NEW BLOODCLAN MASS ADOPTS SIGN-UPS!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I'm going to be hosting a new mass adoption to bring in some more members! I know we've had a lot of litters recently, but this means that the majority of our active roleplayers have kits, so adopting out some older characters might be a good idea.

If you want to contribute a litter, please fill out the form below and I'll add them up. I'll probably make the adoption thread on 12/10, but I will still add more litters up after that point, so don't worry.

Code
    1. [u]PARENT x PARENT[/u]
    2. [b]relations:[/b]
    3. [b]age:[/b]
    4. [b]genetics:[/b]
    5. [b]slots:[/b]
    6. [b]other:[/b]

JUST ANOTHER PRODUCT OF TODAY

( rather be the hunter than the prey )

bloodclan deputy + female + 8 moons + played by vespertine

The post was edited 5 times, last by Ruth ().

• JYNX X NPC

relations: grandchildren of Eris, nieces/nephews to Loki

genetics: realistic ffa! Jynx is a large black she-cat with intense gold eyes

slots: 3

other: These kits will be an 'oopsie' litter, but Jynx will love them unconditionally and they can't hate her without good reason.

Bonus naming theme is dark/hellish names

• Slowhand x NPC

relations: Ruth(bloodclan deputy, aunt), Janna(aunt), Luna(adopted grandma), Augustine(uncle, missing)

genetics: Slowhand is a cream tabby with a bobbed tail and green eyes. But the mother is unknown so realistic ffa

slots: 2 slots

other: names are preferably sexual innuendos like their pops

CARRY THE WORLD, ATLAS —

trad. bloodclan + tags + plot + penned by zeis

• Elijah (Past Bloodclsn leader x Lilystar (Past Darkclan leader)

relations: Ridgelily (brother)

genetics:

dark smoke LH x white LH (assumed masking brown mackerel tabby)

black, blue, brown tabby, blue tabby, black smoke, blue smoke, silver tabby, blue-silver tabby, white

- smokes will have dark shading.

- tabbies will have the mackerel tabby pattern.

- kits will have long hair.

- non-white kits can have any realistic eye color except blue.

- white kits can have any realistic eye color including blue but white kits with blue eyes will have a 3/4 or 70% chance of becoming deaf.

slots: 2 slots

other: Must be active

• All added c:

• RAVENNA x HASKILL

relations: Sister of Severa BC Guard, Cousins of the late Sheogorath [ex-BC Deputy] and all his family

genetics:

—Mother: Turkish Van Red Tabby, light blue almost colorless eyes, small, wiry, sharply defined bone structure

—Father: Tuxedo, burning golden/amber eyes, absolutely massive, powerful build

—Severa: Dilute Torbie with golden/amber eyes, very tall/large build but with sharply defined bone structure

Anything within reason. Preferred: red tabby, silver tabby, can be regular or have spotting, torbie, dilute torbie, tuxedo, can have low or high white or van point coloring - Eyes can be gold, amber, and blue variants. Would prefer kittens to have inherited some traits from their parents.

slots: 2

other: Last known whereabouts of both kittens: Last thing Severa saw was both her siblings getting put inside a twoleg vehicle, right after her mother had been hit by a car

Required: A family reunion thread in Bloodclan with me and fellow siblings & two weeks of engagement in Bloodlcan. After that, have fun!

• NPC x NPC

relations: Velocity (Sister)

Born on July 12th

genetics:

Velocity is a pureblooded toyger meaning that her siblings would be the same.

slots:4

other:

Velocity hasn't seen her siblings since before they were all adopted by twolegs. They will of had to be abandoned by their twolegs in order to end up in bloodclan.

I'd like to have a reunion thread and also have them in bloodclan for at least a month real time. Feel free to do what you want after that...just remember that Vel will want to visit them anywhere.

dcu49xn-3e9c674b-6cf5-4a14-adff-0a40368be510.png

Won't you help me sober up
    Growing up it made me numb

Tags + Plotting + Kitten Of Bloodclan + Penned By DarkenedMemories

• looking good guys! i may put the mass adopts up tomorrow since we have six good litters instead of on monday. feel free to keep sending them in though whenever they go up. the more the merrier!