AMBASSADOR PROGRAM & INACTIVITY NOTICE

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • INTRODUCTION,

in order to maintain outside bonds with other groups, an ambassador program is necessary to do so. ambassadors are expected to bring news to other groups, and to relay news from those groups, back to the current spectrum commander. their job is to help keep up a positive image of colouredclan. three weeks of inactivity will cause a character to lose their position as ambassador. it is expected for one to visit a group at least once every two weeks, and to report back their findings to the commander.

AMBASSADORS,

Shadow Veil:

ambassadors:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

Dark Dynasty:

ambassadors:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

Sanguine Ruins:

ambassador:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

The Sanctuary:

ambassador:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

The Cartel:

ambassador:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

Valhalla:

ambassador:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

The Highlands:

ambassador:

last visit to them:

last visit from them:

credit to yakan

• and dancer can take valhalla!

YOU NEVER SEEM TO NOTICE HOW MY HART BEATS FOR YOU

SO I'LL OPEN YOU UP AND MAKE YOURS BEAT FOR ME TOO

CAIN — COLOUREDCLAN — PURPLEHEART/WHITECOAT — PENNED BY SINGINGMOUSAI

• track for rn!

Ocelot body- Wears a black skin tight suit- wear a mask fitted to move with their expression- carries iron claws- carries tape recorders- Any pronouns

Looks: A slender feline-like creature with a pure black suit, it's mask is broken up across the face giving the form of expression. (Example: jaws move and 'eyebrow' pieces move) It has no whites in the eyes just blackness and a glowing orange pupil. It's mask is white.

Hitlist/Nicknames list: https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2355498.new#new