NEW BLOODCLAN MASS ADOPTS SIGN-UPS!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I'm going to be hosting a new mass adoption to bring in some more members! I know we've had a lot of litters recently, but this means that the majority of our active roleplayers have kits, so adopting out some older characters might be a good idea.

If you want to contribute a litter, please fill out the form below and I'll add them up. I'll probably make the adoption thread on 12/10, but I will still add more litters up after that point, so don't worry.

Code
    1. [u]PARENT x PARENT[/u]
    2. [b]relations:[/b]
    3. [b]age:[/b]
    4. [b]genetics:[/b]
    5. [b]slots:[/b]
    6. [b]other:[/b]

LONG LIVE THE PIONEERS, REBELS, AND MUTINEERS

( tags + bloodclan leader + 9/9 lives + female + 13 moons + badger x holly + played by vespertine )

The post was edited 5 times, last by Ruth ().

• JYNX X NPC

relations: grandchildren of Eris, nieces/nephews to Loki

genetics: realistic ffa! Jynx is a large black she-cat with intense gold eyes

slots: 3

other: These kits will be an 'oopsie' litter, but Jynx will love them unconditionally and they can't hate her without good reason.

Bonus naming theme is dark/hellish names

《 I know that's your favorite dress 》

Female + BloodClan + 13 moons + tags

《 Set fire to it 》

• Slowhand x NPC

relations: Ruth(bloodclan deputy, aunt), Janna(aunt), Luna(adopted grandma), Augustine(uncle, missing)

genetics: Slowhand is a cream tabby with a bobbed tail and green eyes. But the mother is unknown so realistic ffa

slots: 2 slots

other: names are preferably sexual innuendos like their pops

-- but he couldn't be saved

riverclan, tags, plot -- penned by zeis

• Elijah (Past Bloodclsn leader x Lilystar (Past Darkclan leader)

relations: Ridgelily (brother)

genetics:

dark smoke LH x white LH (assumed masking brown mackerel tabby)

black, blue, brown tabby, blue tabby, black smoke, blue smoke, silver tabby, blue-silver tabby, white

- smokes will have dark shading.

- tabbies will have the mackerel tabby pattern.

- kits will have long hair.

- non-white kits can have any realistic eye color except blue.

- white kits can have any realistic eye color including blue but white kits with blue eyes will have a 3/4 or 70% chance of becoming deaf.

slots: 2 slots

other: Must be active

High Activity:

Monday - Thursday

Low to No Activity:

Friday - Sunday

Notice: March 14th I will be very busy, possibly no responses until the 18th

Feel free to leave something on my WallofText

giphy.gif

Do you enjoy the anime Tokyo Ghoul? Well look no more for the perfect Tokyo Ghoul RP here!

• All added c:

( tags + bloodclan leader + 9/9 lives + female + 13 moons + badger x holly + played by vespertine )

• RAVENNA x HASKILL

relations: Sister of Severa BC Guard, Cousins of the late Sheogorath [ex-BC Deputy] and all his family

genetics:

—Mother: Turkish Van Red Tabby, light blue almost colorless eyes, small, wiry, sharply defined bone structure

—Father: Tuxedo, burning golden/amber eyes, absolutely massive, powerful build

—Severa: Dilute Torbie with golden/amber eyes, very tall/large build but with sharply defined bone structure

Anything within reason. Preferred: red tabby, silver tabby, can be regular or have spotting, torbie, dilute torbie, tuxedo, can have low or high white or van point coloring - Eyes can be gold, amber, and blue variants. Would prefer kittens to have inherited some traits from their parents.

slots: 2

other: Last known whereabouts of both kittens: Last thing Severa saw was both her siblings getting put inside a twoleg vehicle, right after her mother had been hit by a car

Required: A family reunion thread in Bloodclan with me and fellow siblings & two weeks of engagement in Bloodlcan. After that, have fun!

• NPC x NPC

relations: Velocity (Sister)

Born on July 12th

genetics:

Velocity is a pureblooded toyger meaning that her siblings would be the same.

slots:4

other:

Velocity hasn't seen her siblings since before they were all adopted by twolegs. They will of had to be abandoned by their twolegs in order to end up in bloodclan.

I'd like to have a reunion thread and also have them in bloodclan for at least a month real time. Feel free to do what you want after that...just remember that Vel will want to visit them anywhere.

dcu49xn-3e9c674b-6cf5-4a14-adff-0a40368be510.png

Won't you help me sober up
    Growing up it made me numb

Tags + Plotting + Bloodclanner + Penned By DarkenedMemories

• looking good guys! i may put the mass adopts up tomorrow since we have six good litters instead of on monday. feel free to keep sending them in though whenever they go up. the more the merrier!

• NPC X NPC

relations:Sister to Luna(Bloodclan Guard), Aunt/uncle to Chucky, Rhapsody, Ethel, and Fernonia, Adopted uncle/Aunt to Ruth(Bloodclan Deputy), Slowhand(Bloodclan Guard), Severa(Bloodclan Guard), Revolution, Jenna, Isla(probably forgot some), Great adopted aunt/uncle to ___

genetics:

LH Black Smoke x LH Silver Chinchilla

Males can be Black, silver, or blue

Females can be black, silver, or blue

All kits will be silvered/smoke

Kits may have 0-50% white

Kits without white may have any realistic eye color except blue. Kits with white may have any realistic eye color

Kits will be either show or doll-faced

slots: 4

other: Feel free to add like familial ties and stuff? Like if you already have a character that meets the criteria, feel free to throw them up. Must be active

IT'S MAN DEVOURING MAN, MY DEAR!

