rock bottom, an edge of a cliff (private)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Angeles raised his head when he heard Zach's voice, feeling a small glimmer of hope now. "Zach," he called out weakly, hoping that he would hear him. "I'm in here." he added, beginning to crawl over so he could knock on the inside of the closet door.

*:・゚✦ — you know? i know? lee know!

• Zach was about to leave when he heard Angeles' voice. He looked over at the closet, then looked over at Keagan. He was given that dangerous look Keagan always gave him when he was in, or about to be in, one of his rages. Zach stayed still for a moment. Whatever he did, he'd end up dead for sure. Zach wanted to try his luck though. Zach busted out and rushed over to the closet door. Keagan was up and after Zach, pulling him away from the door once Zach got his hand on the handle. Zach screamed in fear as he was tugged away and slammed onto the floor. He crawled backwards to try and avoid Keagan, who only continued to walk towards him. "Why'd you send your boyfriend into my room, huh?" He yelled. Zach just whimpered.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

why else would I be here? "

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Angeles could hear steps coming to the closet door and was ready for it to be opened when he heard loud noises from outside of it, Keagan yelling at Zach as to why he sent his boyfriend into his room. "He didn't send me in here!" he cried out desperately, banging on the closet door. "It was a mistake!"

• Zach looked at the door again hearing Angeles. He felt so guilty for roping him into this. Keagan took his chance to slap him, making Zach scream in shock and whimper. He should be used to this by now. Keagan laughed a bit and grabbed Zach’s face roughly. “I’m only going easy on you so you can still take care of your boyfriend. We won’t have a problem again, now will we?” He asked in a dark tone. Zach shook his head the best he could with how tightly his face was being held. Keagan nodded and pushed his face away. “Get your boyfriend and leave.” Keagan growled. Zach quickly got up and freed Angeles, rushing him back outside of the room. Zach let go of Angeles and stayed silent as he went downstairs. He didn’t want Angeles to see him cry.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Angeles could hear the slap and felt his blood go cold, listening as the exchange between the two of them continued. Soon, though, the closet door opened and there stood Zach - with a very obvious red mark on his cheek - and pulled Angeles out of there, the vampire clutching his book to his chest. Zach let him go and hurried downstairs, Angeles going after him. "Zach I- I'm so sorry that happened, I made a stupid mistake and now- now look at you .."

• Zach didn’t look at him. He just layed down on the couch and covered himself with a blanket, face included. “I don’t want to talk.” He said simply. Zach tried to force back tears at leats until Angeles left him alone.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• "Do you- Do you want me to go to your room? I can leave you alone.." he said slowly, staring down at the floor in shame. He couldn't help but think that this was his fault, for going into Keagan's room in the first place.

• Zach nodded. “Please. I just need some alone time.” He said. Memphis hadn’t seen Zach in a while. She came downstairs from her nap under his bed and wagged her tail slightly seeing Angeles.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Angeles nodded silently, turning away and seeing Memphis. "Do you want Memphis with you?" he asked Zach softly, ready to bring the dog upstairs if he had to.

• Zach didn’t know how to answer that. He loved Memphis, but alone time was really what he needed. Maybe Angeles needed Memphis more than he did. “You go ahead and take her.” He sighed. Zach rubbed his eyes and curled up to himself.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• "Okay," Angeles replied softly. "Come on, Memphis. We're going up to Zach's room, okay?" he said, beckoning the dog to follow him as he headed upstairs.

• Memphis wagged her tail and followed Angeles upstairs. She jumped up to sleep in her regular spot and looked at Angeles. She could tell something was troubling him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Angeles didn't say anything to Memphis as he sat down, opening up his book and more pretending to read it, though he wasn't retaining anything that was happening. He was just lost in his own thoughts.

• Memphis cuddled up to Angeles. She layed her head on his lap and looked up at him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• Angeles smiled down at her as she looked up at him. "That was my fault, wasn't it?" he whispered to her, shaking his head. "I should've asked what room was Zach's."

• Memphis didn’t want him to feel bad. He didn’t know how Keagan was agressive at times. She sat up and licked his face all over to try amd make him laugh.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• It would be hard to not at least smile as Memphis licked his face, letting out a small giggle. "That tickles," he hummed, closing his book and setting it to the side. He couldn't read it now.

• Memphis wagged her tail and stopped now that he was happy again. She layed back down and looked up at him.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

• "Hey, Memphis, you want us to go to sleep? .. I'm pretty tired now, honestly. I don't know why," he muttered, shrugging his shoulders as he spoke.

• Emphis wagged her tail in response. She closed her eyes as she relaxed and stopped wagging her tail.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

" yeah, i like musicals

- a big mood

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・