that abusive traditional fam guide -- ADOPTS + CHAT

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • with the fawn prefix I think of fawnspots and fawnstep right away

uhhh I feel like grace/graceful has the potential to make a really neat name, I just can't think of anything off the top of my head

names are not my strong point, sorry

ONE FLEW EAST, ONE FLEW WEST———— ・゚✧ 」

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST — bio

• so excited to see her! she sounds really sweet

nnnn I forgot to tag you liverpool in the patrol where wolfs goes to bc. the thread's like a week old now but if you want to pop by anyway it's [here], otherwise maybe we could say liv smelled him and goes to wc to check everything out?

I really want the kiddos to reunite with bad dad c:

• That will definitely give me a reason to post when Liverpool shows up. Rose isn't gonna be super welcoming but that might were off.

*:・゚If you're a lover, you should know
    The lonely moments just get lonelier
    *:・゚

— Rosebrier | Windclan | Liverpool x NPC | Tags | Plotting | Played By DarkenedMemories —

• future plot idea: one of spottedfawn's family members in riverclan meets liverpool or the kids (maybe someone from the oldest litter looks a lot like their mama?) and drama happens

• lmao i have barely been posting but i SWEAr i am here if we're gonna do any family-related things!

and i havent replied to private threads in forever pls forgive me

— I HEARD THE SCREAMS OF CRAZED MACHINES IN A CITY OF LIGHT

tags

• dunno if anyones still active but imma officially drop & revamp citrus - still gonna use her art/design and tis sub, but gonna rename and redo her for a different idea as i have 0 muse for her as is. Sorry everyone!

I WON'T PUT WHITE INTO YOUR HAIR,

I WON'T MAKE NOISES IN YOUR STAIRS.

I WILL BE KIND AND I WILL BE SWEET,

IF YOU STOP STARING STRAIGHT THROUGH ME!

Risingkit && demiboy (he/they) && windclan kit && 01 months && polyamourous demisexual panromantic && storage && tags