Creepypasta Love story (bxb)

• Plot- When you're the child of a creepypasta it's not easy to live a normal life. For Muse A and Muse B, that couldn't be any closer to the truth. Ever since they were young, they grew up with knowing how to kill people and not get caught. Of course they had no problem at all with it. The only downside to it, is that it's not easy to get close to normal people without risking they secret getting out. But one day their parents give the two a chance to go to a normal school to learn how to act around normal people, which Muse A and Muse B are happy to accept. That is where they end up bumping into Muse C and Muse D, a pair of best friends that are two of Muse A and Muse B's new classmates on they first day of their new school. At first the two don't think anything of Muse C and Muse D, but after a while they start to notice that there might be more to the two than they thought. How will things goes when they find out they are not the only two creepypasta kids around.

(Muse A and Muse B (you)- Two teens that grew up with the creepypastas and now are given the chance to practice their skills while going to a new school. (Their personality and stuff are up you)

Muse C and Muse D (me)- Two best friends that was students in Muse A and Muse B's new school. Who seem to have some secrets of their own.)

Rules:

No one liners. (If you're low on muse that's fine, i understand.)

Please don't abandon the thread.

If you have any ideas you would like to add for later on feel free to share. I always happy to hear ideas. :)

• As per usual Benny was self abosrbed in his video games. He yawned and looked aroun a moment"hy are we here again Os?"

"Becuase I want to learn an you should to Humans are fascinating espically from waht dad tells me." He gigles twirlign the paintbrush in his hand that held a secret knife inside its bristles. He smiles kindly looking around a moment or two before speaking up again slipping the hat hed been wearing down to hide his rabbit like ears."I wanna make dad proud and you should want to to" He takes hte males video game an puts it into teh trash.

"You shouldnt have done that" He glares at teh other throwing something at him a moment but Os easily doges"No sh ush or well get cuahgt " H epicekd said game out of the trash and walked off towards the the classroom an sits down.

Benny is Ben droneds child and Os is an oc child of an oc. Os is based on my o The lucky slasher who in turn is basically base don sucicide mouse. Hes basially the creepypastatad oswlad the lucyk rabbit and Os is his son

Avianthrope,bird form jsut so happens to be state bird of hoemstate of washington hence the name goldie

• Ooc:

Cool :) I changed one of my characters, Matthew a little bit.

Ic:

Ash walked down the hallway and his best friend Mattie by his side. "Man I wished I could've skipped today." He said. He didnt mind school that much, but he did think it was boring now and then.

"You would get in a lot of trouble if you did that Ash." Mattie said as he closed his sketchbook and looked up at his friend.

"Yeah I know." The other said with a sigh as they walked into the classroom. Ash looked around and noticed two students he never seen before. "Looks like there some new students today." He said, before he grinned. "Let's go say hi." He said, walking over before his friend could disagree. Mattie sighed a bit, having no choice but to follow.

• Os takes notices o the pair and flicking his knife around and sticks it straight in teh desk paintbrush bristle puffing up slightly"Nice to meet ya names Oswald jr but your better off callin me os everyone else does"

Benny watched sighign softly"Names Benny"

Avianthrope,bird form jsut so happens to be state bird of hoemstate of washington hence the name goldie

• Ash grinned at them when they introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Ash." He said cheerfully.

Matthew being the shy person he is, he stayed a bit behind Ash letting him do the talking first. He frozed a little when Ash stepped a bit out of the way so he could talk. "I'm Matthew." He said looking away a bit nervously.

• "Nice to meet you both" He smirked pullign the paintbrush knife out of the desk"So waht brings guys like you around here?"

Benny rolls his eyes"Same reason idiot there here to learn nd for someone who was nagging me to pay attention you sure are distracted"

"Hhey can i help it th tim in front of two charming boys?"

• Mattie blushed faintly and looked down shyly. "Pretty much." He said quietly in agreement to the learning part of what Benny said.

Ash smiled a little at his friend, he was glad to see Mattie was trying to talk to them. "Mostly since there is some classes that are okay." He said. "Though it's cool to see some new faces." He added with a chuckle. "So if you two need any help, we are happy to lend a hand." He told them.

• "Either of you know a good plae ot hide if ya wanna skip a class?" Os smirked looking at Ash"something tells me ima be bored to tears"

Benny rolled his eyes and goe sback to his video game.