BLOODCLAN — PUREBRED PERSIAN — CANNIBAL MOM — OPEN LITTERTAGS — PENNED BY || ECHOEYE ||

• CROWFOOD [crow] X BASIL

relations: Nieces and Nephews to Jailbird, Caledon, and Waspwing

Cousins to Jailbird’s children

genetics: Silver blue rosetted tabby bobtail LH (carrying cinnamon and heterochromia) X Chocolate LH classic tabby

slots:

Older litter

Kitten one:

Kitten two:

Kitten three:

Kitten four:

Younger litter

Kitten one:

Kitten two:

Kitten three:

Kitten four:

Kitten five:

Kitten six:

other:

Summary

Crow couldn’t settle in BloodClan and left. Had two separate litters with a kitty pet named Basil and then died. Kitty pet couldn’t raise the kits and abandoned them.

The older kits will remember the mother as a sweet loving molly. The younger kits won’t remember their mom as she died before they were old enough but they will remember their father. He did love them a lot and always cared for them and that’s why he abandoned them. Kits can have good or bad thoughts of the father. But through stories from him the youngest will think of their mother as an amazing person.

Jailbird will find them on the border, take them in, and then raise them as her own. She will know they were her sister’s by how familiar they were to her. Each kit will hold at least one trait similar to the mother. Whether appearance wise or personality wise. If you need help just PM @/Queen Jailbird Without the slash.

Z5moBrz.png

Feathers and Sea

Jailbird

tags | played by JAYIE-  | BloodClan Guard

• I'll add both of these to the adopts c:

• WINDSOR x GHOST

relations: siblings of Revolution. Their mother, Ghost, was a former BloodClan healer. They carry German and Canadian heritage. Family Tree

genetics:

Red-Eyed Albino SH (masking silver classic tabby, carrying chocolate, LH, vitiligo) x Tortie point SH (carrying spotted)

Males: seal point, chocolate point, blue point, lilac point, lynx point, chocolate lynx point, blue lynx point, lilac lynx point, seal smoke point, chocolate smoke point, blue smoke point, lilac smoke point, silver lynx point, chocolate lynx point, blue silver lynx point, lilac silver lynx point, flame point, cream point, flame smoke point, cream smoke point, flame silver point, cream silver point, albino

Females: seal point, chocolate point, blue point, lilac point, lynx point, chocolate lynx point, blue lynx point, lilac lynx point, seal smoke point, chocolate smoke point, blue smoke point, lilac smoke point, silver lynx point, chocolate lynx point, blue silver lynx point, lilac silver lynx point, tortie point, chocolate tortie point, dilute tortie point, lilac tortie point, torbie point, chocolate torbie point, dilute torbie point, lilac torbie point, tortie smoke point, chocolate tortie smoke point, dilute tortie smoke point, lilac tortie smoke point, silver torbie point, chocolate silver torbie point, dilute silver torbie point, lilac silver torbie point, albino

- albinos will have red eyes

- points will have blue eyes

- tabbies can be classic, mackerel, or spotted

- fur length can be long or short

- kits can have vitiligo

slots: 3

other: Upon joining, they will get a badge. Here's the original adoption thread for reference. Revolution has also been adopted by Luna, but it's optional if the other kits also want her to adopt them.

QuaqtPm.png

*:・゚✦ YOU MAKE THE RIGHT IMPRESSION

THEN EVERYBODY KNOW'S YOUR NAME *:・゚✦

— revolution | storage | sig art by stiner! | played by melo-crisis —

• PARENT x PARENT Chucky xx 2 Npcs

relations:

Sheogorath and Luna(grandparents)

Fernonia, Ethel, Rhapsody (Uncle and Aunts), Ruth(BC Deputy) , Slowhand, Severa(Guard), Isla(Guard), Janna, Skullcap, Revolution(Adopted Aunts and uncles), Caledon and Waspwing(Family Friends. Considered great Aunt and Uncle) and also nieces and nephews of all Sheogorath's children

genetics: Realistic ffa. Chucky is a blue silver mackerel tabby with green eyes. He carries chinchilla, shaded, and smoke along with tabby.

slots:

Litter 1: 3
    Litter 2: 3

other: The kits will only know of chucky because their mothers will bring them to him at 3 moons, giving them to him. At 6 moons, the kits may leave, do as they please, but for now, there will be joining threads where the kits are wandering to BC after being abandoned and they will most likely be raised by Chucky's mom and his sisters and the other females of the clans. He'll be very distant of these kits, maybe even abusive. Like Chucky and the rest of Bloodclan, these kits will not know of their relations to Sheogorath until Chucky finds out in a seperate plot.

Use fear as a weapon, and pity as a whip

Convince everyone around
    That I'm a piece of shit

tags. | played by || EchoEye ||.

• I’ll add him up tomorrow <3