Boss up and change your life (GxB Boy needed) you can have it all no sacrifice

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • “I-I’m not ignoring you... I-I’m just not used to you...” She stammered, lying to not seem rude, glancing up at him with a small pout at his teasing. She lead him into class, sitting down in her normal seat.

pixel_terrarium__luna_eden_by_milliemunchers-d9mpl9b.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

• He sat behind her again and let out a small sigh,

"Well might wanna get use to me, cuz I'm stuck here" He said simply as he stared up at the ceiling, his thkugh starting to travel as he thought about life in general, what he had to go home to here in a few hours...

• She glanced back before looking up as a girl came to sit by her. “Oh hey Emily..” she said casually as the girl glanced at her and Able. “Eliza...” she started to speak before Eliza put up her hands defensively. “No, no, no... he’s new to school. Nothing else...” She stammered turning a bit red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Able looked over and grin a bit but surprisingly didn't have a comment. He stayed quiet during the first half of class. He listened to the lesson and laid his head down on the desk,

"I'm so over this already...."

He whispered to himself as it felt like time was dragging

• As the bell rang for lunch, she started to get up before glancing back at him. It felt weird that he hadn't said much during class. She almost felt concerned watching him. Emily grinned watching her friend. "So you're new to school? Wanna have lunch with us?" She offered looking at Able while Eliza blushed giving her friend a soft glare.

• Able looked at them and raised a brow before his normal grin came to his face,

"For sure"

He said simply as he stood up and vegan to walk with them,

"Eliza's friend, why does she not like me?" He questioned jokingly as they walked down the hall, giving Eliza a gentle smile

• “It’s Emily and Eliza is hopelessly attracted to every guy that seems bad. She’s trying to stop that habit of hers so she’s wary of you.” She blurted out causing Eliza to turn completely red. “A-Am not...” she protested glaring at Emily yet unable to even look at Able now.

• he busted out laughing,

"Bad uh? I'm a good guy just with bad history. Two different thing"

He joked as he looked over at Eliza,

"If it makes you feel better I haven't had a run in with the cops in almost a year now"

He teased as he gave her a gentle pat on the back

• Her embarrassment was still evident on her face. “I....I-I’m not attracted to you so don’t get me wrong...” She stammered out, looking away from him. “I just don’t know you...”

• "Then let's talk"

He said softly and with a flirty tone,

"I'll answer any question you want to ask. I won't even ask you anything if that's how you want it."

He said simply as they stood in the lunch line

• She gave him a curious look. "O-Okay... um... what are you like?" She asked a bit awkwardly trying to think of things to ask while Emily watched the two with a small grin

• "what am I like? Well that could mean alot of things Eliza. Personality wise though I'm an asshole, not even gonna lie."

He laughed before shrugging,

"But not toward women. I have a soft spot for that type of stuff. Ummm I'm awkward at time, I like same things. Movies, music, stuff like that"

He explained simply

• She listened and glanced up at him as he spoke. He seemed like a good guy. She blinked a bit before realizing that she found herself liking that type of personality, quickly shaking the thought from her head. "Okay.... where are you from?" She asked trying to change the subject for herself.

• "Umm good question I don't really know. I was found and adopted in my by the state."

He explained casually like that was a normal thing,

"I was I think about 1 and I had zero records? I was just waddling down the street all by myself in the middle of no where"

He laughed a little,

"Some old lady found me and handed me over to the state. With me back f zero record I don't have a place of birth, or really an exact birthday. I just kinda go with whatever happenz"

He said with a simple and cozy smile,

"Next question?"

• She listened to him and her eyes widened a bit. "E-Eh? Really? I'm sorry..." She stammered sympathetically. She grabbed a food tray as she tried to think of more questions. "What do you like doing?"

• He shook his head,

"Don't be, I don't remember any of it so it doesn't much matter"

He said simply and without a care before listening to her next question,

"Hmm, I guess a little bit of everything you could say"

He said cautiously as he grabbed his tray as well and all of them headed for the table, sitting down.

"I know before we moved her I use to like drag racing, got in a lot of trouble for that. Ummm I don't really have just one thing I do, I do a little bit of everything"

He said, questioning himself slightly as the conversation went on.

• She nodded as he spoke, a bit glad she didn't hear anything too bad in his statement. "Okay... I think I'm out of questions. Because I asked questions, you can ask some." She decided taking a bite of her food.

• His face lit up once she said he was free to ask her questions,

"How come you like 'troubled' guys?"

He questioned her a with a cheeky grin on his face a her drank some of the tea that was provided with the lunch,

"Be honesty"

He added as he sat back in his chair, seeing Emily's fave light up st the question as well and the both of them staring at her with smiled on their faces

• She turned bright red. “Yeah, Eliza? You never told me~” Emily joked playfully looking at her. “I-I don’t know.... Maybe the same reason I hate them. They’re full of surprises. Sometimes good, but normally bad..” She mumbled looking away embarrassedly, not believing she was talking about this out loud.

• Able stayed quiet for a second before he smiled a bit,

"Surprises huh? Like exammmples?"

He pushed as he leaned forward a bit resting his arms on the table as he looked at her,

"And be honest"

He added again as you stared at the corner of her eyes (she was looking away from them)

"You don't have to give bad ones but I wanna know what type of surprises you like"

He quickly added before she started to speak. He didn't want her to have to bring bad memories up if she didn't want to