GOT HIS FATHER'S EYES // DIARMUID

• OVERVIEW | I AM FLESH AND I AM BONE

&. Diarmuid Weaver | Pronounced deer-mwid | Male

— His name means, "friend of all/without enemy."

&. Sixteen months old | Born on 24th of December

— Started at 4 months, so aging isn't fully real-time

&. The Blackheart Rogues (SV now) | Saoirse x Mikoto

— Still grieving the loss of his mother (as of May 30th)

— Also a member of Sanguine Ruins and Wind Haven

&. Winged domestic feline and water doggo Selkie

PERSONALITY | RISE UP, TING TING, LIKE GLITTER AND GOLD

&. Diarmuid began as a friendly, rather easy-going child with a unique brand of breezy sociability that gave him the impression of a lax boy. However, many of his personality traits have been influenced by loss and change over the months of his life; following several family deaths, he began to withdraw from anyone who was not his mother and brother. Their losses and his mother's injuries contributed to a desire to protect them, and so he left; this did not have the intended effect, and resulted in a decreased level of sociability. His mother's death has driven the final nail in the coffin of the light-hearted child he once was.

Now, he can still approach strangers, but does so without warmth. He seems more surly and reticent than anything else, and remains disconnected and lost without his mother's guidance. It's difficult to say who he is, as Diarmuid himself has very little idea of that.

APPEARANCE | I'VE GOT FIRE IN MY SOUL, RISE UP, TING TING, LIKE GLITTER

&. Diarmuid's not a carbon-copy of either his parents; instead, in terms of markings, he's a chocolate tuxedo with long, thick fur like this mother's. The coloring is fairly uniform, without overlapping shades or hues, save for a tinge of red in the sunlight. The white from his chest continues up his face, meeting the brown in such a way that gives him an almost milk mustache. It isn't an incredibly overt mustache, but the white does curl slightly into the brown at his cheeks. All four of his paws are white, and fairly neatly so; he does have a splash of cocoa that, on both front paws, bisects through the middle toes. His eyes stray closer to his father's, and are more of a dark whiskey amber- not quite brown, though not quite a bright gold, either.

He is winged like his mother was, and his feathers seem to run in contrast with hers. Rather than begin as cream and darken into a brown at the tips, Diarmuid's begin as a solid, strong hickory that fades into a lighter brown. They're also speckled with white, predominantly along the primaries, and will have a fairly broad wingspan once he reaches maturity. In terms of size, Diarmuid is noticeably tall and solidly structured.

His selkie form is a similar shading as his regular body, though with a notable difference: a golden cream. His under belly, chest, and throat will all be in this color, while along his face, speckles of it cross the bridge of his snout and line the areas under his eyes, a bit like freckles; they do well to make his molten eyes pop against the dark canvas of his fur. The tips of his flippers will also sport similar strokes of gold.

RELATIONSHIPS | LIKE GLITTER AND GOLD

&. Saoirse x Mikoto; unaware of his father's identity

&. Once bothered by the secrecy, but no longer cares

&. Sexuality is an unknown (as in even I don't know)

ARROGANT BOY

LOVE YOURSELF SO NO ONE HAS TO BIO

The post was edited 12 times, last by DIARMUID. ().