Plot with a bunch of losers

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I'm lazy and i also didn't want to flood this with plotting threads for all of my "children". I'm very laid back about plotting and open for pretty much anything. Gonna do a quick rundown of them~

Tags are here

Aghhhh

The post was edited 9 times, last by Kedamono ().

• Ashinka Yes please! They could totally be buddies, she’s probably the only person Kiki will ever respect that’s capable of kicking her ass lol.

Hisaki Hell yeah, I think I’m the beggining she’d hate his guts but maybe they’d form a really complicated “friendship” over time. Def not a healthy one tho lmao

I really like writing frieniemes tbh

• maybe tesshin and my boy novocaine could meet? he used to be friends with the leader before softvelvet and thus his group, the cartel, has a little bit of an connection with the dark dynasty. however, it might get shaky once cain figures out sofie leads now.

anyway! i was thinking cain could help further tesshin in his studies as an resident's student? novocaine has a lot of experience under his belt and is kind of itching to have an apprentice of some sort, official or unofficial. or maybe they can exchange medical techniques when or if they become close enough - i don't know, i'm sort of spit-balling here. they can be herb-nerds!

YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD

( novocaine ikurusaba \ cartelian underboss + doctor \ japanese ghoul \ penned yakan )

• I am all here for herb nerds! Tesshin needs more buddies to eventually chill out near (boyo is in a constant state of fight or flight)

Maybe Tesshin travels to the Cartel in search of a particular herb of hallucinogen that could help him out and he meets Novo while he’s there and for some reason they get along rather quickly. And he winds up trying to learn more about Novo and they try to meet up to have herb sessions where they trade new techniques and information they’ve learned.

“Gee Tesshin! your mom lets you have two mentors!”

• that sounds fun !! cain is not going to have a whole lot of friends in the future so creating some more relationships now would definitely help him out in the near future <3 he's a little tough to get to because he's been in the business for so long but he'll eventually thaw out the more they get familiar with each other!

who should make their thread? :^))

( novocaine ikurusaba \ cartelian underboss + doctor \ japanese ghoul \ penned yakan )

• hah, i'd love that !!

i'd appreciate it if you made their thread, too. i still suck at starters and i've been on ff for seven years now

• lets go jump on saturn's rings / buttercreamfrosting

crim would gladly beat the tar outta champagne

"Speech" TAGS

IF YOU THINK I'M BEAUTIFUL NOW —

— you should see me with a crown

• Y e s. I’m chill with Crim doing anything to him save for tearing off limbs. Maybe Champagne heads over to SR to give them a piece of his mind about their recent raid and Crim finds him at the border and they fight.

I dunno if your open for this but could Crim possible infect Champ with vampirism as a final F-you to him ??

• Oh she'd be SO down for that! She just recently turned a friend to save her and was expelled for it so it would be much more likely that she would use it in this way

IF YOU THINK I'M BEAUTIFUL NOW —

— you should see me with a crown

• HOLD MY HEAD UNDER THE BATH AND BREATHE, AWAY—

//oooh nati could sorta lowkey trail after ver in a innocent omg ur so cool kind of way and eventually they could have a thread? maybe ver can scent the exiles on her and is like wtf u doing kid and nati becomes an angsty girl™ and asks for advice or something? as she's only joined both groups temporarily to get a feel for them and defo isn't gonna betray either clan because i didn't realise the exiles and BHR were enemies and i lowkey wanna try and roleplay her choosing rather than awkwardly dipping out from one clan

• Yess that's so cute, she'd humor her so much would try to show off for her because 'man the kids cute'. Ver wouldn't say anything to anyone when she finds out but would try to urge Nati to stay in the BHR instead of going back and fourth, since she would't want to see her getting hurt by the exiles or cast out by the other members of the bhr. There'd be a ton of tough love and angst cause ofc thats my shit and perhaps Ver would go to far at one point to try and convince her.

• HOLD MY HEAD UNDER THE BATH AND BREATHE, AWAY—

yaaaasss!! tbh i'm kinda thinking about keeping her in the BHR anyways as it's a more fitting group for her personality as she wouldn't harm a fly unless it was threatening her percieved family plus you guys seem to be a lot more active haha