE / TAGS

• "Or you're just a cunt." Andras is quick to point out the blindingly obvious - Joshua seems as little interested as Andras is. "I'll take a task, providing it isn't too dull."

there are twists and turns of fate that only a dreamer can divine ——

( only the angry purpose of jagged thorns )

solaris kingdom trailblazer + male + ?? years old + played by tsukuyomi + tags

• POUR ME A HEAVY DOSE OF ATMOSPHERE

teacuptempest / [♀] / tags & information / mute, speaks in small noises & telepathy

*:・゚✦ Tea may have arrived to get a task of her own, but the first thing she found was Andras - and letting out a ragged growl, she moved a paw to whack him over the head as she passed, a chiding gesture to the stubborn male. Glancing back to Joshua, she simply sent, "One for me as well."

"Speech."

KcsjYxv.gif 99qU3ey.gif KLXQKtI.gif

it was a stained glass variation of the truth

solaris kingdom dawningcrown — " tea " — tags — sea sprite / mutated she-cat — mute

• Joshua only offered a hum to Ravelight's retreating form.
    His unimpressed gaze came to Andras as he spoke, the smallest smirk of amusement coming to his maw at the words.

"Perhaps," he agreed.

" ANDRAS F. since you don't want something dull," he drawled, "why not put your powers to use, put on a show, teach our peers some fun tricks."

The kitsune hid his huff of a laugh as their Dawnbreaker joined with a cuff to Andras' ear.

"We've a beach now," he stated, " teacuptempest think you could offer us all some lessons on swimming and water safety?"

• A THOUSAND LIES HAVE MADE ME COLDER

The male came over and took a seat. Ears twitching as he nodded in hello. "Me?"

"Speech."

( MALE // SINGLE // SHY // TAGS )

☾*: I'VE HEARD THIS LIFE IS OVERRATED

WHITE FEATHER / CHEETAH / SHY / QUIET / SINGLE / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• Lazily Joshua tipped his head in thought.

" White Feather since you have an interest in herbs, why don't you go and gather some, never a need to be understocked. Take some others and maybe teach some of the less knowing members what each one is."

• ◜ t a g s. ◞    he hadn't done one of these since.. well, since before he'd been convinced to leave. weekly tasks weren't a thing where he was from. he approached quietly as he could -- which, as it turns out, was not all that quiet at all. embarrassing to be sure, but he couldn't help the sounds that slipped from his maw, tension wracking each muscle in his body until they seized, then twitched with momentary relief. tweek didn't know what weekly tasks truly entailed, but given the name, he had a decent idea of what they were. or, at least, he hoped. the blond swallowed, coming up a few meters away from joshua, tail coming to wrap tightly around the three paws that still resided on the ground. the fourth was, as usual, tucked against his chest," me too! " he calls, tremulous, ears pinning at the mere sight of.. whoever this guy was. he didn't look friendly, even disregarding the blond's fear for most things. oh, well.

YOU'RE FOLLOWING A FLASHLIGHT DOWN UTILITY HALLS

THEN YOU MUMBLE TO YOURSELF THAT THIS HAS ALL BEEN YOUR FAULT

and oh, you're not laughing ; you're not laughing, are you ? / ᴊɪᴛᴛᴇʀʙᴜɢ ❛ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴋ ❜ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋ

• [ sincerely ]

Eli was next to arrive, settling quietly beneath the growing crowd to wait her turn for a task. These days, it seemed she blended well within the background. Perhaps a task could help get her out there.

tags

IT SCARES ME SOMETIMES,

THE EMPTINESS I SEE IN MY EYES

[tags] resident psycho + penned by dani