RAN INTO A VIPER - o, injured

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ・゚ ✦ ° CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND - Travel. Traveled. Traveling. Still traveling. He had gotten washed away by the ocean from his home island and brought him to another strange continent. The sun ran loops across the sky, the environment continued to change the more he kept going. He tapped his small, still-developing horn to the ground to cause small clovers to grow out from the ground for him to eat when there was nothing else. His ears were constantly scanning the lands for something that would call him back home, but there was none. Nobody warned him how lonely it would be. Why did the ocean do this? He blamed himself but he kept going forward into oblivion that was the large-scale world.

Soon, he encountered a viper; a hideous thing whose eyes glinted with ravenous hunger under the setting sun. He wasn't scared, he was terrified and scrambled to his feet to get away. The hideous creature hissed and scraped its' fangs on the bunny's back. The encounter devolved into a mad fight between prey and predator as the youngest fought for his right to live. He wanted to go home! He wanted to be away from all the uncertainty and beasts of the land! He was sure, he was going to die alone. He kicked away the viper and forced up dust to blind it and made his escape with most of his fur in place.

He was tired, weary, and sad when he entered a strange pine forest of little light. The gentle glitter of his small horn was the only guiding source for light. Was it time to give up? His ears remained flattened and dragged along the ground with each step he took forward. His formerly white coat was stained by dirt and dried blood with some wounds still opened. The constant whispers in the pines rang in his head until the small horned bunny simply gave up. Was it time? He naturally began to curl up, his gaze half-lidded as a gentle rain began to sprinkle on the territory. He seemingly disconnected for the time being, not realizing he had wandered into a group's territory. The pitter-patter of the rain was oddly soothing, like someone was gently nudging and cleaning his fur. That was good and he closed his eyes as it continued to wash him clean.

ooc: Tagging Lastbastion. to see this but others can interact just fine !!! + Put a TW tag in case violence makes anybody uncomfortable!

• TINKERTOY

PRECIOUS ONE / SHADOW VEIL

Tinkertoy was the first to arrive it seemed and he was in shock at the sight. A bunny with a horn. Marred with marks across its pelt from a struggle. The soft hearted boy moved forwards slowly. Hey there.. I am Tinkertoy. I am a healer. May I treat your wounds? The other offered with soft voice as he looked upon injured frame. Poor thing.. I am sorry you had to suffer this way.. He speaks in his usual soft voice.

speaking

WELL I LOVE MY BABY. LIKE THE FINEST WINE

STICK WITH HER UNTIL THE END OF TIME

tags. | played by ashinka.

• ・゚ ✦ ° CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND - A soft voice called him back. Who could it be? His eyes slowly drew their gaze towards at the black snow leopard. Was it going to eat him? He didn't see any teeth opening up and diving for his throat unlike the viper he had fled from. He had no words, he was still a little scared that it made his tongue freeze in place. Though... Al-mi'raj was going to trust him. He was going to trust him! The horned bunny tried his best to move closer to Tinkertoy, and laid his head by the male's paws. It was a silent sign of trust and acceptance for any type of help. After all, he was too fragile to run again.

• TINKERTOY

Instantly, he felt the pang of sadness. Poor thing was hurting and was to weak to flee. He knew very well what that was like. Curling his bushy tail around the other to warm them, he would slip his satchel to the earth beside him. I am going to do my best for you. Some of these herbs may sting a bit, but I only want to help you. He states as a soft warning. Focus on the smaller creature. He would grab Burnet, Chamomile, Bandages, Dandelion, Goldenrod, and Tansy. He would slowly clean the wounds with a bit of water before mixing burnet, chamomile, and dandelion together. Offering it to the other.

Eat this. It will help with the pain, give you strength, and sooth the mind. He instructs before mixing and chewing the remaining herbs, goldenrod and tansy. One for infections, the other for poison if there was any from the bites. This mixture would draw it out and prevent any infections. He would slowly apply it and wrap the wounds with the bandages. Movements gentle as he kept his tail curled about the injured fellow. There.. Now, lets get you to camp so you can rest in safety.

He would offer as he lowered his head to softly lift the other onto his back. IF this worked, he would stand fully and head to his home. He had a few beds open. It was a good place to let his new companion rest.

speaking

• ・゚ ✦ ° CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND - The bun had let out a few, high-pitched squeaks from the small stings from the mixtures, but he was going to be strong! He forced himself to sit still and tense his muscles as the healer bandaged him up. His nose began to twitch at the herbs Tinkertoy had offered him to eat and while he didn't completely understand, he quickly wolfed it all down. In his eyes, food was food even if these plants tasted a little funny.

Yet when Tinkertoy lowered his head for him to climb onto his back, the small bun didn't understand at first. Was this a spar stance? Was he looking for a fight? It took the bun a few tries which included gently putting his paw on Tinkertoy's head to test his reaction. No jaws reached for him so he assumed this was going to be a good thing. The golden horned gently hauled himself to climb onto Tinkertoy's back and held on as tight as his tired body could.

• TINKERTOY

Welcome home friend. The male offered softly as he entered his home and stopped by a comfy bed of silk sheets. He was sure the bun would like it here. At least until Yuuki or Last got there. He would simply have to wait with the other and hope his moves had been made properly.

speaking

//just have to say i love him <3