• Ash smirked at Os and nodded. "Yeah, I do know a few places you can hide." He said. He oftened liked to skip class when he was able to.

Mattie shook his head at his friend. Of course Ash would be happy to talk about skipping classes. He looked at Benny and sae he was playing a game. "What game are you playing?" He asked curiously.

• "Majoras Mask"

"Of cours eyou would anyhow hows about you show me after class sos I an skip out on a science lesson?" He smiles twirlign the paintbrush knife in hand

"Put that away os you wanan get suspended?"

"Yeha yeah as if those idiots would know what it is or wha tit does"

• "I would happy too." Ash said smiling. He knew some the best spots to go for skipping classes, so he was more than happy to show a fellow skipper where they were.

"That's a good game." Mattie said with a small smile when benny answer his question. He glanced over to Or who was still holding his paintbrush."gow will he get in trouble for hold a paintbrush?" He asked after a moment. He carried paintbrushes himself, but he kept them in his backpack when he wasn't using them.

• He looked at the male a moment your so silly Benny stop scaring the kid" He flicked it around a bit more before sticking it bakc into the desk the blade digginging into teh wod slightly and glistening slightly int eh lighting of the room.

• While no one was looking at him, Ash briefly glanced down at the paintbrush when Os stuck it in the desk and noticed the slight glistening from it. He looked away from it before anyone noticed. He smiled and patted his friend on the back. "Come on Mattie you know that doesn't in this class with a teacher like Mr. Evans." He said. He looked at the other two. "If Mr. Evans see you playing with anything that doesn't have to do with his lesson, he take them away from you. So you best be careful not to get caught." He explained to them.

Mattie looked away from the other two to look at Ash. He wondered if he noticed something odd? "That's true." He said in agreement with a sigh as he nodded a bit. He looked back at Os and Benny. "Class is going to start in a few minutes, so you best hide them now while you have time to." He said.

• Benny nods putting his in his backpackc

Os on the other hand smirked sticking his in his pocket. He decides he is goign to take care of this medlesome teacher and begins hatching a plan a small swirl of ink seeming to come out of nowhere onto teh males desk overing over all ofhis lesson plans and spilling aross his computer makign it quie hard to teah. Os jsut quietly atching acting as if nothing had taken place easily controlling said ink without lifting a finger

• The two were both unware of what was going on behind them. "So what class do you guys have after this one?" Ash asked. If there's a chance they have the next class with them, they could probably show them the way there.

Mattie simply let Ash continue the talking for a bit as he glanced up at the clock to see the time. Wanting to keep track of the time before the teacher was about to show up.

• The ink eventually mae its way around wrapping itself around most of the teachers posessions and eventually locked all of his rawrs.It slipped aroun uasing all manner of havock for hte unarrived teacher.

"I think we have english next" H epulls out his paper revealing the fat he had the same classes as the pair

• "We have that class next too." Mattie said turning his attention away from the clock to look at them. "We can show you the way there if you want?" He offered.

Ash stepped slightly closer so he could look at the paper. "We'll that's surprising, looks like you have the same classes as us." He said a bit surprised as he recognized the order of the classes as his and Mattie's.

After a minute the teacher, Mr. Evan walked into the room. "Okay, everyone get in their seats. Time to start today's lesson." He said.

• Of course the ink is now on the floor the male hopign the slip said teacher so tehres a death or two.

Benny paid no mind figuring hed get a chnce sooner or later but would rather do it outside of school

• Ash and Mattie started to their desk. But Mattie stopped right his desk as he noticed to the ink on the teacher's desk. 'That wasn't there before..' He thought with a small frown, as he glanced to the ground to see that the ink stopped next to Mr. Evan.

"Mr. Smith sit down." Mr. Evan said frowning at the white haired teen. Ash looked at his friend, wondering why he was still standing. Mattie gave a silent nod and slowly, but he didn't take his eyes off of the ink. "Good. Now let's get started on today's lesson." The teacher said as he started to walk to his desk, unware as he stepped onto the ink next and slipped.

• Benny noticed this and say snothing

Os on the other hand slyly uses the ink to drag him out of the room alltogether. he smiles softly towards Ash. He plays it cool not of course making it look as if hed done a hting wrong.