sesame syrup | BlizzardClan x Shadow Veil peace plot litter [CLOSED]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ABOVE MONEY ABOVE FAME

INTRODUCTION:

BlizzardClan's hostility towards Shadow Veil has been prolonged and spiteful. Spotteddream, a maternal she-cat from the floating isles of BlizzardClan, and Rin Walker, a sensible nightwatcher from Shadow Veil, have both grown tired of the antagonism between their alliances. After congregating together and sharing their thoughts on the matter, the two forge a plan in hopes of drawing an end to the period of animosity. They conclude that having a peace litter would be a rational solution to their predicament. This litter serves a greater purpose, one that may bring a sense of unity back to their homelands.

RULES:

-All FF rules apply.

-Kits will stay in BlizzardClan until they are at least 8 moons. By then, they can choose their alliance.

-There isn't a specific genetic sequence to follow, but please keep your characters as realistic as possible.

-You are allowed to use clan names, and there is no required naming theme. However, nothing degrading is allowed, such as Scarface or Lostsoul.

-Both parents will want to maintain a healthy relationship with their kits.

-The closing date is Jan. 15th

-Each accepted applicant is required to join the birthing thread, which I will be sending via PM. There will also be a family gathering thread for everyone to get to know each other better.

-If you're unable to continue roleplaying your character, please send either me or Hisaki a PM, and we'll re-home them for you. This action can not be undone. If you are inactive for a month or longer, your character will automatically be re-homed.

-No begging. Period.

-Have fun! c:

GENETICS:

Rin Walker - A black smoke maine coon Relations

Spotteddream - A white ragdoll with light blue eyes Ref

SLOTS:

Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

ABOVE LOVE GIVE ME TRUTH

• Track

THE CHEEK TO SAY THEY WERE EQUALLY AS BLEAK———————— ☽*˚⊹

storage / slowhand / helios / watchkeep / railwayspike / dewitt

The post was edited 21 times, last by ZEIS ().

• Is this still open? ;w;

GENERAL

NAME Armsticekit → Armsticepaw → Armsticerace

—— nicknames: Ari

—— name origin: named after his birthright of being a truce baby

—— aging rate:

—— preferred pronouns: he/him

CLAN

—— rank: kid

APPEARANCE

SPECIES

—— breed: ragdoll mix

detailed description

APPEARANCE LINK

—— fur colour: a creamy off-white base with white chest, socks. Pale blue-grey tail that darkens near the tip as well as the tell-tell mask of his ragdoll origins broken by a white muzzle and nose. Small dark blue ears.

—— fur length: soft long

—— eye colour: silvery blue, like the sky after a rainstorm

SCENT

PERSONALITY

DESCRIPTION

—— positive traits: thoughtful, kind, hardworking, helpful

—— neutral traits: shy, nervous, pacifist

—— negative traits: pushover, day-dreamer, insecure,

RELATIONSHIPS

rin X spotteddream

— adopted by nobody

— siblings are tbd

— best friend(s): none

—— single | Heterosexual | [ 0 ] "maybe" crushes

—— ½ of shiphere

trusts family

INTERACTION

— physically very easy, mentally easy | @ ACCOUNT / ATTACK IN LIGHTBLUE

—— mentoring nobody / mentored by nobody

— will not start fights, will show mercy, will not end fights, will run away | NO MAIM/KILL/CAPTURE

— Plant control (30%) - not yet mastered

— Telepathy (10%) - not yet mastered

— powerplay healing and peaceful actions allowed

☾*: WE'LL BE TOGETHER, FOREVER

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE APART

Call me Antii <33

Site married to Sachmis, Ren, Snappy, Green, Red, Beal, (most don't realize it but they will)
    Please don’t be shy to message me for plots or bump private threads- I tend to be forgetful hehe

The post was edited 8 times, last by Antiigone ().

• Bonnenuit

-bonnekit-bonnepaw-bonnenuit

CHARACTER NAME » Bonnenuit (Bonnie)

GENDER » Female

SEXUALITY » Straight

APPEARANCE » With her pristine white fur and piercing blue eyes, it is clear for all to see that Bonnenuit takes after her mother.

In youth, though, this luxurious pelt will often be seen only as a blur, flying through the undergrowth in pursuit of a friend, or some prey she is yet unable to catch, matted from the wind and speckled with leaves and debris.

As she comes of age, however, Bonnie's good looks begin to show - round, azure eyes blink out from the negative white triangle formed by the halo of soft grey that frames her face, and delicate lips curl into a smile beneath a pink nose. It is the face of someone approachable, kind.

The long fur shrouding her body shifts ever so slightly when she passes by, making every move she makes seem impossibly elegant, even ethereal. Her tail is cloaked in long, grey fur, which despite its luxuriousness is prone to tangle - try as she might, Bonnie's grooming of this part will never be complete, a lasting symbol of the ball of energy she used to be.

PERSONALITY » Betrayed by the wistfulness, far-away look that so often lies behind her bright blue eyes, Bonnenuit is a dreamer, choosing to see the best in everyone and look forward to a brighter future, come what may - perhaps this is an effect of what she unwittingly symbolises politically. Her demeanour is almost relentlessly optimistic, greeting anyone who approaches her with a smile and a genuine welcome. As such, her first priority in life is to her family and her friends, as what makes her happiest is to be with them.

Aside from this, Bonnie is also quietly ambitious and driven, constantly striving to be the best that she can be. Her dainty gait and willingness to learn make her a formidable hunter, though her kind nature keeps her from ever being the kind of warrior she would hope to be.

hope this is still open!!

[c]Night_pelt

• I withdrew Durante but I'm probably gonna make a different character entirely for this litter

THE CHEEK TO SAY THEY WERE EQUALLY AS BLEAK———————— ☽*˚⊹

storage / slowhand / helios / watchkeep / railwayspike / dewitt

• nightingale. and Antiigone , you are both accepted! I will be creating the birthing thread sometime this afternoon/evening. After that, there will also be a semi-private family thread for everyone's characters to get to know each other. I may also create a family plotting thread as well.

I look forward to roleplaying with you guys! ^^

Edit: After the birthing thread, you may start roleplaying your characters at 3 moons old.

• Coolio thanks!

But heck I decided to change Armistice ‘s appearance- he’s a mink rag doll now

8a8e307079231f8ca11fdb3a7c3e12af.jpg

☾*: WE'LL BE TOGETHER, FOREVER

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE APART

Call me Antii <33

Site married to Sachmis, Ren, Snappy, Green, Red, Beal, (most don't realize it but they will)
    Please don’t be shy to message me for plots or bump private threads- I tend to be forgetful hehe