NEW DARKCLAN MASS ADOPTS! [SIGN-UPS]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Hey all! I figured DarkClan could use some new roleplayers bringing in characters, especially since the Clan is having a lot of changes. Now would be a great time to have some new members, especially since activity has been slow for a while. If you'd like to contribute a character for litters or other relations, please use the form below!

Code
    1. [u]PARENT x PARENT[/u]
    2. [b]relations:[/b]
    3. [b]age:[/b]
    4. [b]genetics:[/b]
    5. [b]slots:[/b]
    6. [b]other:[/b]

Thanks guys!

LIKE LIQUID POISON IT TAKES ITS TOLL

( black feathered arrows that pierce your soul )

darkclan medicine cat apprentice + female + 12 moons + played by vespertine

• James (loner; born a kittypet) x Brightfeather (ShadowClan warrior)

relations: Sunfeather (DarkClan MC)

genetics: Maine Coon x Maine Coon (FFA)

slots: 2

other: Born in ShadowClan to Brightfeather. Either followed Sunfeather to DarkClan or it can be that they joined after her. Must remain in DarkClan.

August "Gus" x Ducktail

relations: Augustpaw

genetics: Kirilian Bobtail x Bengal (FFA)

slots: 3

other: none

• NPC x NPC

relations: hollyfrost (sister)

genetics: american longhair X american longhair

slots: 1

other: preferably a sister or someone born female because of her history which is in the spoiler below.

I'M SURROUNDED BY ⁎⁺˳✧༚ GREENER LOOKING TIME

violetpaw ——– thunderclan apprentice, tags , penned by lavendes

• BEARSTAR x FAWNHEART

relations: littermates to pitchstar

genetics: japanese bobtail x oriental shorthair

genetics are free for all, but for reference pitchstar is a large black bobtail with orange eyes. gigantism can be inherited from bearstar.

slots: three

other: this litter was originally born as kittypets. some stayed kittypets, some became loners, and like pitchstar some joined bloodclan. they were not born in darkclan.

————————————— you are my sunshine, my only sunshine ———

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GREY

——— the exiles / tags / penned by claws ————————————————

• PARENT x PARENT npc x npc

relations: littermates to snowlynx

genetics: FFA turkish angora

slots: 2

other: they descended from forest cats although they grew up in seclusion without any knowledge of the clans. they were named though by the parents in the forest clan way and recieved their warrior names upon their 12 moon.

*:・゚✦ I'M GOING TO RIDE THE TIDE WITH YOU

CLEANSE THE SINS WE NEVER KNEW *:・゚✦

— Gabriel Reyes | traveler | lupurca | 7 years old | tags | head ref

• Of course! You are more than welcome to join in the fun here in DarkClan. You can create your character and then post a joining or intro post in the main forum! You can wait for acceptance or play your character as if they have lived in the clan all along!

Welcome to Feralfront and I hope you have fun here in DarkClan! <3 If you have any questions, just @ me. :-)

• I don't know when the census will be up again, but when it is, that's the place you would put that. This is a sign-up to host a mass adopt for DarkClan :-) Once the mass adopt is up in Character Adoptions, that would be the place to sign up for it. However, if you look at several of the posts in DarkClan, you can kinda see that some of the templates have it set up where you can input that information :-)

• Hey sorry I just saw this but welcome and feel free to message me if you have any questions!

LIKE LIQUID POISON IT TAKES ITS TOLL

( black feathered arrows that pierce your soul )

darkclan medicine cat apprentice + female + 12 moons + played by vespertine

• you can also post in the chat and plot thread to get to know some people ooc and start to develop your character.

I'M SURROUNDED BY ⁎⁺˳✧༚ GREENER LOOKING TIME

violetpaw ——– thunderclan apprentice, tags , penned by lavendes

• darkclan is her family dUh

————————————— you are my sunshine, my only sunshine ———

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GREY

——— the exiles / tags / penned by claws ————————————————